Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum (31791 Views)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Vickym1(f): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

This time next year your elder sister will be breastfeeding her child.
Big Amen to that.. Tnx dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Midelasca: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Congrats
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by puretayo(m): 3:43am On Mar 02, 2019
cool
thorpido:
I come out strong n fulfilled but,in my war room all I do is cry to God,asking him wat I’ve done to deserve this wilderness I’m in,knowing that I got married in my teens…
cool
The bolded is one of the reasons why it takes a long time for people to receive from God.They keep asking Him the wrong questions.
The bible says they that come to God must believe that He is and is a rewarder of they that diligently seek him.Seek God for His reward,not complain,not question Him,not declare that you were a teenager or virgin or that you have not been promiscuous. Your righteousness is like a filthy rag anyway.Seek His mercy.

Congratulations to her.
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2019
Richdad50:
Azubuike, you can't continue like this because you want to impress a few people on the forum. You are a grown up now and you must live up to the responsibility of being called one. Wake up Son. You are loved regardless.

#Richdad
Do you know who you're talking to? undecided
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by pamelerin: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2019
I am happy for you and your family. I celebrate and thank God with you. More kids coming in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Richdad50(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2019
Yea I do. I am talking to a silly female
ChiefAzubuike:

Do you know who you're talking to? undecided
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Omoluabi16(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2019
thorpido:
I never said it was easy.The prophets indeed complained but remember they were men of the flesh and they had not received the greater promise of God which is the recreated being and the indwelling of the Spirit.Moreover,the Bibles says the Scriptures were given to us for our learning,to learn from them,not just copy them.

By the way,my wife and I too had years of waiting
Hmmm. You're right though.. may God strengthen our Faith in all circumstances. Happy for you and wifey, my regards to them.
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Vickym1:

Big Amen to that.. Tnx dear

You welcome.
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Andercruz: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2019
God is Able. He will do more, dear
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Onelastgooddeed(m): 5:26am On Mar 03, 2019
if you have a family or friend urgently in need of a kidney donor and is ready for transplant.... buzz me up 08102577300
Re: I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum by Mamakimy97: 6:24am On Oct 28, 2019
Mamakimy97:
amen
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions / My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking / Signs Of An Irresponsible Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.