Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. (1502 Views)

Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) / Secondus And The Unceremonious Ousting Of PDP Chairmen / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2019
This is sweèeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. This is the biggest bonus of PMB's win for me. Sarathief finished for good in Nigerian politics. This man made PMB's life hell by frustrating the President's good intent with his power as head of the senate.

Anyway, he has stolen enough to survive out of politics. He should go and trouble Nigeria no more. I only laugh at those, and we won't mention them, who were worshipping Saraki yesterday and praising him "smartest politician" in Nigeria and conqueror of Tinubu/APC.

I guess the mini god of the sentimental lot and "smartest politician" did not see this uppercut coming from PMB/Tinubu/Oshiomhole/APC. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhqugz4C39A
Re: Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. by tribalistseun: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2019
Mc oluomo will be lagos Oba very soon.

A thug who eats on destroying youths life with drugs and thuggery.
Re: Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Kudos to Yoruba leaders like MC Oluomo.With leaders like him.The SW development is assured

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2019
tribalistseun:

A thug who eats on destroying youths life

Don't be bitter my friend. You did what you had to and so did Oluomo. He is on the winning side and you should learn to be a gracious loser.

1 Like

Re: Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Kudos to Yoruba leaders like MC Oluomo.With leaders like him.The SW development is assured

Look I know Saraki was your hero and mini god.Heck, you even have his doll in the shrine in your bedroom. Yet he is a nobody in Nigerian politics and we told you this but you would not listen.

He is merely a daddy's boy and daddy is no longer around to protect him so therefore political daddies like PMB and Tinubu will have to put him in his place which has now happened.

Like or hate Oluomo, he has his role to play and yes SW will continue developing with the likes of Oluomo as 'gatekeepers' till we get to a stage where we don' t need him anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. by Bizmagnet: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Oluomo has now turned a reknown politician. Wonders no go end for 9ja.

Election is gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.

1 Like

Re: Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. by Auladimeji1: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Las las you go dey alright. Nonsense and Chukwu

1 Like

Re: Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Las las you go dey alright. Nonsense and Chukwu

Choi. Saraki must be the most depressed man in Nigeria right now.

1 Like

Re: Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Oshigun:

Choi. Saraki must be the most depressed man in Nigeria right now.
Never!
Saraki is not as depressed as his deluded followers on nairaland who believed he was a political immortal.

1 Like

Re: Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. by etrouble: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
tribalistseun:

A thug who eats on destroying youths life with drugs and thuggery.

Like the militant and serial killer Ateke Tom who is now a traditional ruler in Rivers
Re: Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. by intruxive(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin
[b]Wow, its nice to be able to look back to the very beginning when it all started and we told them saraki would regret his actions and the usual people lead by their loud corruption loving advocate pachukwudi44 taunted us and made saraki their hero. But see today, they have lead him down the same path they lead GEJ.
Moral: beg them never to support you in life, if u intend to succeed tongue
Re: Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2019
intruxive:
grin
[b]Wow, its nice to be able to look back to the very beginning when it all started and we told them saraki would regret his actions and the usual people lead by their loud corruption loving advocate pachukwudi44 taunted us and made saraki their hero. But see today, they have lead him down the same path they lead GEJ.
Moral: beg them never to support you in life, if u intend to succeed tongue

Correct bruv. It was comical watching Pa Chukwudi and other Igbos ejaculating over Saraki and worshipping him like a God while we told them he is a nobody who will be humbled at the polls. Very big lesson for our IPOBian brothers. Efficacy in politics is not about noise and gra gra. It is about action.

1 Like

Re: Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2019
kingkakaone:

Never!
Saraki is not as depressed as his deluded followers on nairaland who believed he was a political immortal.
Abi. Very sad for Saraki is that there is no way forward for him at all in politics because he is no longer a Senator and cannot get a federal job with PDP since they lost. This is sweet sha.
Re: Watch MC Oluomo confidently Predict The Ousting Of Saraki. Video. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
I love taunting Igbos because of their unreasonable hate of the Yorubas. After Saraki was humiliated at the polls they still backed him to influence the NASS and House of Rep leadership elections mainly because it was a nightmare for them to contemplate Tinubu-backed Lawan and Yoruba Gbajabiamila heading our upper and lower legislative Houses. How market my Okoro brothers now that Lawan and Gbajabiamila have emerged head of Senate and HOR. PMB/Tinubu/Oshiomhole/APC trashing Saraki and PDP/Igbos 5-1 cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The MOU Signed Between APM And PDP On Ogun State Election, 2019 / See What Dino Malaye Just Posted (photo) / EXPOSED! President Buhari Owns Big Houses Outside Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.