Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,064 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend (46982 Views)

Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise / Infinix Wins Best Mobile Phone Brand In Nigeria / Best Flagship Phones To Expect Before The End Of 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by Ekakamba: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
Where are the best 5 to present to a boyfriend? grin tongue

FTC on page 2 tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by danniyal(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nonsense
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by McAausim: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin

Before you know

Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
"To gift your girlfriend"? angryangry

These are phones I can gift myself

2 Likes

Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by Palmerbarry: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Samsung Note 9 & Huawei Mate 20 pro do not look like gurls phones, kindly replace with Xiaomi Mi 9 and Samsung S10E
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
These are not phones you give to your girl...
These are phones you'll give them in your dreams
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by islandmoon: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
you didn't even say to your wife .

2 Likes

Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by iwadobo: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
TDonald:
angry Oloriburuku OP

Which one are you presenting to your Mother and Sister's

Na kpekus go kill you
angry

Don't mind him.
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by MartinsD12(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
tafat:
Most firms produce smartphones that can suit both men and women. The quality of these phones and their design is not satisfactory, but most girls do not dream about them. They like elegant models that are made for tender women’s hands. Such smartphones are lightweight and stand out from the mass of black phones with unusual colour shades.

A modern phone performs a lot of additional functions, so its choice must be approached thoroughly. Female models also have a number of criteria by which to choose them, examples include:

Screen size
Smartphones are often used to watch videos, so the screen size should be at least 5 inches. This is inconvenient to do on smaller screens. Despite the large screen, the phone should lie comfortably in the female handle, have rounded corners of the case and lightweight.

Camera
The smartphone must have an excellent camera, at least 8 megapixels, in order for the pictures to have a good quality. The resolution of the front camera is also of great importance because with its help the girl will have to take a selfie. 5 MP is enough for a front camera. A camera with a lower resolution will not give the desired quality of images.

Colour
The design of the case often is no less important than the “stuffing” of the phone. After all, every girl wants to stand out from the gray mass, to be special and unique. If among ordinary phones you can find models of various shades, then smartphones with a color case are very rare.

So haven said all these lets see the Top Best Phones for Ladies 2019,they are:
Wetin be girlfriend self wetin girlfriend dey contribute to my economy nothing who girlfriend epp nobody no be all these oloshos way go follow another man go na him you want make I buy phone for sorry I no be mumu in fact op this thread no follow at all we are no longer in valentine even if we still de I no believe in all that jamboree
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by MrMcJay(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
I change my parents' phones every 2 years.

I prefer to use 300k and buy 2 units of s8 for my dad n mom than use 400k to buy 1 iPhone for one girl somewhere.

My babe knows. Before I buy 1 for you, I've bought 2 for my parents. That one is not negotiable.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by fredie107(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Which one you present?
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by Trippledee(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wetin this one dey talk.
Find better 3310 give her.
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by OgaBuhari: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, they don't disappoint.
go and hustle my friend.
I have my mum and siblings to take care of
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
The reason why I won't buy any lady a phone is because it doesn't last in their hands. Before you know it, its stolen.
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by skywalker240(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, they don't disappoint.
Yes O, we can't disappoint O.

Girlfriend........ Not wife, not sister, not mother.
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by four4: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Op
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by faithfull18(f): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
skywalker240:

Yes O, we can't disappoint O.

Girlfriend........ Not wife, not sister, not mother.
Lol.
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by erico2k2(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Saffi:
Girlfriends deserve all your money !!!!!
mom nko?
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
How about fones to buy for ur sisters and mothers? Op any useful ideas?
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by berbs112(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
sureinfo:
Since we're talking about phones to gift our girlfriends I think the camon 11 pro should be here, cos they design is top notch

I dey tell you.
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by Gkemz: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
Op go and bury this trash. You want make i buy iPhone XS Max or Galaxy note 9 for girlfriend wey i never marry while me dey use nokia 3310 and nokia touch. You for say make i buy car for am because na me carry am come earth.
If na my wife, i go fit do more than that even if it means me using nokia 3310.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by KingWarri: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
koskilala:
How some girls be looking at their guys when they see this post

grin
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by Bhomes: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
March 2019 Cream Making inner Circle MasterClass

I want to Tell you What Nobody will Tell You About Organic Cream Making Formulation Skills,

SPECIAL ORGANIC CREAM MAKING FORMULATION WORKSHOP !!!

(What Nobody Tell You About Cream Making Formulation workshop )

Seminar Date: 6th to 10th March 2019
Registration Fess are:

Normal Payment: N5000 Payment made Between 28th February - 4th March 2019)

Late Payment: N8,000 Payment on the Seminar date 5th to 6th March 2019

Call /Whatsapp 08188286574

Click on the link to join the inner circle group
https:///KTflxcjNYy8Jz5J8yTRelo
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by Topmaike007(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
I will rather get one for my mother or dad than to get it for one useless girl that might leave me last Las
Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by Nheeeky1(f): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
saxby:
See fyn fyn phones here o, @Lalasticlala abeg which one you go buy for me??
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by LawrenceOnline: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Why can't she buy phone herself

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend by Akowemoon(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
tafat:
5 ) LG G7 ThinQ

An elegant, slim, convenient one-handed smartphone in a metal case. A large 6.1-inch QHD + display with a 19.5: 9 aspect ratio will surely catch your attention. A super-bright LCD display that two times brighter than the displays of smartphones on the market today.

LG G7 ThinQ reaches 1000 nits and provides excellent readability even in direct sunlight. Engineers took care of energy saving, so the display consumes 30 less energy than the previous flagship at the same brightness level.

The smartphone has an intelligent camera shell. It is able to recognize many objects and shooting scenarios: people, animals, food, sunrise, city, sky, and others, offering one of 19 shooting modes. We want to draw your attention to the Ukraine online dating site which is available now! There is a great chance to find your match.

source: https://www.phonecorridor.com/2019/02/best-5-mobile-phones-to-present-to-your-girlfriend/

Lolz I know of a friend who bought sa friend this phone and they finally Kalas... The guy no fit collect am back... Buying this for my girlfriend is like giving a beggar money, all this girl's this days aren't worth my Kobo.. But we go still dey do the mogrimo dey go

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things You Didn't Know That Drains Your Phone Battery / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / FG Lifts Suspension on SIM Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.