Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Does Ntel Sell 8gb Data? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Does Ntel Sell 8gb Data? (296 Views)

HP Elitebook 840 G2 Laptop For Sell 8gb 500gb / 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo / Ntel The Worst Customer Care EVER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Ntel Sell 8gb Data? by inspbado(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please folks, I'll like to know whether ntel has an 8gb data plan among its new data offerings? Because I've been paying one guy 3k to help subscribe the 8gb data (and due to ntel's inefficient app and website, I'm unable to check my data balance if truly the 8gb or something lesser is there), but the plan is not included amongst the plans on ntel's website, so just want to be sure the guy has not been scamming me.

So please I need more info. thanks
Re: Does Ntel Sell 8gb Data? by Silvawazza(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
inspbado:
Please folks, I'll like to know whether ntel has an 8gb data plan among its new data offerings? Because I've been paying one guy 3k to help subscribe the 8gb data (and due to ntel's inefficient app and website, I'm unable to check my data balance if truly the 8gb or something lesser is there), but the plan is not included amongst the plans on ntel's website, so just want to be sure the guy has not been scamming me.

So please I need more info. thanks

Whatsapp me.

(1) (Reply)

Macbook System For Sale / Very Clean Few Months Used Asus Laptop For Sale / Buy Your Dahua Nvr, Dvr And A Wide Variety Of Cameras At Techshopng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.