Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

"The Pastor Grabbed My Hand And Placed It On His Genitals"---police Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Pastor Grabbed My Hand And Placed It On His Genitals"---police Woman (335 Views)

Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group / "Pastor Put His Hand Inside My Pant And Grabbed My Breasts!!!"---victim / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Pastor Grabbed My Hand And Placed It On His Genitals"---police Woman by Niflheim(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
This is what OtemAtum warned you about.......................................BECAUSE OTEMATUM LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!! BUT YOU REJECTED OTEM ATUM FOR THE CHIEF INSPECTOR OF PUBLIC BUTTOCKSES!!! WHAT A PITY!!!

FULL STORY:

A bishop in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) was removed from his post after he was arrested during a human trafficking sting in Lehi, Utah.

David N. Moss, 51, is accused of contacting online women he believed to be prostitutes and claiming he could manage them. Moss, a former police vice squad lieutenant, was arrested on Tuesday for exploiting a prostitute, patronizing a prostitute, two counts of lewdness and sexual battery.
The Utah County Sheriff’s Office said that Moss contacted two undercover detectives he believed to be prostitutes on February 14. Moss, under the name “Pilot,” contacted one woman and arranged to pay $150 for “services such as kissing, touching and pleasure that Moss was looking for,” a police affidavit cited by Deseret News said.

Moss also told the undercover detectives that he could “manage” them but not as a “love-vendor.” The suspect reportedly claimed he could protect them, help them avoid police and said he would take care of booking. Moss alleged he had “run” other women in the past. The two undercover detectives and Moss arranged a meeting, where they discussed avoiding police.

Moss reportedly [/b]grabbed the hand of one of the detectives and “forcibly put it on his genitals over his pants,”[b] the Utah County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement. [/b]He also unzipped his pants and exposed his genitals to the two detectives.[b]

FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:..................................https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/lds-bishop-arrested-in-human-trafficking-sting/ar-BBTTiS2?ocid=spartandhp

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Attend Your Friend's Weddin? / Why Do Nigerians Only Renders Help To A Dying Person? / Pastor Sentenced For Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To 14 Year Old!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.