Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,347 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB (26319 Views)

Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election / Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by QuotaSystem: 4:25am On Feb 28, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Dis country is divided in on all fronts... amongst tribes,religion, region and I recently realized another very important line of division which is a huge disturbing line between the educated progressives and illitrates illiterates who does do not have any plan of seeing this country move forward rather they prefare prefer to be roaming around like bush meats without purpose and shouting sai baba upandan [s]for a man who does not even know the name of the man who invented electricity nor the cell phone he is using.[/s]..

Electricity was discovered and not invented. Pot calling kettle black.

It's funny how most people quick to call others illiterates always end up showcasing themselves as ignorant and lacking in literacy themselves, even to the extent of exposing their inability to spell the word correctly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by Naajjii: 4:46am On Feb 28, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Dis country is divided in all fronts... amongst tribes,religion, region and I recently realized another very important line of division which is a huge disturbing line between the educated progressives and illitrates who does not have any plan of seeing this country move forward rather they prefare to be roaming around like bush meats without purpose and shouting sai baba upandan for a man who does not even know the name of the man who invented electricity nor the cell phone he is using...
I understand your frustration but sorry this is politics which Ipob are not skilled in.
Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by olarent: 4:55am On Feb 28, 2019
Nobody should drag us back I mean atiku and Co beating him in is polling unit it's enough for him to accept his faith is that one rigged to? Did Jonathan lost his unit capital no anyone crying for him should just look at his narrow win in adamawa a own candidate ur state. He was even defeated in lamido of Adamawa palace it's show that he was not love in north parents love one child above other. Those deceiving him one to collect remaining Nigerian money he stole, I wonder how civil servant gather this kind of wealth .literate people calling for head of people that voted Buhari should no they are illetrate as well a man that is part of ur failure where did he got his wealth from?
Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Dis country is divided in all fronts... amongst tribes,religion, region and I recently realized another very important line of division which is a huge disturbing line between the educated progressives and illitrates who does not have any plan of seeing this country move forward rather they prefare to be roaming around like bush meats without purpose and shouting sai baba upandan for a man who does not even know the name of the man who invented electricity nor the cell phone he is using...

Who are the educated progressives? In your insinuation, they are those who voted PDP massively - the Ibos. As observed since 2014 till date, on TV and Radio stations political debate or program, an Ibo man is always invited as an anti government analyst while any other person is invited as pro government analyst . The Ibo anti government analyst always out - performed the pro government analyst not because they are more intelligent but because they become more aggressive, emotional and confusing. They take as a personal war against Buhari. This is the battle they have been fighting Yorubas in the South accusing them of imposing Buhari on them. I have never seen people beclouded with so much hatred as they have for Buhari. They celebrated his death and rejected his being alive.
What do they expect from Buhari people. Love?

Atiku based his calculation on this hatred. 95% from Ibos, 70% from South South, 45% from South West (he got almost 49%). As far as I am concerned, South West votes is a useless votes based on internal struggle and bitterness among South West political players and not a reflection of choice between Atiku and Buhari. It is also largely influenced by Ibo siege and blackmailing of the yorubas as the people that brought Buhari to bring recession.

Atiku and the Ibos believed the Northern votes will be 50 : 50. Hence, the 95%from Ibo and 70% from South South would be the winning votes. God made a mockery of them. If the votes from South West for APC had gone the same way the Ibos had voted in the East for PDP, Atiku would not have rejected the vote.

There's nothing Atiku can do. His supporters in the South made mockery of the Northerners that started queuing as early as 2a.m in Kano to vote for Baba Buhari while they are in Lagos planning to fight APC and INEC to take Lagos from APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by olalat(m): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Oga, keep quiet and stop littering the cyber space with nonsense. Are you better than everyone who voted APC in the last election. One funny thing about you losers is that you will find excuses to justify your bad judgement of your failure.
Voting on election day is a choice, you make yours and I make mine. I won, you loss simple.
With the billions in your chest beating account, you could only use one index finger as the people you tagged poor.
What makes you think you think Atiku is a better option agreed, Buhari is the cause of the misfortunes in your life.
Ask many of you why we should vote Atiku, the response will be money will flow. Can't you realise that the so called poor, illiterate people you so despise think deeper and see look forward to an enduring future than you morally decayed individuals.
Learn to respect people choice biko.

1 Like

Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by jaxxy(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2019
SirBunky85:
does it matter weda trump congratulates him or not? u pple were against pmb but wen God says yes, no idiot can say no.even some of u said whosoever obj supports wins but God has shamed him and his mischievous generals-ibb and danjuma who thought dey can remove him.wen pmb was busy paying jobless youths 30k throughput Npower,u pple were busy insulting him,wen he was busy feeding school pupils across the country, u pple were castigating him.now,tell me why an N power beneficiary won't want pmb to continue. tell me why all dose cooks dat prepare d meals for the pupils won't want pmb to return so dat dey can be seeing some small small change. FYI, even if dis elections is done 100times,pmb will floor atiku ruthlessly. in my state abia,from,isiukwuato to bends to igbere,to ohafia to umunneochi to arochukwu voted massively for APC and pmb wchi made orji uzor kalu to defeat an incumbent Mao ohuabunwa.una go just dey shout rigging as if atiku can defeat pmb even if a foreign country conducts the election for us

I don’t mind If buhari wins or not bt he shudnt take our democracy backwards by shameless rigging which we saw all over the north and hooliganism in the south. I expected sm level decorum in this elections rather than desperate tactics from Apc who already claim Buahri can win in free and fair elections. That is my point.

We shud discourage and stop rigging not encouraging it. That’s why I’m really upset. It seems the people votes can’t count again in this country massive rigging.

The elections was poorly conducted. One of the worst we’ve had. If Jonathan did such buahri can never be president. We shud strive to make out elections more credible by improving on it not going backwards.
Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by theDEVILisHERE: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2019
lolz
British Devils
You're already going extinct anyway so u know ur already finished

keep on doing ur evil work
Ur divine punishment would soon be clear for all to see
Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by CarsGuide: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by Printerscanner: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2019
zayidhs:
[b]UK statement on re-election of President Buhari in Nigeria

The result declared by the Nigerian election commission is consistent with the result obtained through the civil society Parallel Vote Tabulation process. Along with our international partners, the UK believes the Nigerian people can have confidence in the result.

Source: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-statement-on-re-election-of-president-buhari-in-nigeria

Please someone should interprete the above part to the bisexual from Cameroon called Atikuloot, his mumu vice Peter China Obituary, the former Ilorin lord Saraki Mesujamba and the charge and bail lawyers they are gathering together.
Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2019
jaxxy:

I don’t mind If buhari wins or not bt he shudnt take our democracy backwards by shameless rigging which we saw all over the north and hooliganism in the south. I expected sm level decorum in this elections rather than desperate tactics from Apc who already claim Buahri can win in free and fair elections. That is my point.

We shud discourage and stop rigging not encouraging it. That’s why I’m really upset. It seems the people votes can’t count again in this country massive rigging.

The elections was poorly conducted. One of the worst we’ve had. If Jonathan did such buahri can never be president. We shud strive to make out elections more credible by improving on it not going backwards.

This is the best election conducted in Nigeria till date. Election where PDP got almost 49% in the South West. Election where Dino won, Ajimobi the incumbent governor of Oyo State lost.

You complained of the North, are you a Northerner? Is Arewa Consultative Forum or Northern Elders Forum complaining. Majority of Northerners are happy with the result and are jubiliating the Ibos are crying and complaining.

The difference of 500,000 votes at Anambra and voting pattern in the East is still an absurdity to the South West. Because Security Agencies did not allow handwritten results in millions at Rivers, AkwaIbom, Delta and highly inflated results in South East then the election was rigged.

In 2015, you want to tell me more people voted in AkwaIbom or RIvers or Delta than Oyo State. You want to tell me more people voted in Rivers than Lagos. You gazette 95% for your region, 45
% for South West and 50 : 50 for North. The North disappointed your foolishness you are crying.
Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by CoolAmbience(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

Keep living in pain, don't move on.

Educated progressives indeed....what have they contributed to Nigeria?

I don't blame you, you just stay in your rural community and type whatever you like.

Go around, see the rail systems in Abuja, Kaduna, Lagos, Abeokuta, Warri, Itakpe etc.

See the roads in Mokwa, Jebba, Eku, Obiaruku, Ajebamidele, Lagos, Ibadan, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Osogbo, Lokoja, Kano, Kastina, Calabar, Odokpani, Nembe, Yenagoa, Gombe etc.

The new airport terminals in Port Harcourt and Abuja, as well as Kano and Lagos still ongoing. Go and see the Fertilizer Blending Plants and Mechanized Rice Mills around the country.

Revenue generating institutions are up and efficient as well as more accountable, with FIRS collecting over N5trillion in taxes in one year; not to mention significantly improved collections from Customs, Immigration, JAMB etc.

How much is in the foreign reserve again? Find out.
Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2019
babaolofin:

This is the best election conducted in Nigeria till date. Election where PDP got almost 49% in the South West. Election where Dino won, Ajimobi the incumbent governor of Oyo State lost.

You complained of the North, are you a Northerner? Is Arewa Consultative Forum or Northern Elders Forum complaining. Majority of Northerners are happy with the result and are jubiliating the Ibos are crying and complaining.

The difference of 500,000 votes at Anambra and voting pattern in the East is still an absurdity to the South West. Because Security Agencies did not allow handwritten results in millions at Rivers, AkwaIbom, Delta and highly inflated results in South East then the election was rigged.

In 2015, you want to tell me more people voted in AkwaIbom or RIvers or Delta than Oyo State. You want to tell me more people voted in Rivers than Lagos. You gazette 95% for your region, 45
% for South West and 50 : 50 for North. The North disappointed your foolishness you are crying.

Did u not see videos sir what are u talking about? Must ur decision to support buhari blind u from the obvious truth? I voted buahri in 2015 so I have nothing against him I’m voting objectively by what o feel is best for the country.

This elections Is the worst ever. Ballot boxes and INEC offices been burnt, security lapses and interference in INEC was shameless and historical. It will still come back to hunt Apc. U can’t continue smtn bad and complain about it later in future when it hints u. One day they will loose like Jonathan unless they want to set this country ablaze. We shud be concerned about doing the right thing and making our electoral process as free and fair as possible. Saraki tried to to this in the senate bt it was put on hold I hope now they will pass the bill since elections is over. We are destroying our democracy with our own hands.
Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by fuke(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2019
zayidhs:
UK statement on re-election of President Buhari in Nigeria

Minister of State for Africa, Harriett Baldwin, congratulates President Buhari on securing a second term as the Nigerian President

Last night the Independent National Electoral Commission of Nigeria declared President Buhari the winner of the 2019 Presidential elections.

Minister of State for Africa, Harriett Baldwin, said:
I offer my congratulations to President Buhari on securing a second term as the Nigerian President. The UK is a long-standing friend and partner of Nigeria and the Nigerian people, and a stable and prosperous Nigeria benefits Africa and the world.

The Nigerian people have demonstrated resilience and a commitment to democracy. [color=#990000]The result declared by the Nigerian election commission is consistent with the result obtained through the civil society Parallel Vote Tabulation process. Along with our international partners, the UK believes the Nigerian people can have confidence in the result.[/color][b][/b]

However, we also recognise that independent Nigerian voices have expressed concerns about the conduct of the electoral process, in particular logistics and results collation, and reports of intimidation of election officials. We urge any party or individual who wishes to challenge the process to do so peacefully and through the appropriate legal channel and we encourage Nigerian authorities to examine all allegations of wrongdoing carefully, and take the necessary action against individuals found responsible.

My thoughts are also with the families and friends of those who lost their lives in election-related violence. No one should die in the exercise of their democratic rights. We will continue to support Nigeria and its civil society in drawing lessons from these elections and strengthening its democracy.

Source: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-statement-on-re-election-of-president-buhari-in-nigeria

That seals it.
Where is their parallel result they are talking about?
Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by Lovemaester: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2019
jaxxy:

Ure a total idiot! Must u copy every bad thing Pdp does? So Pdp rigged in 2003 so we shud go back in time to that nonsense instead of improving on what Gej/Pdp did in 2015. Retrogressive idiots.

And if trump colluded with Russia why hasn’t he been indicted and prosecuted or u think the us is like Nigeria? U hv no sense just a dumb zombie.

u are an ignorant piece of sh.it, Trump's former attorney, lobbyist and campaign manager all have been convicted, and the same atiku who denied govs in the west their mandate and gave it to his cronies eg gbenga Daniel, agagu, fayose, is the same one you want to give mandate to. sorry pussynigga, karma is a bitch.
Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by jaxxy(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2019
Lovemaester:

u are an ignorant piece of sh.it, Trump's former attorney, lobbyist and campaign manager all have been convicted, and the same atiku who denied govs in the west their mandate and gave it to his cronies eg gbenga Daniel, agagu, fayose, is the same one you want to give mandate to. sorry pussynigga, karma is a bitch.

Ok nice. Since u don’t want make the people vote count u will also reap the consequences just like pdp is now at ur own time.

I’m talking about credible elections or improving the electoral process to avoid rigging every election year that’s how true progress is made.
Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by CioAngels(f): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Of course they will accept after all they are in of the northerners from time. They have to continue taking their loyalties from 1960s. I know telling Atiku to go to court is a lie. Atiku may not be the best person to take us from the woods but Nigerians has to do the right thing for Nigeria to back on track. The moment Nigeria stop employing non qualified people, stop stealing by our politicians Nigeria be on track. Because Nigeria does not know what she wants every country dictate what she should do. So sad.
Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by tk4rd: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2019
See this link for more INEC errors in this past election..
It's just a simple logic.
https://www.nairaland.com/5050598/simple-logic-presidential-accreditation-should
The total accredited voters for the presidential election officially announced in any state should be equal to the sum of the total accredited voters for the senatorial elections officially announced in all the senatorial zones in the same state, and same thing should be the case for all the federal constituencies in the state.,, since the accreditation for the presidential, senatorial, and house of representatives elections were done at the same time on each voter, and it was done just once on each voter.
But the results are showing us something totally different, and Nigerians are very okay with it..
Re: UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB by Dicado: 5:58am On Mar 05, 2019
UK, we all know you guys are the ones controlling Nigeria and are happy when Nigerians suffer! One day (which is very soon), you'll fail...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow / Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter / The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.