Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy (24486 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) / DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola, Prince Otedola Peng In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy by NovusHomo(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2019
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy took to her social media space to disclose she had one of those days where you have wild thoughts and it came to her mind that she is going to make an excellent wife.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/i-will-make-excellent-wife-dj-cuppy.html

I dream I will be a good husband, but not to a show-off like you. Good luck to whoever marries you.
Re: 'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy by Unipet1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tell us plane u are looking for a husband.
Re: 'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy by fortunechy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
advert strategy
Re: 'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy by Enemyofpeace: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
The desperation is real, menopause is fast knocking on her pussssssssssssssy
Re: 'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy by Enemyofpeace: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
Cc: Lalasticlala
is that the name of her driver?
Re: 'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy by allanphash7(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hugs
Nickijoy:
Thank you sweetie..
Re: 'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy by Ayobami7(m): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
ok
Re: 'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy by oluwasegun007(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
The one that cannot make common eba
Re: 'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy by Iykesmooth: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
zubapa:
i want to marry her

You must have millions then
Re: 'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy by Iykesmooth: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
I think so too
Re: 'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy by Gentleziggy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
U people don't seem to get d message she is trying to pass across, after flaunting her father's wealth hoping that it will attract potential life mate to her but it didn't work, now she is publicly making her intentions known.she is lonely n perhaps pressure from parents or family members to get married is d reason y she will make an excellent wife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady On A 21-Day Dry Fasting For Wizkid Because Of Enemies (Photos) / 2012 Tweet That Predicted Angelina Jolie Would Leave Brad Pitt / Stephanie Okereke Linus And Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.