Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: (34538 Views)

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Oyo Governor, Seyi Makinde - Photos / Okorocha Absent As INEC Presents Certificate To Senators-Elect- Pictures / BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Ashleyeniwin(f): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo:

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Wednesday presented the Certificate of Return to the president-elect and winner of the just concluded presidential election, President Muhammadu Buhari.

The INEC Chairman, Professor Yakubu Mahmood, presented the Certificate to President Buhari and the vice-president-elect, Yemi Osinbajo, at the International Conference Center in Abuja.

Concise News reports that the INEC chairman said that the President and his vice will receive their certificate of return after declaring the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as President-elect, following final collation of results in the early hours of Wednesday.

Yakubu said: “Ladies and gentlemen, in fulfillment of the electoral act which says that a certificate of return shall be issued not less than seven days to the declaration of the winner, I hereby announce that the certificate of return will be issued to the President-elect and Vice President-elect at 2pm today in this very hall.”

Buhari, who is the incumbent President, defeated the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, to emerge winner in the keenly contested poll.

Announcing the final results of the election on Wednesday, Professor Mahmood said President Buhari polled a total of 15,191,847 to defeat his closest rival and the PDP candidate, Atiku, who polled 11,262,978.

From start, Buhari proved to be the man to beat, leading all other candidates and ending with a wide margin of almost four million votes ahead of Atiku, and drawing his largest block of votes from the core Northern states.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Luketen(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations Mr President.
May God bless your reign.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by ayfay047(f): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Well deserved Victory for APC members and His Excellency

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
cool

I promise to move Nigeria to the next level. So get ready to go to the next level of hardship with me because nobody asked which level exactly.

This time, nobody will use any campaign promises to hold me to ransom because I didn't promise anything during campaign and I was able to use the Atiku corruption saga to take away your attention from it.

God bless all insane Nigerians who voted for me to remain the president, instead of retiring me to oblivion and dementia.

~ProsidentBuhari

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by ask4double(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
If only and somehow osinbanjo becomes the president..... if you know you know.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by yrex01(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
H
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Gadaffi9ja(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats Baba, haters will be like it was rigged, as if they on their part did not rig too, with all d monies shared around.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
smh

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by ttemmi(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
That is my president.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Dranatomy: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations my boss.
Next level with NPOWER

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by TheTourist: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
SEE YOU AT THE TRIBUNAL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by mrkings84(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Am certainly sure buhari did his best in his first tenure. The hardship, hunger, lost of jobs, Boko Haram/ herdsmen killings and his onesided approach to fighting corruption was just the best the person of Buhari could offer.

By this I mean we should expect much worse than that.... Buhari will surprised even his ass licking zombies this time around.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Petrescu2019: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Okay o
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by OhiOfIhima: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
A well deserved victory. Congratulations Mr president.

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Corrinthians(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Just here to relish the show of pains that would be displayed by wailoids. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by harrisonford001: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
After teaching them the political lesson! Let the real buharist gather here for a selfie please grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Stalwert: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin Sai baba oh
Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Lordofthewest(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
All of una wey vote PDP and APC for this nairaland una wehdone oo..This remaining four years mk I no just hear peem from una mouth. Prayforborno, prayforbenue, prayforjos pray for this, pray for that..just count me out y'all are On Your Own..AAC for life.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
I'm financially unstable yet, I love President Muhammadu Buhari

4 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by AstralBody: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by techycontents(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Like for ATIKU... ATIKULATE YOUTHS LOL... Funny clowns... Sai Baba till....

7 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Charmingrascal(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Just like that. God is good, let me see how children of hate will spew their usual trash here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by chatom143: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
We saw it coming, maybe they didn't. Wining election is not about ranting on social media, politics is local. Ride on baba.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations to my amiable and beautiful president PMB. We in Edo State salute you Sir!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide / Violence At APC Mega Rally In Kano / Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.