Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,779 members, 7,841,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria (45223 Views)

Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1960s, '70s And '80s (Videos And Memories) / Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1970s And 1980s (Videos And Memories) / Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by uthlaw: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
"I keep asking myself why the Northerners are celebrating like this especially since Buhari contested against a fellow northerner"

Simply because they see atiku as a liberal man who won't key into their Islamic agenda and he doesn't have this born to rule mentality
Why don't you ask yourself assuming it was buhari Vs el rufai
My guy it would have been fifty fifty vote because they both have the same agenda
When buhari is done he will handover to el rufai or ribadu

Then tinubu wings will be cliped finally
forget all this story if anyone can make the country ok no wahala!
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by olaks4real(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
So VGC is your own village? Please Tell us ur own village and let see if it's better than any of this town u just mentioned.
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Lol look at the environment sef poverty poverty everywhere......this kind of ppl will now be hovering round you later begging for money bambi allah bambi allah ...you cant find this kind of illiterates in areas like VGC lekki Abuja grin grin grin you find this kind of ppl in oshogbo illorin kaduna...poor ppl that are comfortable in poverty grin
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by wisdomkid: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2019
All I see are children who are not aware that their future is mortgage to China, without any single plan for them..

A shame at the low literacy level of the common Nigerian.
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by lordmassac(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2019
slawomir:
"I keep asking myself why the Northerners are celebrating like this especially since Buhari contested against a fellow northerner"

Simply because they see atiku as a liberal man who won't key into their Islamic agenda and he doesn't have this born to rule mentality
My guy it would have been fifty fifty vote because they both have the same agenda

I see...
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Naajjii: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2019
slawomir:

Go and die we told you people you won't listen. Northerner voted Buhari due to his honesty and he is not a looter. They didn't vote Atiku because he is a confirmed looter and he had plans to sell national assets. That is what influenced northern votes. Unlike the Igbos that are criminal and supports stealing looting hence the huge support they gave Atiku but as usual they don't have commitment most of them didn't come out to vote because they don't want to go through hassle now result is out you are lamenting. If you want presidency then stop supporting looters, corruption and come out and vote. You don't want to come out and vote but you want to win.
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by marv1: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2019
slawomir:

Sorry .
Eyaaas

Let the time come first and see what happens .
Stop propagating lies and deceit on the social media like PDP.
Nigeria is too big for this. Nigeria is a secular state. Stop thinking like someone who can not see good things about people or about Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Ayobami7(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili / 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal / Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.