Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Is Your Take On Fr. Mbaka's Prophecy Concerning 2019 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Take On Fr. Mbaka's Prophecy Concerning 2019 Elections (497 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On Fr. Mbaka's Prophecy Concerning 2019 Elections by cupidkef(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Having predicted doom for Atiku/Obi during the harvest and bazaar of his Ministry, when Peter Obi refused to make his donations public and for which He, Mbaka received backlashes for this predictions

Rev. Fr. C. Mbaka endorsed and predicted the victory of Muhammadu Buhari in his new year message in his annual 31st cross over night.

He said: “Among all the Presidential aspirants, Buhari stands in best position in winning the presidential election.”

He enumerated the achievements of President Buhari to include the of construction of Enugu- Onitsha expressway; the construction of second Niger bridge.

The prelate also applauded what he said was the agricultural revolution of the Buhari government, noting that “what happens in the ministry of agriculture such as massive production of rice is unprecedented in Nigeria agricultural history.

“In all this, we urge Nigerians to vote President Buhari in order to complete his eight years tenure and after which he will hand over to younger candidate.”

WITH ALL THESE, DO YOU THINK REV, FR C. MBAKA IS A TRUE PROPHET OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, CONSIDERING THAT MANY SELF ACCLAIMED MEN OF GOD FAILED IN THEIR PREDICTIONS.

Cc: OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: What Is Your Take On Fr. Mbaka's Prophecy Concerning 2019 Elections by Phaniajav(f): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
nice prophecy!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Fr. Mbaka's Prophecy Concerning 2019 Elections by alizma: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
I stand with Mbaka since his 2015 prophesy. I prophesy that was in clear contrast to what was physically visible yet he stood his ground as he went further to say "except I am not speaking from the alter of God". he was straight forward in declaring who the winner was going to be unlike these spiritual yahoo boys and men that will come and say " Mr A will win if care is not taking, I see a cloud, is like, it seems etc" prophesy is a direct communication of future occurrence now.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Fr. Mbaka's Prophecy Concerning 2019 Elections by UAE123(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
I far as I know & I believe, Rev. Fr . Mbaka is a well respected Priest of the Most High God
Re: What Is Your Take On Fr. Mbaka's Prophecy Concerning 2019 Elections by Kagawa10: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
But Mbaka nor try at all. Lol. He had probably seen in his vision that Buhari would win the 2019 election before the banza event happened but as soon as he saw Obi's stinginess at the banza, he couldn't help but mock him. I can imagine what would have gone through his mind then. He would have been like "no wonder he wasn't chosen".
Re: What Is Your Take On Fr. Mbaka's Prophecy Concerning 2019 Elections by brize(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fr. Mbaka is always specific and direct in his prophecies... though this year due to warning/ban from Catholic Bishops conference about political prophecies, he had no option than to stylishly anoint and endorse BUHARI. Mbaka is a priest of GOD, one of the few individuals that still upheld and convince people about Christianity.

(1) (Reply)

“challenge Your Defeat Peacefully”- UK Tells Atiku / EFCC should Investigate Tinubu Bullion Vans - Reno Omokri reacts as Atiku Lawyer / Leaked Memo Of Money Being Distributed In Kaduna For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.