Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) (26386 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates 37th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures / Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by birdie: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Happy birthday to a diligent fine geh. Won't mind to get down deep with her.
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by amber222(f): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
TheAngry1:

You are an ideeeeoooot! Silly mumu! Even if your senseless accusation was true, na ya toto she use? Bastaarrdd! Omo ale. Judgemental motherfuuucker! She has achieved at 37, what you may NEVER achieve at 77.
beware of the nickname u gv urself.its might affect u +vely or -vely just like ds poster
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by betatalk: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
A sensible married lady of 37 years is not expected to do this, but a glorified prostitute is expected to do this.

And yes, she did not disappoint.

Call her whatever u like. U can't take away the fact that she is successful. For your info uv married prostitutes. It's her life n she is living it. Get ur own no hate.
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by kobosmart(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Has she ever slept with you?
grin sounds like something a pr0stitute would say

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Haters will not kuku rest, Happy birthday mama fashionista.. Aged gracefully ma..

She is achieved
She has two kids with one father
She might be naughty but not filthy..
Note that to ur scull reason why I like her
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by TheAngry1: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
amber222:
beware of the nickname u gv urself.its might affect u +vely or -vely just like ds poster

You are silly. Why would someone with a brain come online and call a woman who is working hard to make a living and take care of her family a prostitute? What gives Nigerians the right to judge arbitrarily? Awon omo esu!
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
kobosmart:

You are very ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by kakale1: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Beautiful
artificial beauty added with filters I don't know how some people in NL defined beauty and character mean while some of her age grade are happily married with children which enjoyment remain for woman in their late 30th
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
kakale1:
artificial beauty added with filters I don't know how some people in NL defined beauty and character mean while some of her age grade are happily married with children which enjoyment remain for woman in their late 30th
Well what i call beauty might not be your definition of beauty because we see things differently and that doesn't mean we are wrong... There people who are naturally beautiful and there are some who are not and I wouldn't blame anyone for how they look... But on a second thought, everything God created is beautiful...
About her age mates being happily married, we are destined differently and life is about choices, enjoyment dey for women in their late 30th oh, it all depends on one's approach to life

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by meobizy(f): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Satan66:
At 37 and she's still sleeping around and unmarried
Very useless being
A lot of Nigerian women do this till their early or mid forties.
I guess since they don’t get hooked up in their mid to late twenties like peers they decide to sample as many men as they can, hoping to catch a maga in the process.
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by meobizy(f): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
senatepresido:
I'm just here patiently waiting for bet scammers to spam this thread to click the report button...

join the movement against scammers spamming nairaland threads...

#SayNoToSpamOnNL
Eya.
I was once like you till I discovered the authority here support them.
I’ve pressed report on their comments so much I got banned.
Don’t ask me who did the banning, just know it was a human being who did it.
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Funny enough, all our Nigerian female supper stars are aged between 35-37, none is above nor below and someone will come and say Buhari is 100 plus but you yourself no gree say u old cheesy grin
....Chiefo....
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
How many times will this idiot celebrate her birthday?
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by tfash96(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
I can't just figure out what's wrong with most of our people in Nigeria..Have you ever seen her in brothel b4 u named her prostitute?If they now say leaders of 2mao should come out these nitwits that can't think str8 will kum out too...I'm not her fan o but sometimes we can't judge people by the way they dress...some people just like being in sophisticated clothes without having any skeleton in their cupboards...And u know what? That girl that u think she's a virgin or responsible kos she dresses in deeper life way might be a chairperson of oloshos

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by sweetlaw: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
A sensible married lady of 37 years is not expected to do this, but a glorified prostitute is expected to do this.

And yes, she did not disappoint.

speaking from experience i guess
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by kobosmart(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
JamaicanLove:

You are very ignorant
grin yea you are probably right, you are way too h-ugly to be a pr0stitute
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by sweetlaw: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
A prostitute at 37, will always be a prostitute forever.

spoken like one
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by sweetlaw: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
sexymoma:
She s a successful woman, no doubt
she s hardworking, no doubt
She s beautiful, no doubt
buh i tell you she s not a role model
she goes naked on I.G, flaunting silicon breast and bleached skin
i can only learn from her the way she handles her business, That if she nor use juju

bad belle.......will it kill you to just wish her well and move on with ur pathetic life?

idiat
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by sweetlaw: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Geenosko:

Who died and made you judge?

help me ask the mumu.com.

so people are just so sad and feel they can spread their sadness everywhere

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by sweetlaw: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Emekadollars:
Wow.. She's very very makeupfull.
Can pass for a mermaid.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.

sell to the mermaid
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
kobosmart:

grin yea you are probably right, you are way too h-ugly to be a pr0stitute

Go get a life and stop mentioning me
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by sweetlaw: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
TheAngry1:

You are an ideeeeoooot! Silly mumu! Even if your senseless accusation was true, na ya toto she use? Bastaarrdd! Omo ale. Judgemental motherfuuucker! She has achieved at 37, what you may NEVER achieve at 77.

true.

he cant even achieve anything even if he tries.

bitterness can limit anybody

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by sweetlaw: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
birdie:
Happy birthday to a diligent fine geh. Won't mind to get down deep with her.

dream on dreamer
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by sweetlaw: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
kobosmart:

and u sound like someone who cant afford a one
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by senatepresido: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
meobizy:

Eya.
I was once like you till I discovered the authority here support them.
I’ve pressed report on their comments so much I got banned.
Don’t ask me who did the banning, just know it was a human being who did it.

really bro? angry
no wonder non of them has been cautioned by any the moderators...
I think I should let them be

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by viralgarage1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dbanj and Wizkid Gets Special Invites To Tony Elumelu Cocktail Party In London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn3-_bq61WA
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) by kobosmart(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
sweetlaw:

and u sound like someone who cant afford a one
grin that's not what your mom said last night

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home / Paul Okoye Rock Igbo Traditional Attires / Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.