Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist (12649 Views)

Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned / Nigerian Woman Attacks Buhari's Integrity (Video) / Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
ibabz:
I agree with you but let's allow competent court of jurisdiction to decide the HIGHEST VALID vote count. We can't run a country like this and expect the country to move forward. Thanks for your candid opinion.
No thanks needed sir.
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by eddyslim(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ilekeh:

Where? I don't see your father's name anywhere in the OP's content.
What a fool you are.
Re: Voters Belief In President Buhari's Integrity Led To His Victory - The Economist by eddyslim(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2019
Ilekeh:

Where? I don't see your father's name anywhere in the OP's content.
who is this low life bitch?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves / Buhari Begins 4-day Visit To Katsina State / Why Can't Nigeria And Other African Countries Be Fine Like South Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.