Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting (40328 Views)

Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) / Armed Masked Men Storm PDP Meeting In Kogi / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by PrettyCrystal: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Read the press statement below.

Caretaker Chairman of Brass Local Government Area, Hon. Victor Isaiah, escaped death on Sunday night as heavily armed military men launched an attack on his official residence in Twon-Brass, Headquarters of Brass Local Government Area.

The chairman who was in the building at the time of the ambush, was having a meeting with members and supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, on the outcome of the presidential and national assembly elections held on 23rd, February.

Victor Isaiah was not injured during the attack as he was quickly whisked away to safety by his police orderly, but some members and supporters of the PDP sustained various degrees of injuries when escaping the bullets from the berserk military men, leaving others psychologically traumatized.

The soldiers, after surrounding the premises, gained access into the chairman's apartment after breaking through the doors ransacking the various rooms and made away with an undisclosed sum of money and valuable documents.

Speaking to newsmen in Twon-Brass on the attack, the press secretary to the chairman Tamaradoubra Benedict Owei Benjamin, confirmed the unfortunate incident, describing it as wicked and inhumane.

He said "the heavily armed soldiers broke into the chairman's residence through the back gate at about 7:20pm Sunday night when the chairman was in a meeting with PDP members and supporters who had earlier staged a protest against the INEC for accepting the fake Nembe-Bassambiri results"

According to Benjamin, "The meeting was ongoing peacefully when the soldiers invaded the premises and ordered everyone including the chairman to raise up their hands and lie on their stomachs. But before the chairman could identify himself, the military men opened fire on the innocent citizens holding a peaceful meeting wounding scores of them"

He explained that the attack was an assassination attempt on Hon. Victor Isaiah for standing up against the federal government controlled Nigeria military and saying No to the daylight robbery and bias of INEC.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/victor-isaiah-escapes-assassination-attempt-in-bayelsa-state.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by GreyLaw(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Why would soldiers want to murder him, or, are they fake soldiers?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by psalmsmiles(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
this is deep!
Hurts to see southerners jump to kill themselves for political gains
Until an average Nigerian values the life of his "brother" over anything else, we can never progress

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by Charmingrascal(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Obviously they are thugs dressed in military uniforms.
Between OP they invaded the house in the night and u are showing us pictures of soldiers in the day time or u are being mischievous.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by Ojiofor: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Between OP they invaded the house in the night and u are showing us pictures of soldiers in the day time or u are being mischievous.

They are Rotimi Amaechi's soldiers.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by Blakjewelry(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
when the boiz vex them go say the region too like trouble, I have seen too much killing in the South without any form of provocation

20 Likes

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by slawomir: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Steal a ballot box and get a bullet in return was to create an easy environment for APC thugs to snatch ballot box with ease

Buhari is a disgrace. All these my integrity he claim is a scam

We are heading to court

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by dipopoo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
They can say anything, Sai baba don win

3 Likes

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by TechCapon(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
That's why I will never say rip to any soldier killed by bokoharam. They're all cowards.

By the way wike used federal might to deliver 1.2 million votes for Jonathan in 2015, amaechi used his own federal might to deliver 100k. Na wa for amaechi o, he'll be a laughing stock in Abuja now

13 Likes

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by oboy81: 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by Anagha123: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Army are now being used by Buhari to harass innocent people.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by Naughtytboy: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Everyone should brace up, it coming,

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by Dandsome: 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Commit crime (rigging by APC), then clean up the exhibit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by Nathdoug(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Bone136:
[color=#000099][/color] see below
abeg shut up you scammer
Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by visijo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
He removed my top
I kept quiet.

He removed my skirt
I kept quiet.

He removed my bra
I kept quiet.

He again removed my pant.
I asked him is that space not enough for you to hang your clothes??��

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by GRACEGLORY: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Charmingrascal:

grin the soldiers passed the night there.
Plus, the building surroundings has no concrete floor, but the soldiers stands on concrete floor.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
E get why
Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by supremacy360: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
This govt is cursed. If you don't agree with them, they kill you or lock you up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by fatiaforreal: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
I pray peace returns to my Twon Brass.

1 Like

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin

I have a dream

That one day Nigeria will conduct a free and fair election where opponent will love themselves.

Where violent and intimidation will not be part of our DNA.

I hope and pray it comes first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by jchioma: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
The Tyrant General Buhari's men at work. He can kill to retain transient power that will soon slip his hands.

Power truly corrupts.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by israelmao(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Soldiers are now instruments of terror in my beloved country.Reasonable Nigerians have spoken in unison with their PVCs by active participation in electoral process but desperate leaders usurped people's will,not that our God is sleeping or he has gone on holiday but he only has another plan for us beyond what we can see at moment.I love Nigeria I remain a Nigerian and I will not be anything less till my time is up on plant earth.It may look like a doom that Buhari is back but God meant to be a boom.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by GentleMoney: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
shocked
Hmm..
Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by supremacy360: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
This govt is cursed. If you don't agree with them, they kill you or lock you up. Military regime is here again. We just don't know it yet

2 Likes

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
It is either they are fake or the are amaechi's men.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting by demoBaba: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nathdoug:
abeg shut up you scammer

You sabi....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / Ayo Fayose Reacts To The Outcome Of Bayelsa & Kogi Election / Shehu Sani: "Tinubu Is Not As Old As You Portray Him" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.