Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Atiku's Money Is Nigerian Commonwealth: Lawyers, It is your turn to take it back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Money Is Nigerian Commonwealth: Lawyers, It is your turn to take it back (438 Views)

It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu / President Buhari Receives Nigerian Commonwealth Contingent In Aso Rock (Picture) / It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's Money Is Nigerian Commonwealth: Lawyers, It is your turn to take it back by StOla: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Everything is going according to plan. Atiku must be squeezed dry of all the public funds he has embezzled in his lifetime.

The political support groups have done their own part, and we saw the video where they gave account to Atiku on how the funds he supplied was disbursed.

Lawyers, have now been handed the baton to play their own role of giving Atiku false hope on a huge legal bill, so that the embezzled and laundered funds must flow back into the Nigerian economy.

We must see the end of Atiku's money, as I detailed below on this forum in January.

StOla:
My happiness with Atiku's candidacy is that by the time he is done contesting in futility, he would have inadvertently returned most of the stolen public funds as a former Customs boss and former Vice-President, back to the Nigerian masses whose future was robbed.

In fact, most of the Atiku support groups are still waiting patiently and passionately to eat Atiku's campaign money with the same wanton disregard and reckless abandon with which Atiku ate public funds.

Many have sworn that by the time the election is over, Atiku would only be left with the rightful wealth due to a retired civil servant and former Vice-President who eagerly awaits the alert of his monthly pension.

Even lawyers are also determined that any other hidden funds of his, will be meticulously obtained by their learned selves, by ensuring he aimlessly spends it on election tribunals that would only be a wild Goose chase.

I salute them all as patriotic Nigerians, and I urge them to Atikulately restore Atiku to his deserved wealth as a retired civil servant and retired politician.

As Omoyele Sowore and the AAC will say, Take It Back!

https://www.nairaland.com/4947532/governor-not-supporting-atiku-campaigning#74565809
Re: Atiku's Money Is Nigerian Commonwealth: Lawyers, It is your turn to take it back by olajizz01(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2019
Correct,collect your own dollars from the kleptomaniac.

Re: Atiku's Money Is Nigerian Commonwealth: Lawyers, It is your turn to take it back by BuhariAdvocate: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2019
My fear is that Atiku got many Burden's on his neck if Atiku bankruptcy he will become liability to his family. We have enough of alimajiri already if Atiku add his own to them that's another whala

(1) (Reply)

Lalong Riigging Plans Exposed. / Don’t Pity El-rufai, Vote Him Out – Shi’ite Tells Members / News Reaching Says That Saraki Is Supervising The Flogging Of People In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.