Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari (972 Views)

'People Are Massively Rejecting APC 10k At Modakeke, Osun State' / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by gidgiddy: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
To my fellow Igbos, I say "Mma mma nu! Unu mere ofuma"

I remember in 2014/15 When the rest of Nigeria were shouting 'Sai baba', my fellow Igbos rejected APC and Buhari. We voted against both of them.

Buhari won and turned out to be a lot more clueless than the GEJ he replaced. Buhari led Nigeria to surpass India, a country of 1.2 Billion people, to be the poverty capital of the world.

In 2019 they came again shouting 'Sai Buhari' with a new twist. They now added "Igbo presidency 2023" if Igbos should support the clueless Buhari and APC in the 2019 elections.

Again we have rejected them. The figures show that over 80% of Igbos rejected Buhari, APC and their mischevous 'Igbo presidency 2023'

My fellow Igbos, when you rejected APC and Buhari:

You rejected failure
You rejected tyranny
You rejected cluelessness
You rejected the old and tired
You rejected the uninspiring
You rejected the past
You rejected fake promises
You rejected nepotism

Some people might say "but you are not part of the power brokers in Abuja". I say power is meaningless if it is not being used to better the lot of the people. It is better not to be in the corridors of power that only impoverished the people.

My fellow Igbos, I congratulate you for rejecting the twin evil called APC and Buhari. History will forever remember that we never supported them and we were never part of them.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by rusher14: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
There was an increase in the number of Votes APC and indeed Buhari garnered at this year's polls.

APC was even able to produce 2 senators from its party.

Thanks to the Igbos for their support.

Together we can make the dream a reality.

4 Likes

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Don't forget some yoruba parts too oyo and ondo. (the only exposed part of Yoruba land)

Maybe i will go and renew my friendship with my ex Opeyemi from ondo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by Afamed: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
gidgiddy:
To my fellow Igbos, I say "Mma mma nu! Unu mere ofuma"

I remember in 2014/15 When the rest of Nigeria where shouting 'Sai baba', My fellow Igbos rejected APC and Buhari. We voted against both of them.

Buhari won and turned out to be a lot more clueless than the GEJ he replaced. Buhari led Nigeria to surpass India, a country of 1.2 Billion people, as the poverty capital of the world.

In 2019 they came again shouting 'Sai Buhari' with a new twist. They now added "Igbo presidency 2023" if Igbos should support the clueless Buhari and APC in the 2019 elections.

Again we have rejected them. The figures show that over 80% of Igbos rejected Buhari, APC and their mischevous 'Igbo presidency 2023'

My fellow Igbos, when you rejected APC and Buhari:

You rejected failure
You rejected tyranny
You rejected cluelessness
You rejected the old and tired
You rejected the uninspiring
You rejected the past
You rejected fake promises
You rejected nepotism

Some people might say "but you are not part of the power brokers in Abuja". I say power is meaningless if it is not being used to better the lot of the people. It is better not to be in the corridors of power that only impoverished the people.

My fellow Igbos, I congratulate you for rejecting the twin evil called APC and Buhari. History will forever remember that we never supported them and we were never part of them.
You should also reject the federal allocation coming from the Buhari administration. Until then, you remain your usual chest beater

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by Afamed: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
rusher14:
There was an increase in the number of Votes APC and indeed Buhari garnered at this year's polls.

APC was even able to produce 2 senators from its party.

Thanks to the Igbos for their support.

Together we can make the dream a reality.
The boy is still dreaming in the past

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by gidgiddy: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
Afamed:

You should also reject the federal allocation coming from the Buhari administration. Until then, you remain your usual chest beater

Don't talk like a kid. The federal government allocation allocation does not belong to Buhari's administration. The Nigerian government was sending the allocation before Buhari came to power, they will still be sending long after Buhari leaves

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by Afamed: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

Don't talk like a kid. The federal government allocation allocation does not belong to Buhari's administration. The Nigerian government was sending the allocation before Buhari came to power, they will still be sending long after Buhari leaves
If you have reframed from your usual liepod antics, you would have known PMB done better in the east in 2019 than he did in 2015. I can see you are still suffering from the Electoral shock

5 Likes

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by Afamed: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

If you have used your common sense, you would have known APC/ PMB received more acceptability in 2019 than 2015.

2019: Votes: 403,958
2015: 198,248

You have just come again to justify the claim, that PDP supporters are brain dead

4 Likes

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by gidgiddy: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Afamed:

If you have reframed from your usual liepod antics, you would have known PMB done better in the east in 2019 than he did in 2015. I can see you are still suffering from the Electoral shock

Naturally, a party like APC in power in power with more added members, it would do better in 2019. Over 80% of the South East did not vote for Buhar in 2019. That is massive rejection.

2 Likes

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by Afamed: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

Naturally, a party like APC in power in power with more added members, it would do better in 2019. Over 80% of the South East did not vote for Buhar in 2019. That is massive rejection.
Tomorrow, kindly resume your Biafra or death National Anthem protest.

3 Likes

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by Donelli: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
Afamed:

It's like Biafra gives you nightmares, you're always repeating this line in almost every thread. I assure you that the coming of Biafra will not in anyway pose you any immediate threats, except maybe, heart failure if you continue this way.

You need to breath easy a'ight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by gidgiddy: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Afamed:

The struggle for freedom has no time limit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Since when did niger delta federal allocation money become Buhari's personal property? Some afonjas sabi mumu shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by Babalegba(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

You did not make any sense with your post. Nigerians generally keep digging when they find themselves inside a hole,a stupid habit and you are no exception. Added members does not automatically translate to increased voter share.Buhari got five percent last time but now got about twenty five despite the presence of saboteurs in his government and a recession to contend with. yet his detractors voted for him.That achievement is not be sniffed at although i must close by saying that security wise he failed
Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by Bighead9: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kikikikikikiki, you are proud of your WAILING Igbo's who are now a laughing stock. grin grin

Una go wail tire this next four years. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by VaselineCrew: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Afamed:

na wa ooo, Federal allocation that comes from my state Delta should be rejected

Honestly, lets divide this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by gidgiddy: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
Babalegba:
You did not make any sense with your post. Nigerians generally keep digging when they find themselves inside a hole,a stupid habit and you are no exception. Added members does not automatically translate to increased voter share.Buhari got five percent last time but now got about twenty five despite the presence of saboteurs in his government and a recession to contend with. yet his detractors voted for him.That achievement is not be sniffed at although i must close by saying that security wise he failed

If someone scored 5% in the past then came back and scored 25%, it is still failure anyway you look at it.
Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by Alariiwo: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Do me I do you, man no go vex.. no be so dem talk am?

Buhari and his people too will reject your SE PDP candidate in 2023 and beyond. Just don't cry.
Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by Babalegba(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

If someone scored 5% in the past then came back and scored 25%, it is still failure anyway you look at it.
If that trend continues at the present rate then statistically you are most likely to be one of the very few people voting pdp in four years time because buhari has got rid of the principal saboteur in the senate and can now try to implement his vision.
Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by realadesco(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
nna u rejected yourself we don't need you, next level journey begin
Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by Ngozi123(f): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
I'm glad that he won, his next four years will only push Nigeria to the brink of collapse which will help Ndigbo to establish an independent country.

3 Likes

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by nijabazaar: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Afamed:

U are lying too much

1 Like

Re: Im Proud Of My Fellow Igbos For Once Again Rejecting APC And Buhari by nijabazaar: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ngozi123:
I'm glad that he won, his next four years will only push Nigeria to the brink of collapse which will help Ndigbo to establish an independent country.

Thank you. Thats the plan

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Nigerians In Diaspora Beg Buhari For Orji Kalu / This Is Highly Disrespectful - INEC / APC Government Does Not Wish Nigerians Well - Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.