Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,850 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election (25851 Views)

Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) / Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
HAPPENING NOW!!! Czech Republic Ambassador Storms Orji Kalu's Residence, See What He Did (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Czech Republic Ambassador to Nigeria, HE Marek Skolil and his wife Lydia today stormed Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu's mansion to celebrate with him after he emerged the Senator of Abia North Senatorial District in the just concluded elections.

Igbere TV reports that HE Marek Skolil congratulated Kalu and revealed that he is blessing to the People Of Abia North.

He said he is ready to work with him.

More details soon...

See more photos below

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/585075/happening-now-czech-republic-ambassador-storms-orji-kalus-residence-see-what-he-did-photos/

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by KadunaMafia: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wetin dey Czech republic apart from Peter Cech grin

It seems OUK want to sign Cech

26 Likes

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by AmadiAba: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Like for Kalu, Share otherwise

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by Ayoswit(f): 5:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Saint kalu lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by Ilekeh(f): 5:22am On Feb 28, 2019
No one from China?

Oh wait....... It's not this one grin

4 Likes

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by Kurtis02(m): 5:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by okc4nairaland: 5:24am On Feb 28, 2019
If you have money you have many friends , imaging if its EFCC that arrest OUK no one will want to associate with him .
Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by dguyindcorner(m): 5:25am On Feb 28, 2019
KadunaMafia:

Dry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by Agugbadin: 5:27am On Feb 28, 2019
This is one problem I have with a ome of this diplomats, how do you dear celebrate Kalu victory, a man who is corrupt to the core, has fraud cases hanging on his neck, failed as a governor of a state where he now want to be a law maker

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by rotormast: 5:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Okay, can we now proceed to www.financesiq.com
Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by highskies(m): 5:38am On Feb 28, 2019
Hehe

1 Like

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by Vikky014(f): 5:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Agugbadin:
This is one problem I have with a ome of this diplomats, how do you dear celebrate Kalu victory, a man who is corrupt to the core, has fraud cases hanging on his neck, failed as a governor of a state where he now want to be a law maker
Are u from Abia statedont say what u dont know

2 Likes

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by temmypotter(m): 5:55am On Feb 28, 2019
hmm
Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by Corrinthians(m): 5:55am On Feb 28, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by Corrinthians(m): 5:56am On Feb 28, 2019
ogbonti:
Military coup loading....

If Buhari could overthrow Shagari of the defunct NPN because it was believed to have rigged out Awolowo of UPN and Azikiwe of NPP, is that not exactly what the same Buhari of APC has done 35 years later?

Tell me, Is Rotimi Amaechi not the transformation and transmutation of Umaru Dikko? Both of them incidentally were Ministers for Transport.

Is Oshiomole, the National chairman of APC more ethical, or less bombastic than Adisa Akinloye, the National Chairman of NPN?

The kind of corruption that NPN carried out in by the likes of Tayo Akpata, Senator Uba Ahmed, Umaru Dikko, Joseph Wayas, etc between 1979 to 1983 is kindergarten compared to the impunity that APC cabal has unleashed from 2015 to 2019

Did Shagari practice nepotism like Buhari? No, not at all.

Buhari must be go. and karma is real !!!!

Buhari, will be toppled, he would be served cold what he did in 1983, I so much believe.
See early morning apostolic wailing abeg. grin

13 Likes

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by ogbonti: 6:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Corrinthians:
See early morning apostolic wailing abeg. grin

You never see anything, BUHARI must go! We voted for him Iin 2015 because we thought he repented and believed he has changed, but leopards like our fathers rightly say rarely change their spots, Buhari will not rule Nigeria for 4 years more. This impunity of Buhari, will not stand, Buhari is waging war against the Nigerian people and he must be stopped. HE IS A FRAUD AND HE MUST BE TOPPLED!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by Corrinthians(m): 6:17am On Feb 28, 2019
ogbonti:

You never see anything, BUHARI must go! We voted for him Iin 2015 because we thought he repented and believed he has changed, but leopards like our fathers rightly say rarely change their spots, Buhari will not rule Nigeria for 4 years more. This impunity of Buhari, will not stand, Buhari is waging war against the Nigerian people and he must be stopped. HE IS A FRAUD AND HE MUST BE TOPPLED!!!!!
If you can show me evidence you supported Buhari in 2015, I will not make a single comment for the next one month!!

By the way, na you and your family go topple am? Suspecting you're one ignorant little boy still in senior secondary school by the way you sound.

10 Likes

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by ogbonti: 6:28am On Feb 28, 2019
Corrinthians:
If you can show me evidence you supported Buhari in 2015, I will not make a single comment for the next one month!!

By the way, na you and your family go topple am? Suspecting you're one ignorant little boy still in senior secondary school by the way you sound.

You can't trick me to reveal anything, just keep your fingers crossed. IBB warned us that a coup cannot be successful except there is a high level of frustration in the land. Buhari has just created that fertile ground for it to happen. People waited to vote him out amidst nail bitting hardship for 4 years and he just raped the nation collectively with this sham election. The country feels violated, and there is uneasy calm in the air. Even Buhari knows it, he is an ex- militaty officer, he can tell all is not well .... except he is deluded or senile.
That is why he is begging his supporters not to gloat or celebrate. WHO GENUINELY WINS A CONTEST AND REFUSES TO CELEBRATE OR TELL HIS FOLLOWERS NOT TO CELEBRATE? I have won an election before, it is a great feeling you can't express in words if really you didn't cheat... Tell me, you honestly think if a coup happens today, 90% of Nigerians won't support it...??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by Corrinthians(m): 6:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Let me bury this kid once and for all. We know his type.

He says we voted him in in 2015, I knew he was lying because I can smell a hateful liar from miles away. I asked he shows me evidence he EVER supported or voted for Baba in 2015 and he goes ...you can't trick me to reveal anything.

How does one showing someone something on his timeline which is accessible by everyone amount to *trying to trick one to reveal something*?

Well, since he wouldn't, I did myself and here, folks, is a comment from 2015, of someone who claims he voted for Buhari and his father told him blablabla... grin

ogbonti:
Northern Leaders know what's up with Boko Haram. Bukhari should ask Maitama Sule to call his dogs to order. Do you guys realize how PMB chickened out of his tough talks about fighting corruption and stopping Boko Haram after the so called Northern leaders paid him a visit at the defence house?

After that meeting, he then realized he was too old to be tough on corruption or deliver on his promises.to the Nigerian people. I am giving Bukhari up to December 31, 2015, if he cannot deliver on his promise to route out BH, then his impeachment proceeding should begin immediately.

We didn't elect him to be taking pictures in.Aso Rock... these are real lives getting wasted everyday and he is yet to even have ministers... as of today, July 7, 2015, who is Nigeria"s minister of defence?

This whole bs is giving me stomach cramps. This.incompetence stinks to high heavens!

Below is the screenshot..

All wailers are pathological liars, just like Farahaideed.

6 Likes

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by kunmiiii: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2019
ogbonti:

You can't trick me to reveal anything, just keep your fingers crossed. IBB warned us that a coup cannot be successful except there is a high level of frustration in the land. Buhari has just created that fertile ground for it to happen. People waited to vote him out amidst nail bitting hardship for 4 years and he just raped the nation collectively with this sham election. The country feels violated, and there is uneasy calm in the air. Even Buhari knows it, he is an ex- militaty officer, he can tell all is not well .... except he is deluded or senile.
That is why he is begging his supporters not to gloat or celebrate. WHO GENUINELY WINS A CONTEST AND REFUSES TO CELEBRATE OR TELL HIS FOLLOWERS NOT TO CELEBRATE? I have won an election before, it is a great feeling you can't express in words if really you didn't cheat... Tell me, you honestly think if a coup happens today, 90% of Nigerians won't support it...??

Dude quit this your inconsolable wailing already, its bleeping annoying!

Hahahaha, you've even been bursted already, pathological liars always trying to skew narrative when it doesn't favor them!! See early morning ranting...goan Sit down jare!! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by ogbonti: 6:53am On Feb 28, 2019
kunmiiii:

Dude quit this your inconsolable wailing already, its bleeping annoying!

Hahahaha, you've even been bursted already, pathological liars always trying to skew narrative when it doesn't favor them!! See early morning ranting...goan Sit down jare!! angry

You are sick in the head, what do you know about lies, lying and liars? You are the epitome of all three categories above!

2 Likes

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by AnanseK(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2019
China ambassador is disappointed as his own Obi didn’t make it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by akintunde63: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2019
KadunaMafia:

Czech is better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election by kunmiiii: 6:59am On Feb 28, 2019
ogbonti:

You are sick in the head, what do you know about lies, lying and liars? You are the epitome of all three categories above!

Huh?? Did you quote the wrong person by mistake while trying to quote yourself??

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Company Will Build $50m Daura Varsity For Free-Amaechi / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project / Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.