Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

More On The Wike Tapes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More On The Wike Tapes (337 Views)

I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix / Restructuring Nigeria With A Cutlass - The Wike Way By Frederick Nwabufo / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More On The Wike Tapes by haladadon: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2019
The Government refused to believe in a video evidence of bribery by ganduje. why do they want us to believe in an audio tape of wike.

that audio tape does not have any evidence whatsoever. I've listened to the tape and nothing there to incriminate wike in anyway.

Let the army focus on the ganduje video tapes and leave the audio tapes alone.

how do we even know that's wike's voice.

let me make this known that will will win the upcoming elections in Rivers State.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Was An Igboman Truly Killed In Lagos / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu The Odumegwu Ojukwu Of Our Time / I Am So Pissed Right Now With This Lagos Incidence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.