Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide (37376 Views)

Office Of Immediate Past Governor Created In Kogi - Austin Okai / PDP Reacts To Abduction Of Usman Okai, Atiku's Campaign Spokesman / Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by ObserversTimes: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
THE OBSERVERS TIMES - ABUJA

Recall that Mr. Austin Usman Okai, Atiku's Presidential Spokes Person Kogi state chapter was abducted by unknown gun men on the eve of the presidential and national assembly elections.

It is more than a week and the where about of the man is yet unknown.

Speaking to journalists on Thursday, his wife lamented about the nonchalance of elders in state to intervene and help to find her husband and probably rescue him.

Up until now, no group has come out to claim responsibility.

The unknown gun men trailed him to his house in Abuja, flashed identity cards believed to be of the DSS. They would later tell his wife that they were acting on the Kogi state government's order and whisked him away in a van.

All efforts to locate the him have been fruitless so far.

Although his friend and family members and a lot of Kogites have launched a #FreeAustinOkai campaign on social media.

I am so scared and worried about the safety of my husband - Mrs. Bridget Austin Okai

Source

1 Share

Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by iamezekwesiri: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by kaziblake(f): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
We hope he is released soon .May God protect him

14 Likes

Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by lastempero: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
APC should leave the man alone , I thought you guys won.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by Uglyaddy: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Yahaya Bello should be held responsible.
Soon or later,nemesis will catch up with him.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by Buharifanatic: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Breakfast best served with the tears of wailing ipob

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
They should free him where they are hiding him.. I mean pdp. That methods are outdated for symphaty. They did it to galadima, no one told him to rush out when he was loosing heavily in his LG. Fayose started it but was kicked out because of being idiot. up till now they never told us who released galadima and who kidnapped him, or where he was detained. We only saw him resurfaced during pdp loss press conference.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by cr7lomo: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
We have a tyrant on the loose

2 Likes

Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by LazyGold(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
He should come out of Hiding

7 Likes

Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
ObserversTimes:

Source
He may be at one underground where dey are blowing life out of him. Fear naija and it's dirty politics.

1 Like

Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by Pearlman(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Regime of Blood!
Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by MorataFC: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
OK,
Noted
Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by Bchdyqaa: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hrhrbfb
Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by helinues: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
The dollars during the campaign wasn't enough..

Extra wont be bad by staging self kidnapping..

What do I know self....

1 Like

Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by daddytime(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Match don end na...make una free the guy
Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by babyfaceafrica: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
so wat should we do?
Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by Mysticluv(f): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
I weeps for my beloved country Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by Kennyway: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
next level for him nijer which way self
Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by danot1030: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
In danger because they lost or for what.

False alarm

1 Like

Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by israelmao(m): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
APC and orgy of violence.
Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by Briller: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Uglyaddy:
Yahaya Bello should be held responsible.
Soon or later,nemesis will catch up with him.

Exactly my thoughts! There are ways that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is destruction.

3 Likes

Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Everybody's life is in danger madam... This is Nigeria, no one is safe!

Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by WIDETHOUGHT: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
ObserversTimes:

Source
STUPID GOVERNMENT OF THE STUPIDS,BY THE STUPIDS AND FOR THE STUPIDS.
Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by ud4u: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
I pity my country, this calls for urgent attention.
Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by blowjob: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
ATIKU AND HIS GANG OF THIEVES DON KIDNAP DIA OWN MAN,HE CHOP TOO MUCH OF THE THIEF NIGGA DOLLARS grin grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide by AgamaHub: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR / LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.