Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government (1378 Views)

Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Johnnyessence(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2019
No Collation happened in Minister of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government (Ikwerre LGA) because the Army took over the collation center. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSsqglJ5XPM

Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Afamed: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2019
Johnnyessence:
No Collation happened in Minister of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government (Ikwerre LGA) because the Army took over the collation center. watch the video below :
How far my guy?

1 Like

Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Kyase(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Johnnyessence:
pdp is winning with wide margin guy grin

3 Likes

Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Johnnyessence(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Kyase:

lol johnnyessence is a brand and he's known all over the world.
Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Johnnyessence(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Afamed:
How far my guy?
I'm fine and you?
Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Afamed: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Kyase:
You Sabi the guy wella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Afamed: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I'm fine and you?
We no see your election update? Wetin happen, abi
Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Johnnyessence(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Afamed:

We no see your election update? Wetin happen, abi
I wasn't around. anything for me.
Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Johnnyessence(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kyase:

what goes around comes around, this is the best time for APC to rigged elections, time is coming where pdp will do their own.
Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by zlantanfan: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
These garnishing of teeth would be more useful in the court

1 Like

Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Afamed: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I wasn't around. anything for me.
Even in victory, PMB has rightly thought us not to taunt the losers.Hope you are safely back?

1 Like

Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Afamed:
How far my guy?
Abeg leave Johnny, he's back doing what he knows how to do best. I'm wondering where he has been since Saturday.

1 Like

Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by diablos: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Amaethief aka Lizard of Ubima really tried for his northern fulani master. I hope he gets a medal for violence.
Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Johnnyessence(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Afamed:

Even in victory, PMB has rightly thought us not to taunt the losers.Hope you are safely back?
clueless buhari is a clueless looter and mandate snatcher. I strongly believe if Gej did what buhari did on Saturday, he will still keep on applying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Johnnyessence(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
kingkakaone:

Abeg leave Johnny, he's back doing what he knows how to do best.
I'm wondering where he has been since Saturday.
lol you are very funny, I was reading buhari payroll here on nairaland. I know that your payroll will stop one day. I don't have much time for you guys again. you are on clueless buhari payroll, I know you guys better. keep your ranting coming.. just to read more of your comments.
Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol you are very funny, I was reading buhari payroll here on nairaland. I know that your payroll will stop one day. I don't have much time for you guys again. you are on clueless buhari payroll, I know you guys better. keep your ranting coming.. just to read more of your comments.
JOHNNYESSENCE, please stop seeing and feeling double.
Atiku lost and he didn't die but u are crying here.

Sorry ehn, kpele o.

2 Likes

Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Johnnyessence:
clueless buhari is a clueless looter and mandate snatcher. I strongly believe if Gej did what buhari did on Saturday, he will still keep on applying.
But u said u were not around na, how did you know that the election was rigged?
Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Johnnyessence(m): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
kingkakaone:

inec chairman should be sack. it was heavily rigged. he and his boss planned the rigging all this while.
Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Johnnyessence(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
kingkakaone:

don't you see that it was heavily rigged niiiii. I have series of videos on my phone. buhari is a clueless mandate snatcher. he will surely pay for it dearly.
Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Johnnyessence:
don't you see that it was heavily rigged niiiii. I have series of videos on my phone. buhari is a clueless mandate snatcher. he will surely pay for it dearly.
JOHNNYESSENCE has started again, lol. U said same thing about the Ekiti election and you have started same bragging again abi?
Continue!!!

1 Like

Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Johnnyessence:
inec chairman should be sack. it was heavily rigged. he and his boss planned the rigging all this while.
Who will sack him now?

Johnny, I think u should rest a little. I think you are suffering from PTSD or PTED(Post Traumatic Election Disorder) no offense.

1 Like

Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Johnnyessence(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
kingkakaone:

Who will sack him now?

Johnny, I think u should rest a little. I think you are suffering from PTSD or PTED(Post Traumatic Election Disorder) no offense.
you are the one that has it. I have a peace of mind, I delivered my pu and ward. it was interesting on Saturday. clueless buhari rigged the election. well the court will do the needful about it.
Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Johnnyessence(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
kingkakaone:

JOHNNYESSENCE has started again, lol. U said same thing about the Ekiti election and you have started same bragging again abi?
Continue!!!
I hope you know that they are still in the court, Abi you are the one that will give judgement about it niiiii.

1 Like

Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are the one that has it. I have a peace of mind, I delivered my pu and ward. it was interesting on Saturday. clueless buhari rigged the election. well the court will do the needful about it.
Please drink a chilled water and take a very long sleep to recover.
Thanks.
Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I hope you know that they are still in the court, Abi you are the one that will give judgement about it niiiii.
I hope you will help Atiku and the PDP with the videos you claim to have?
Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Johnnyessence(m): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2019
kingkakaone:

I hope you will help Atiku and the PDP with the videos you claim to have?
it's on my YouTube channel, thanks to technology.
Re: No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government by Johnnyessence(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2019
kingkakaone:
Please drink a chilled water and take a very long sleep to recover. Thanks.
the court of competent jurisprudence will address that.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki, Peter Obi, Makinde Reacts As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As Winner / Ned Nwoko Calls For Peace And Unity As Muslim Faithful Celebrate Eid El Filtr / Here Is Akwa Ibom Airline That Starts Operations Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.