Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover (35106 Views)

Should Lagos Takeover Ogun Areas Close To It? / Sunday Igboho, Lagos Commissioner Of Police Clash Over Plan Lagos Yoruba Nation / Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by lanrexdo(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
I guess the tumor in your dumb ass brain has started to affect your logical reasoning. Your father's land is a no mans land. I guess you come from the flat head zone. Go to your states and tell them your rubbish.

NB this is would be my last reply to dumb people like. you are better ignored than having an unwanted conversation .

NORSIYK:

you are brain dead

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by fjjc(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Islie:
•Recuits Agbakoba, Odumakin, CSOs

http://thenationonlineng.net/atikus-agents-plan-lagos-takeover/

Asiwaju caused this problem in the first instance. I stayed in Oboloafo cum Nnsuka for three years there was no time the Yoruba or Hausa community meddled in the political affairs of Igbo to determined who become what in their land. Now someone came all away from Anambra to determine who will be the next governor of Lagos State in name of PDP. Enough of this nonsense. As Yoruba adage will say 'Oko ki je ti omo ati Baba ki o ma ni ala'. It is high time Lagos State House of Assembly role out a policy. #Putthemwheretheybelong!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by oruma19: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrosiveman:
WHO IS YOUR WEED SUPPLIER?
lol... i neva smoke all my life..lolz
Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by TAO11(f): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
fredoooooo:
We are waiting ... grin Time to separate the son of the soil from the bastards . angry

Eko o , Wonfe gbale won tan ra won ,
Won tan ra won o
Eko o , wonfe gbale won tan ra won..

Hahaha, I love this! ... It's nostalgic!

RIP Dr. SAB

"... won shebi guruma ni wa ... le 'ko oo ... won fe gbale won tan ra won, won tan ra won oo, Eko oo, won fe gbale won tan ra won ..."

4 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by TAO11(f): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
NORSIYK:
Any plan to take Lagos from the grip of that ape is welcomed......Lagos is a no mans land after all

Sure, the same way Anambra is a no man's land

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by homody(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
What gives igbo courage, imagine igbo call lagos no man's land. Can Yoruba utter this statement in the East, without an attack by Igbos,can yoruba enjoy the kind of freedom you all enjoy in yoruba land the answer is NO.

It's about to rain, igbo have pushed yorubas to the wall, what happen to igbos in the north will commence in the west soon.

Tribe of hatred.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by Zener45: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
festacman:
It is a grand conspiracy involving many elites resident in Lagos, former loyalists and current insiders. Money is not a problem as this is the priority project of many currently saddened PDP heavyweights across Nigeria. I don't trust even Musiliu Obanikoro in all of these. PDP polling agents will be wired with body cameras. Supreme Court Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour is waiting in the wings. They are not going to take prisoners in this battle!

Tinubu should not rely on the so-called Government Advisory Council anymore. It is time to activate the "Streetwise Tinubu Mode" that made him survive Obasanjo's onslaught. Time go back to trenches and fight this battle with his antenna fully extended on. Bode George and PDP must not take over Lagos.

Once this is over and done with, 2023 battle will be easier because unlike Ambode, Sanwoolu will surely impress to win the hearts of Lagosians.

Nice one
Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by David57616: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] fixed games available now
See below

Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by xnsandrxns: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
I guess it's time to show who is Landlord and who is tenant
The madness has gone too far

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by IbukunSangotola(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sanwo Eko lo n so
Una don start to dey back up online
Una no go vote dem that day
Online voters
People wey dey always rant "rig" no dey vote
Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by Goke7: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
oruma19:
Jimi Agbaje will win Lagos state this year. pls dont quarel or abuse me, i am telling u reality. God works in mysterious ways, Lagos has been given to PDP in the spirit, it will manifest physically soon. This is the only way APC at the centre can work perfectly for the good of all. Bro relax, God is in control, He gave Nigeria to Buhari so that you and I can be relevant once again in the scheme of things, so also He has given Lagos to Agbaje to correct all the ills of Lagos. believe me, Buhari will do wonders in this his second term and Agbaje will give a serious competition in Lagos which in turn will make Nigeria as a whole better for all of us. it is dangerous to give everything to one party, lets be wise, we need competition.

This is the same thing you guys told atiku and his supporters that is making them cry now feeling he was cheated. Pls stop the using the name of God to manipulate people cos you are going to hurt them more
Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by okk4sure: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
oruma19:
lol... i neva smoke all my life..lolz

Wt u replying like dt, I tink u are under the influence of Osogbo weed.Lol!
Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by Tyzy: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Now the Igbos are at it again, I just pity the good ones among them. They just like creating problems for themselves. Reward for all your actions are coming soon, I hope you just accept it and don't wail.
Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by islandmoon: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
annoy1:
Lagos doesn't belong to tinubu it belongs to the yoruba people and APC is doing better than PDP can ever do in Lagos am not talking of other States

it belong to Tinubu

LAGOS BELONG TO TINUBU

REMITTA / TAX COLLECTOR CHEAT

BULLION VAN MAN

his son will be the next Lagos state governor on 2023

LAGOS , O TO GE!! TINUBU must GO!!
Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by blackboy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
APC Scam or should I say Lion of Bourdilon scam.
Re: Atiku’s Agents Plan Lagos Takeover by oruma19: 7:39am On Mar 02, 2019
i repeat, i dont smoke. u will only see that it will come to pass as i v said.
okk4sure:

Wt u replying like dt, I tink u are under the influence of Osogbo weed.Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igboho Chained Like Animal In Police Cell In Cotonou - Lawyer / Prof Osunbor: No Place In Constitution That Says You Must Score 25% In FCT / Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.