Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus (12613 Views)

A Question For The JWs: Why "Jehovah Witnesses" And Not "Jesus Witnesses"? / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Shepherd00: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Barristter07:

Those activities proved he was mortal . sucking his mothers BREAST was for survival, Just as pooing.

To say he still poo after his resurrection is to declare him a Mortal who still needs to defecate in other to SURVIVE .

In other words, Jesus didn't eat after Resurrection?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Shepherd00: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Barristter07:

you just declared him a mortal man . defecation is important to keep a mortal life going or else it dies . a basic need for survival .
Did Jesus ate and drank after resurrection or not?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Emusan:

Scare on a senseless question...

It's beyond your grasp ,

Matthew 15:17 is still there. if Christ is Human, after eating , What happen to the food ?

#Question tagged M1

But a MATERIALISED body means it becomes HUMAN Being, how will it survive if there's no blood there for short time spent?

The Angel was seen as HUMAN BEING not knowing he's a spirit being and the Angel didn't bother to correct their view since that's not the subject matter

Unlike the case of Jesus who died and suddenly appeared to His disciples and with human knowledge a dead person can only be seen as a spirit Jesus has to correct their perception that HE'S NOT WHOM THEY THINK HE WAS as a spirit but the same person who has been with them for a very long time.

The verse is very self explanatory but only a lying JWs will twist.

Was the question is whether he is a man or a spirit?

Again, is the angel not a man at that very moment if he materialised idiot...

Emphasis on " at that very moment "

That doesnt mean the Angel is actually human.

@Red , Same applies to Jesus, he was flesh at that moment he materialized . that doesn't mean that's he is actually human .

I can see how you omitted the part "BODILY FORM"

For something to MATERIALISED it means it has materials properties not just like an image display on wall. If angel materialised as human it means he possessed everything that makes human.

In fact this is the reason your organization believe there some falling angels who materialised/become human and slept with daughters of men in Genesis before the flood.

Can you see your life when you're holding unto a confuse doctrines...your reasoning becomes shamble..

Yet you believe some Angels became human and slept with daughters of men in

Also, Christ must be born of a woman because it's a prophecy and if angel can materialised, why can't Jesus become human without being born

Your knowledge is so low, why the prophecy if materializing can produce Blood for forgiveness of sins ?

Leviticus 17:11 the Life of ANY FLESH is in the Blood .

A Materialized flesh, its life doesn't depend on blood ... It was a just a tangible appearance. The manifesting spirit doesn't need blood for survival like EARTHLY beings.

Tell Jesus that He's sleeping when he said..."IT IS I MYSELF...touch me and see for spirit doesn't have flesh and bones as you see me have"

----
Dead point, after saying this he went ahead to EAT ... If he was human, would he visit the toilet or not ?

Further reference to the angel saying he was a Man to Manoah

A transformed body will function without blood, that's why Apostle Paul said...not all will die but be transformed...

I though you said SAME BODY he died In ? Why transformation again grin confused human being

How can the materialised body has flesh and bones and doesn't have BLOOD?

Blood is LIFE of an human , a materialized person isn't human and needs no blood to survive .

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shepherd00:

Did Jesus ate and drank after resurrection or not?

If he Materialized, It doesn't matter if he ate or not. It vanish once he returns to its spirit form .

To get a clearer Picture, angels are SEXLESS ... But they appear as MALES when Materialized , doesn't mean they are actually males, that Vanish once they return to their Spiritual realm .

But since you claim Jesus is HUMAN, then he must visit the toilet after eating , according to Matthew 15:17 . and defecating ONLY proves he is mortal who needs to defecate to survive.

Comprehende ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Shepherd00: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Barristter07:

If he Materialized, It doesn't matter if he ate or not. It vanish once he returns to its spirit form .

To get a clearer Picture, angels are SEXLESS ... But they appear as MALES when Materialized , doesn't mean they are actually males, that Vanish once they return to their Spiritual realm .

But since you claim Jesus is HUMAN, then he must visit the toilet after eating , according to Matthew 15:17 . and defecating ONLY proves he is mortal who needs to defecate to survive.

Comprehende ?
This is the presumptions upon which Charles Tass Russel built the Watch Tower Organization. You leave what is obvious to talk about what you presume.

Answer me, Did Jesus have flesh and bones after resurrection?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
Barristter07:

Comprehende ?

Show us the bible passage that said jesus Christ went to toilet or didn't go to toilet after resurrection

You are trying to force down a narrative based on your assumptions down peoples throats.

The bible never said jesus Christ resurrected as a spirit took someone else's body your leaders said so.

Bible never said jesus Christ went to toilet or didn't go to toilet you just assumed.

All your assumptions not even one bible verse to justify it. Smh
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Shepherd00: 7:08am On Mar 24, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Show us the bible passage that said jesus Christ went to toilet or didn't go to toilet after resurrection

You are trying to force down a narrative based on your assumptions down peoples throats.

The bible never said jesus Christ resurrected as a spirit took someone else's body your leaders said so.

Bible never said jesus Christ went to toilet or didn't go to toilet you just assumed.

All your assumptions not even one bible verse to justify it. Smh
These people are a terrible bunch of heretics. They say Jesus was Angel Michael by assuming that since Angels are messengers of God and Jesus was also a Messenger, Jesus was Angel Michael. When you show scriptures winch says no Angel was ever called a Son of God, they'll skip from it and say something else.

Anyone who has a problem with the personalty of Jesus is not of God.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2019
Shepherd00:

This is the presumptions upon which Charles Tass Russel built the Watch Tower Organization. You leave what is obvious to talk about what you presume.

Answer me, Did Jesus have flesh and bones after resurrection?

Seems you are on freezing mode, go back to that post and highlight any presumptions you found .
If None. Keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 9:04am On Mar 24, 2019
Barristter07:

Seems you are on freezing mode, go back to that post and highlight any presumptions you found .
If None. Keep quiet

See your presumptions below.

Barristter07:

Comprehende ?

Bible never said anything about Jesus visiting the toilet after eating. So your statement is just your assumption.

No proof of your statement.

You can edit your Bible and put jesus Christ defecating or not defecating since it will make you feel better.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2019
Barristter07:

If None. Keep quiet

Did Jesus Christ have flesh and bones after resurrection? Answer the question abi shame dey catch you?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is the point I actually want and I've gotten it

"he was flesh at that moment he materialized"

My further reply is just to expose your ignorance the more...

Barristter07:
It's beyond your grasp ,

Matthew 15:17 is still there. if Christ is Human, after eating , What happen to the food ?

#Question tagged M1

Or beyond your stupidity.

Emphasis on " at that very moment "

That doesnt mean the Angel is actually human.

But the angel must ACTUALLY be a HUMAN within that time frame...

isn't it

@Red , Same applies to Jesus, he was flesh at that moment he materialized . that doesn't mean that's he is actually human

Now you agreed Jesus was a FLESH at that very moment and you've been shouting that the life of FLESH is in the BLOOD, shouldn't there be a BLOOD running in those MATERIALIZED bodies Confused idiot...

But Jesus told His disciples that "It is I myself" Why would Jesus lie when He knew He was not the actual Human To extend that He said, "touch me and see for a spirit has not flesh and bones as you see me have"

Your knowledge is so low, why the prophecy if materializing can produce Blood for forgiveness of sins?[quote]

Shallow knowledge, the Woman and the Devil are in the scene, so the prophecy is that as the Devil deceived the woman, an OFFSPRING of the woman will defeat the Devil, which need a product from the woman to fulfill.

You need Bible study, stop brainwashing yourself with awake and watchtower.

[quote]Leviticus 17:11 the Life of ANY FLESH is in the Blood .

A Materialized flesh, its life doesn't depend on blood ... It was a just a tangible appearance. The manifesting spirit doesn't need blood for survival like EARTHLY beings.

See how confuse you are:

1. the life of ANY FLESH is in the blood
2. Jesus and angels materialized IN FLESH...
3. Yet there own FLESH doesn't need blood to function...then it's obvious they can't be alive since there's no BLOOD that holds LIFE

The irony of it all is that, you don't believe a spirit reside inside the flesh, how come this their FLESH can now function without blood?

Finally, you shot yourself in the leg by claiming "The manifesting spirit doesn't need blood for survival like EARTHLY beings."

I've proven it to you that to MATERIALIZED means to become human at that very moment which means their flesh must operate and become fully EARTHLY BEING, that's why they can eat like human does.

So, for them to operate under this earthly new material, it means their spirit was COVER with the earthly flesh.

This is what you're trying to subscribe to but unfortunately you don't believe in spirit dwelling in human flesh...

Dead point, after saying this he went ahead to EAT ... If he was human, would he visit the toilet or not ?

Further reference to the angel saying he was a Man to Manoah

But you just agreed that he was FLESH at that very moment, isn't FLESH conote that He was fully human

Will those angel also visit the toilet

You think you're discussing with your hall people.

I though you said SAME BODY he died In ? Why transformation again grin confused human being

Jesus said not me...He even challenge them to come and touch, it's JWs that denied that fact.

Blood is LIFE of an human , a materialized person isn't human and needs no blood to survive .

Liar then materialized didn't take place if they aren't FULLY human (EARTHLY BEING).

But how come can they eat and drink if they weren't human

You keep dipping yourself into more wahala...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Did Jesus Christ have flesh and bones after resurrection? Answer the question abi shame dey catch you?

He agreed with me that Jesus has FLESH but still in his delusion that it's not actually real Jesus.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Emusan:

He agreed with me that Jesus has FLESH but still in his delusion that it's not actually real Jesus.

Lol. Even jesus Christ is not the real Jesus. Hmmm
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Shepherd00: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Barristter07:

If None. Keep quiet
See how you are dodging?
This is from the Lord Himself.

Luke 24:39
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Again, did Jesus resurrect with flesh and bones?

If you doge this, then it will be obvious that you are dubious.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

See how you are dodging?

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Why would there be any dodging in what neither my father nor my family penned down? undecided
Jesus was resurrected in the body or in the flesh is truly a matter for debate,but we must consider all the scriptural references before coming to agree on a conclusion.
If he was resurrected in the same body,how come his own disciples failed to recognise him after the resurrection? Luke 24:15-32, John 20:13-18
Luke's account said their eyes failed to recognise him,he called them 'senseless' because they're still confused as to all that he had taught them,finally they recognised him through actions NOT appearance!
So if some people now say Jesus was resurrected in the spirit form[1Corinthians 15:42-45] which could be changed at any given period for a purpose,i don't think such a person or group of persons should be attacked or antagonised! undecided
Angels are spirits,yet they often put together a form of body to do certain things.
¤Eat with people. Genesis 18:1-8
¤Wrestle with people. Genesis 32:24-28
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Shepherd00: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Why would there be any dodging in what neither my father nor my family penned down? undecided
Jesus was resurrected in the body or in the flesh is truly a matter for debate,but we must consider all the scriptural references before coming to agree on a conclusion.
If he was resurrected in the same body,how come his own disciples failed to recognise him after the resurrection? Luke 24:15-32, John 20:13-18
Luke's account said their eyes failed to recognise him,he called them 'senseless' because they're still confused as to all that he had taught them,finally they recognised him through actions NOT appearance!
So if some people now say Jesus was resurrected in the spirit form[1Corinthians 15:42-45] which could be changed at any given period for a purpose,i don't think such a person or group of persons should be attacked or antagonised! undecided
Angels are spirits,yet they often put together a form of body to do certain things.
¤Eat with people. Genesis 18:1-8
¤Wrestle with people. Genesis 32:24-28
Why did you dodgeLuke 24:39?

This is what I have noticed you JWs, you leave what is obvious to dwell on what is presumed.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

Why did you dodgeLuke 24:39?

This is what I have noticed you JWs, you leave what is obvious to dwell on what is presumed.

That is not dodging Sir,it is called overall comprehensive conclusion!
I quoted several verses pointing to the fact that Jesus suddenly became unrecognisable after his resurrection,and there must be a reason for that!
So if JWs concluded that Jesus wasn't resurrected in the flesh,then they needed to explain why he said that to Thomas. Of course they explained that Jesus taught his followers a lot of things out of which many couldn't be grasped within those few years he spent with them,but gradually the holy spirit will remind them of all the things he taught them in order to compare with other events and come an accurate knowledge of the TRUTH!
If you are saying that Jesus resurrected in the flesh,it's also a welcome development but you'll have to explain why he continued to appear in UNRECOGNISABLE bodies! This is how to reason together from the same book[Bible] not when you stick to an event and refuse to consider what the other person is pointing at!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Shepherd00: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
That is not dodging Sir,it is called overall comprehensive conclusion!
I quoted several verses pointing to the fact that Jesus suddenly became unrecognisable after his resurrection,and there must be a reason for that!
So if JWs concluded that Jesus wasn't resurrected in the flesh,then they needed to explain why he said that to Thomas. Of course they explained that Jesus taught his followers a lot of things out of which many couldn't be grasped within those few years he spent with them,but gradually the holy spirit will remind them of all the things he taught them in order to compare with other events and come an accurate knowledge of the TRUTH!
If you are saying that Jesus resurrected in the flesh,it's also a welcome development but you'll have to explain why he continued to appear in UNRECOGNISABLE bodies! This is how to reason together from the same book[Bible] not when you stick to an event and refuse to consider what the other person is pointing at!
Treat that scripture sir. Does Spirits have bones?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

I am not a doctor Sir, just a student of the Bible that's ready to observe all those claiming Christians and those criticizing FACTS. So if you aren't competent enough to explain why Jesus became unrecognisable after his resurrection,then the JWs got it right!
Jesus became a spirit person after his resurrection, every other event happened to convince Thomas who's understanding by then can't grasp the whole issue.
Why did you think Paul wrote that letter and included those explanations? Of course God's holy spirit guided this fast learner to help many of them grasp what Jesus taught them later.
People like you would have castigated Paul for rebuking Peter publicly,you would be saying he has no right to correct Peter who spent almost all his life as a relation and disciple of Jesus. Yet Peter became truly confused in a case involving Jewish and Gentile Christians, why?
Jesus taught them that he came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel,and Jesus never eat with a Gentile so how will Peter treat all that now that God's holy spirit have counted gentiles as part of the Christian family?
Jehovah's Witnesses have made themselves clear that Jesus did so many things while teaching his followers but not all could be fully grasped until much later. John 16:12
Spirits don't have bones,but how will Thomas be convinced that this person is his master that was killed since he has vowed never to believe until he SEE somethings? Hmmm Jesus must do something to help this faithful and loyal friend to fully understand that he is now alive,so Paul was given the wisdom to explain that what they all saw wasn't the same body but a spirit person! 1Corinthians 15:42-44 God bless you Sir. smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
The body we carry is what makes us recognisable,so any slight changes could make us UNRECOGNISABLE.
Road side artists do make paintings to advertise there skills and what they do is making paintings of popular public figures or celebrities. This will convince a passersby that if i should give him/her my photograph he could do something like this with it. So they truly needed pictures of easily RECOGNISABLE celebrities.
Jesus wasn't that popular by face to the public because he is always in the midst of a crowd after those in the neighbourhood has heard that Jesus is around,but his family,friends and disciples have no problem in recognising him.
So how come the whole thing changed suddenly after his resurrection,that even his closest confidants can't recognise him until they notice his ACTIONS?
Apostle Paul explained to all Christians that during the resurrection of spirit anointed persons[those baptised in spirit], they will become spirits and so their former fleshly body is no more needed!
Jehovah's Witnesses teaches that 144,000 from amongst humankind will become part of this group,while millions will live in the flesh as humans on earth! Jesus is the first to die and become resurrected as number one of those going to live forever in heaven,so John saw the lamb[resurrected Jesus] and 144,000 with him on mount Zion[heavenly government house]. Revelations 14:1
Zion means Jerusalem and that's the earthly government house where God's chosen king over his people of ancient time resides back then,but since Jesus is now changing the government house to heaven,those that will rule with him are going there. So they must become spirit persons to live in heaven,that's why they must become born again[baptised in water first as a Christian and God chooses them by anointing of his holy spirit] this happened to Jesus himself first.
So these is the explanation of the Jehovah's Witnesses that all those belonging to that group will never be resurrected in the flesh but in spirit bodies!
God bless you all!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

See how you are dodging?

No one is dodging anything. He Materialized, he was ' put to death IN FLESH, Made ALIVE IN SPIRIT ' . he wasn't made alive in Flesh ( 1 Pet 3:18 )

He didn't ressurect with flesh and bones, the same account said , He went ahead to EAT

Mr, you once agreed he will visit the TOILET after that, didn't you ? You just declared him a mortal who need to defecate to stay alive

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

When a Spirit materialize, it has bones ... That's why an Angel could combat with Jacob.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Barristter07:

When a Spirit materialize, it has bones ... That's why an Angel could combat with Jacob.

Quote the bible verse that said when a spirit materializes it has bones.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Barristter07:

No one is dodging anything. He Materialized, he was ' put to death IN FLESH, Made ALIVE IN SPIRIT ' . he wasn't made alive in Flesh ( 1 Pet 3:18 )

He didn't ressurect with flesh and bones, the same account said , He went ahead to EAT

Mr, you once agreed he will visit the TOILET after that, didn't you ? You just declared him a mortal who need to defecate to stay alive

Luke 24:36-40 read it again and again. Jesus Christ resurrected as himself he said so himself abi you want to change his words?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Matthew 15:17 is still there for you to ponder on, if he ATE as human , Flesh and blood function ... Would he visit the toilet ?

Emusan:
This is the point I actually want and I've gotten it

My further reply is just to expose your ignorance the more...

Or beyond your stupidity.

But the angel must ACTUALLY be a HUMAN within that time frame...

isn't it

Now you agreed Jesus was a FLESH at that very moment and you've been shouting that the life of FLESH is in the BLOOD, shouldn't there be a BLOOD running in those MATERIALIZED bodies Confused idiot...

But Jesus told His disciples that "It is I myself" Why would Jesus lie when He knew He was not the actual Human To extend that He said, "touch me and see for a spirit has not flesh and bones as you see me have"

One FACT is dusted already: That a Spirit appeared as a man doesn't make it a man . what the beholder see is just an appearance in human form.

Lets enlighten you a bit. When the Bible speak of humans , the expression " Flesh and BLOOD " is used because an human body life can only be sustained by Blood.

Then If Jesus Materialized Body has no blood, He wasn't human ,

Now let's visit the account at John again . When Jesus ask Thoman to touch his scars and wound. A human wound or scar , nail holes would be bleeding Blood , because of it's make up. Just as Jesus human body bleed blood when tortured by the Romans

But in this account, Do you see anything like Bleeding wounds ? What Thomas touched was Materialized body.

Years later, John who was present at the scene wrote.

1 Jn 3:2 " now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we shall be. We know that, when He appears, we shall be like Him, because we shall see Him just as He is."

Jesus Spirit form was never beheld by anyone of them, and that's what they look forward to.

He won't have said this if they are ignorant like you to conclude what appeared to them was what Jesus looked like .

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Barristter07:

I think the problem here is the word MATERIALISE, most people don't understand that word! cheesy
Of course spirits don't have bones but when they materialise,everything needed is present until they dematerialise again.
That word is coined out of the word MATERIAL meaning something to do with matter[having weight and occupying space] hence the English will say something is immaterial meaning lacking content!
If Jesus resurrected with the same body[flesh],did he also went to heaven in that body?
Hmmm Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Idiot...diverting attention to another thing...
You agreed that Jesus posseses FLESH...After I burst your bubble about the Leviticus you've been shouting that THE LIFE OF FLESH IS IN THE blood...now you've to come out from baseless angle.

Everyone reading here can see how myopic you are.

Barristter07:
Lets enlighten you a bit. When the Bible speak of humans , the expression " Flesh and BLOOD " is used because an human body life can only be sustained by Blood.

Agreed.

Then If Jesus Materialized Body has no blood, He wasn't human

Then it means HE DIDN'T MATERIALIZE because to MATERIALIZED means to FULLY become HUMAN...

You can see how lost you are here...

Now let's visit the account at John again . When Jesus ask Thoman to touch his scars and wound. A human wound or scar , nail holes would be bleeding Blood , because of it's make up. Just as Jesus human body bleed blood when tortured by the Romans

But in this account, Do you see anything like Bleeding wounds ? What Thoman touched was Materialized body.

Olodo rabata...how can injury bleed for a whole 3 days, is that how you bleed when you sustain injury Is that what you were taught in school?

1 Jn 3:2 " now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we shall be. We know that, when He appears, we shall be like Him, because we shall see Him just as He is."

Jesus Spirit form was never beheld by anyone of them, and that's what they look forward to.

He won't have said this if they are ignorant like you to conclude what appeared to them was what Jesus looked like .

A lost soul is talking about someone is ignorance.
This verse exposed many wrong doctrines of your lie organization:

Yet your lie organization said Jesus has appeared INVISIBLY in 1914 when the Bible says "When He shall APPEAR... we shall SEE HIM just as He is"
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Emusan:

O ma se o grin grin .

To have or has flesh as u said, IS NOT the same as being Human .

Angels does that many times . but no one ever called them human.

They ain't " Flesh and BLOOD " Creations .

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Barristter07:
Matthew 15:17 is still there for you to ponder on, if he ATE as human , Flesh and blood function ... Would he visit the toilet ?

One FACT is dusted already: That a Spirit appeared as a man doesn't make it a man . what the beholder see is just an appearance in human form.

Then If Jesus Materialized Body has no blood, He wasn't human ,

But in this account, Do you see anything like Bleeding wounds ? What Thomas touched was Materialized body.

So you are saying we should disregard jesus Christ's words in the Bible and swallow the assumptions made by your gb members right?

Luke 24:36-49

36 While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”

37 They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost. 38 He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? 39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

40 When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet. [/b]41 [b]And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.

44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”

You want us to believe your assumptions and throw Jesus Christ's own words in the Bible because Jesus Christ is wrong and you are right.

Jesus Christ said he is made of flesh and bones, he even told them to touch him and he ate with them. He said he will die and rise from the dead.
Do you intend changing these and inserting your assumptions in the Bible?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Barristter07:

O ma se o grin grin .

To have or has flesh as u said, IS NOT the same as being Human .

Angels does that many times . but no one ever called them human.

They ain't " Flesh and BLOOD " Creations .

Jesus Christ had flesh and bones. He took the food given to him by his apostles and ate it in their presence.

This one you are quoting flesh and blood creations hope no issue? You want to stylishly shift from flesh and bones to flesh and blood so we will say jesus was not flesh and blood. Lol.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
Emusan:
You agreed that Jesus posseses FLESH...After I burst your bubble about the Leviticus you've been shouting that THE LIFE OF FLESH IS IN THE blood...now you've to come out from baseless angle.

Agreed.

Then it means HE DIDN'T MATERIALIZE because to MATERIALIZED means to FULLY become HUMAN...

Olodo rabata...how can injury bleed for a whole 3 days, is that how you bleed when you sustain injury Is that what you were taught in school?

A lost soul is talking about someone is ignorance.
This verse exposed many wrong doctrines of your lie organization:

Yet your lie organization said Jesus has appeared INVISIBLY in 1914 when the Bible says "When He shall APPEAR... we shall SEE HIM just as He is"

Help me ask him how somebody will bleed for 3 days straight. I think their religion helps keeping them in ignorance. They love assuming what's not in the Bible to justify their doctrine.

Now see him saying if jesus Christ was a human being he will have blood from those sites to justify their assumption of Jesus Christ using someone's body after resurrection.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Emusan:

A spirit being life isn't depended on Blood, they don't become human . they appear bodily

Agreed.

grin grin grin

Okay listen

materialize - /məˈtɪərɪəlʌɪz/
verb
1. become actual fact; happen.
2. (of a ghost, spirit, or similar entity) appear in bodily form.

Appear NOT Become .

If they become humans , Angels of Noah's day won't have born giants or Nephilims, aren't they humans, They should have given birth to normal men like human?

Sense is above you.

Where is your thinking faculty ? Did Thomas touch blood! ? grin

He said touch the WOUNDS . showing its a broken skin , deep cut.

Wound definition :

1. an injury to living tissue caused by a cut, blow, or other impact, typically one in which the skin is cut or broken.

Cut or broken indicates presence of blood in a human skin.

When a wound is dressed, blood doesn't come out ?

when the Bible says "When He shall APPEAR... we shall SEE HIM just as He is"
They would have become like Him to See. Read

Why this statement if they were ignorant like you to believe what they saw is what Jesus looked like ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

List Of Great Men That Fell In The Bible Because Of Women / Question For Atheists / How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.