Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos (755 Views)

2023 Elections: My Trust Has Broken Down Completely – Soyinka / 2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos by IkpuMmadu: 6:57am On Feb 28, 2019
I am so happy with this people called the Igbos. I am so happy with their wisdom and industry. I am happy with their doggedness and pride. I am proud of their disobedience at times. I am proud of their capacity and capability to analyze and judge every situation on real time. I am proud of their ability to disagree on what other tribes would readily accept without deep analysis and their strong determination to follow through on anything they agree upon. I am proud of the way they Accept challenges.

However, I have never been this proud before. Nigeria lost the elections but the Igbos won the elections. They told you Mr. Buhari that they hate you to your face. They hate your personality. They hate what you have done to their children, what you have done to pregnant women in many parts of Nigeria by ripping open their wombs and ordering he death of Christian priests in Benue and the killings of their brethren in parts of the North. They say they hate the blood shed in Southern Kaduna, in Benue, in Zamfara, in Adamawa, in Taraba, in Borno and Yobe. You love and pamper Boko Haram. You release, rehabilitate and even enlist into the Nigerian Army and Police Boko Haram terrorists. Igbos hate Boko Haram. They hate bloodshed and they regard human life as sacred. You are the grand patron of the murderous Fulani Herdsmen and Igbos don’t want your cattle colonies in their towns and cities.

They denied you their votes and subjected you and your cabal to rigging in order to win. Igbos hate your divide and rule policies. They hate your ethnic based leadership and your nepotism. They hate injustice, ethnic and religious bigotry. Igbos hate poverty. That is the victory of their votes. They defeated you and Tinubu in your Lagos. They have confirmed to you that they are in Lagos, Abuja, PortHarcout and all over the south.
And for the rest of Nigeria, sorry for you. Igbos have done their part. They have rejected evil and his ministers. Their votes are their witness. The blood of all the young men killed in Portharcourt last Saturday bear witness to them. Their resistance in Lagos sing their triumph.
Whatever will happen in Nigeria the next four years, count Igbos innocent because they saw evil and rejected it. And those who desire evil and aided this evil will live with it. Igbos have done their part and hoping that one day, only one day, the rest of Nigeria will remember the sacrifices of the Igbo nation for the freedom of Nigeria of which their ancestors were the founding fathers. Thank you all Igbos who are still alive in Nigeria. You won the elections and you won my heart and hearts of all men and women of good will by shaming the devil.

Do not worry but trust God to vindicate you.
THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES!! ��

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos by hisgrace090: 7:07am On Feb 28, 2019
As simple as that!!!
Re: 2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Igbos voted buhari
Re: 2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos by Justpd: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Though he rigged the election, but Everyone, that voted buhari will receive their own share of pains and suffering.
Simple as that.

It won't affect the sensible ones who didn't vote him.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos by Okoroawusa: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2019
Consolation letter...Keep deceiving your self.

The igbos lost in 2015 n they have just lost in 2019 n its looking like they have already lost in the build up to 2023( believe me it has started).

You don't put your egg in one basket. Are u aware that if Atiku has won this election, the Yorubas would claim a stake? Check out their politics n voting pattern in this election...

Igbos don't know a moving train even if it crushed their feet.Ndigbo amaghi ugbo nagaga mancha mancha!

By the way,u r not more Igbo than I am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos by helinues: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Tributes, Consolations, comforting all the time

When are you winning?
Re: 2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos by IkpuMmadu: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2019
helinues:
Tributes, Consolations, comforting all the time

When are you winning?
you that is winning are you better than them economically?
Re: 2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos by helinues: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
you that is winning are you better than them economically?

I am not in competition with anybody. As long I am comfortable, I wish others all the best

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos by enemybulldozer(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Consolation letter...Keep deceiving your self.

The igbos lost in 2015 n they have just lost in 2019 n its looking like they have already lost in the build up to 2023( believe me it has started).

You don't put your egg in one basket. Are u aware that if Atiku has won this election, the Yorubas would claim a stake? Check out their politics n voting pattern in this election...

Igbos don't know a moving train even if it crushed their feet.Ndigbo amaghi ugbo nagaga mancha mancha!

By the way,u r not more Igbo than I am
Point of correction, you're not Igbo and can never be. So I will advise you stop parading yourself as igbo.
No genuine Igbo will have anything to do with buhari not after all his devilish deeds to this great tribe.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos by Jombom: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Mumu the Igbo gave Buhari more vote than they did in 2015 that alone negate this your cry of sorrow
IkpuMmadu:

I am so happy with this people called the Igbos. I am so happy with their wisdom and industry. I am happy with their doggedness and pride. I am proud of their disobedience at times. I am proud of their capacity and capability to analyze and judge every situation on real time. I am proud of their ability to disagree on what other tribes would readily accept without deep analysis and their strong determination to follow through on anything they agree upon. I am proud of the way they Accept challenges.

However, I have never been this proud before. Nigeria lost the elections but the Igbos won the elections. They told you Mr. Buhari that they hate you to your face. They hate your personality. They hate what you have done to their children, what you have done to pregnant women in many parts of Nigeria by ripping open their wombs and ordering he death of Christian priests in Benue and the killings of their brethren in parts of the North. They say they hate the blood shed in Southern Kaduna, in Benue, in Zamfara, in Adamawa, in Taraba, in Borno and Yobe. You love and pamper Boko Haram. You release, rehabilitate and even enlist into the Nigerian Army and Police Boko Haram terrorists. Igbos hate Boko Haram. They hate bloodshed and they regard human life as sacred. You are the grand patron of the murderous Fulani Herdsmen and Igbos don’t want your cattle colonies in their towns and cities.

They denied you their votes and subjected you and your cabal to rigging in order to win. Igbos hate your divide and rule policies. They hate your ethnic based leadership and your nepotism. They hate injustice, ethnic and religious bigotry. Igbos hate poverty. That is the victory of their votes. They defeated you and Tinubu in your Lagos. They have confirmed to you that they are in Lagos, Abuja, PortHarcout and all over the south.
And for the rest of Nigeria, sorry for you. Igbos have done their part. They have rejected evil and his ministers. Their votes are their witness. The blood of all the young men killed in Portharcourt last Saturday bear witness to them. Their resistance in Lagos sing their triumph.
Whatever will happen in Nigeria the next four years, count Igbos innocent because they saw evil and rejected it. And those who desire evil and aided this evil will live with it. Igbos have done their part and hoping that one day, only one day, the rest of Nigeria will remember the sacrifices of the Igbo nation for the freedom of Nigeria of which their ancestors were the founding fathers. Thank you all Igbos who are still alive in Nigeria. You won the elections and you won my heart and hearts of all men and women of good will by shaming the devil.

Do not worry but trust God to vindicate you.
THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES!! ��

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos by IkpuMmadu: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Jombom:
Mumu the Igbo gave Buhari more vote than they did in 2015 that alone negate this your cry of sorrow
the one they rigged
Re: 2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos by IkpuMmadu: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Jombom:
the one they rigged

E pain am well
Re: 2019 Elections, My Tribute To The Igbos by Xander85: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Jombom:

Those ‘votes’ were allocated.....as per rigged! No sane Igbo will vote for that wicked despot!

(1) (Reply)

Election Violence: Sen. Akpabio's Brother Gives Up On Him / The Latest News About PDP / Supreme Court Verdict: Zamfara Gains Independence - PDP @ Your Door Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.