Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari (31177 Views)

Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike / Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Kfed4ril(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
asunmoGGMU:

Lols. If not that Yorubas are accommodating. You guys dare not try 1/4 of the rubbish you try here in the north. Well, they say "we shall all see".

When all chips are down, even Jimi Agbaje will disown you people. Then, you will say Yorubas are betrayers. Lol.

Bros I repeat, nothing will happen. You sold land to me at exorbitant price, I bought, then later you accuse me of not having a right on my piece of land. Again thunder fire you. If you don’t want me to own the land then don’t sell to me simple.

2 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by safetyInspector(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
God have mercy on you.
obycoco:
keep quite Mr man God punish there
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by porthouse7(f): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Thunder fire you, when you were collecting money from us for your lands you didn’t know that a day like this will come.
go and get ur refund and still go home
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Kfed4ril(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
porthouse7:
go and get ur refund and still go home

Will you also refund me for the structure erected on the land?
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by amozo: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lagos is Yoruba land therefore any other tribe in Lagos should face what they came for.not to involve in Lagos politics.... Abeg
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by porthouse7(f): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Will you also refund me for the structure erected on the land?
who force u here thou....plans on d way already
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by asunmoGGMU(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Bros I repeat, nothing will happen. You sold land to me at exorbitant price, I bought, then later you accuse me of not having a right on my piece of land. Again thunder fire you. If you don’t want me to own the land then don’t sell to me simple.

Nobody is dragging land with anybody. What we detest is the fact that your people are leading Agbaje on the sacrilegious promise of giving or making Eze Ndigbo of Lagos First Class Oba where he has no geographical territory. Nobody is talking about land. This is how you guys argue off-point. Wisdom is profitable.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Kfed4ril(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
asunmoGGMU:

Nobody is dragging land with anybody. What we detest is the fact that your people are leading Agbaje on the sacrilegious promise of giving or making Eze Ndigbo of Lagos First Class Oba where he has no geographical territory. Nobody is talking about land. This is how you guys argue off-point. Wisdom is profitable.

You need the wisdom more, Eze Ndigbo is not king hood, it simply means leaders of Igbos on that area and in this instance Lagos, and can never be referred to as king.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by asunmoGGMU(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kfed4ril:

You need the wisdom more, Eze Ndigbo is not king hood, it simply means leaders of Igbos on that area and in this instance Lagos, and can never be referred to as king.

Hehehehehe.... You need to use the word "wisdom" when you don't even know its meaning. Go and tell all these you typed up there to Jimi Agbaje.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Annual Fleet Review Held In Sea (Photos) / FG Declares May 25 & 26 Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr Celebrations / Tinubu Sacks NAHCON Board, Appoints Jalal Arabi As New Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.