Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer (3835 Views)

Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by hinwazaka: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Renowned United States-based university
lecturer and columnist, Farooq Kperogi has
claimed that Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples
Democratic Party, PDP, defeated President
Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives
Congress, APC, by over 2 million votes in the result released by International Independent
Observers: EU/UN/US for the just-concluded
presidential election in Nigeria.

Writing in his verified Facebook page, the
Nigerian in Diaspora said “this is the real result
of the election that international observers and
PDP’s situation room captured in real time from
polling units across the nation and stored
instantaneously in cloud-based technologies.

“It shows that Atiku beat Buhari by more than
2 million votes.”

The Associate Professor alleged that the results
INEC announced early Wednesday were
scandalously inconsistent with the figures
officially declared at polling units nationwide.

“It’s dumb to attempt to change election results
in the age of technology. But then Buhari and
his minions are dumb, so no surprises there.

“If Atiku accepts this election, he deserves his
fate. But for the sake of the future of
democracy–and of Nigeria itself–I’d urge him to
NEVER concede.

“This is daylight electoral robbery, which will
completely destroy the faith of Nigerians in the
integrity of the electoral process.
www.dailypost.ng/2019/02/28/presidential-result-us-based-don-faults-buharis-re-election-proves-rigging-advises-atiku/

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by hinwazaka: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Film wan start, make i rush go buy popcorn. I dey wonder who go win. Actor or bozz?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by oyebanji44: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin grin Console yourself with the thought that you did your best..don't suffer from stress.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
I just hope Donald trump doesn't congratulate buhari and ask atiku to reclaim his mandate.

Trump don't care about anybody including EU or UK.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by hinwazaka: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:
I just hope Donald trump doesn't congratulate buhari and ask atiku to reclaim his mandate.

Trump don't care about anybody including EU or UK.
Trump will congratulate buhari and wait for the film to enter part2 before he will start his own craze. In 2016 hillary and the american cabals(MIC) also wanted to rig. But trump had the true results. Unlike buhari, the american cabals knew when they were beaten

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by donstan18: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Medicine after death.
Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by KOLLYPROF(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Go and tender your results in Tribunal
Go out of here
Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by id911(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
Go and tender your results in Tribunal
Go out of here

Our stolen mandate will be retrieved. Your eyes go soon clear

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by ChaleeBendel: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
I believe prof Kperogi, he hardly make unfounded claims.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by KOLLYPROF(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
id911:

which stolen mandate, someone that lose in his polling unit.
Is that one a leader

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by zlantanfan: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
All these men still join for the dollar sharing.

Atiku needs to sue that us house of congress guy he paid millions of dollars to.

I thought they were suppose to send their share to trump?

How can one man just scam atiku and enrich himself, the best he could do is buy an hungry prof epistle

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by zlantanfan: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
id911:

OK keep saying so if it eases your trauma.

Its quite effective in curing depression, I don't think tanko though would consider your condition when dishing that judgement

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by enemybulldozer(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Let me catch the idiot that will tell me the masses vote counts in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by GeeOh(f): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Am waiting for Trumps congratulatory msg,
Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by chloride6: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chai

Pained Farooq
Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by TheFreeOne: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Buhari is an election robber.

He robbed nigerians of their votes at gun point.

Same man overthrew democratically elected president Shagari in the second republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by id911(m): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
zlantanfan:
OK keep saying so if it eases your trauma.

Its quite effective in curing depression, I don't think tanko though would consider your condition when dishing that judgement

Tanko is an illegal CJN, we don't recognize him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by DMerciful(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Let's see the result

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by MalcoImX: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
You don't want him to concede so that your pocket money will be conserved.
Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by saaron(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
It is audible to the blind and visible to the deaf that Atiku won 2019 presidential election FAIR AND SQUARE. What transpired leading to inflation and deflation of results figures by APC sponsored thugs, security agencies in collaboration with INEC, when Atiku was sweeping Lagos and Abuja was nothing but an act of TERRORISM.
Buhari will NEVER step his bloody feets inside Aso Rock on a Stolen Mandate.
Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by PFRB: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gun point robber ... Buhari
Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by Donice01: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
watch post election violence, click the subscribe button for updates..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXxzsGRGV8U
Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by LawrenceOnline: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
We are Nigerians,

We all know how this election went.

Atiku may not be perfect, but I will choose him over what we currently have in aso rock.
Buhari didn't win the PU there, that is a sign.... Those are people close to him.
Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by mankand(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Coming from people who thinks Africa is a country and not a continent
Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by zeromeridian: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
We all know the truth
Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by KunleyY19(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Story...
Dollar Gang!!!
Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by lahizak: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
I just read a post not too long ago. And this is what i have to say. God punish Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki, Obasanjo and all the politicians from past and presents that have used the money meant for the common nigerians to enrich dereselves and their future unborn generations. Stupid nigerian youth dey here dey shout and kill demselves 4 peanut. Hope unna dey see d lyf buhari nd osinbanjo and atiku children dey live. God know say me i go make am, i fit be poor now but God know say soon I go make am and he no go be by any politician might but by God. Signing out from nigeria politics. God punish nigeria politics, thunder kill all dem politicians. Stupid people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dumb, Atiku Won By 2 Million Votes- US University Lecturer by teekay213(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
which stolen mandate, someone that lose in his polling unit.
Is that one a leader
oh someone that lost fct the place where he works is that one a leader

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Turbaned By The Otaru Of Auchi (Photos) / Adeleke Sacks 28 Domestic Staff For Asking For Pay Rise / Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.