Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:39 AM

Signs Of An Irresponsible Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs Of An Irresponsible Man (31725 Views)

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. / Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society / Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by acidtalk: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
SIGNS OF AN IRRESPONSIBLE MAN

* He is too eager to know the exact amount his partner earns as salary.

* He pushes responsibilities to her even when they are things he can readily afford.

* He checks her phone, hand bag, purse and pockets indiscriminately but always warns her from searching his.

* He emphasizes on the fact that he is the head of the house at the slightest opportunity but yet reminds his partner of the importance of sharing when is comes to financial responsibilities.

* He grumbles when he is being asked for basic needs in the house but call up friends and volunteer to take them out for a beer.

* He struggles with the TV remote with his partner but run away when it is time to help out in home chores.

* He only pretends to be romantic and nice to his partner when there is a 3rd party around.

* He keeps arguing with his partner and want her to give in on the argument to show he is truly the head.

* He is humble and patient when he is broke, but arrogant and rude when he has little change in his pocket.

* Even when he doesn't drop money for food, he expects to be served like a King.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
nice one half - name sake

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by acidtalk: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
^^^
Thanks
But I hope you are total opposite of the characteristics above you oh? If not I go disown you.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
yeah. .am allergic to all that..
cheesy
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by acidtalk: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
That's good because the ACIDS must always reign supreme.

t

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by acidtalk: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2012
Where are the women to tell us more Signs Of An Irresponsible Man.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Goldieluks: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2012
Absent mindedness on every angle. I hate that in men.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Iranoladun(f): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
@topic
He assume once he provides money (whether fully or partly), his obligations to housekeeping or taking care of his family is done undecided

11 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Iaz93: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Claus(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
Misandry makes some women feel good about themselves!
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Lakayana: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
Will not lift a finger to help her with the household chores even when she is sick he will just advise to rest a little and continue later. And would want to have sex with her no matter how sick she is foolish men yuk.

6 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ijebabe: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
* Calling her nasty names during arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
One who beats up his woman and is always getting high on paraga.

6 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Orikinla(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
acidtalk: SIGNS OF AN IRRESPONSIBLE MAN

* He is too eager to know the exact amount his partner earns as salary.

* He pushes responsibilities to her even when they are things he can readily afford.

* He checks her phone, hand bag, purse and pockets indiscriminately but always warns her from searching his.

* He emphasizes on the fact that he is the head of the house at the slightest opportunity but yet reminds his partner of the importance of sharing when is comes to financial responsibilities.

* He grumbles when he is being asked for basic needs in the house but call up friends and volunteer to take them out for a beer.

* He struggles with the TV remote with his partner but run away when it is time to help out in home chores.

* He only pretends to be romantic and nice to his partner when there is a 3rd party around.

* He keeps arguing with his partner and want her to give in on the argument to show he is truly the head.

* He is humble and patient when he is broke, but arrogant and rude when he has little change in his pocket.

* Even when he doesn't drop money for food, he expects to be served like a King.
[size=28pt]
HE IS MORE THAN IRRESPONSIBLE.
HE IS INSECURE AND IMMATURE![/size]

12 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by mediainspired: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
Weneva he's got som gud cash, he's first thinkin of a drinkin spree @d bar wit his friends where he'll drink himself to stupor wit countless numba of beer bottles. He might even pose wit d bottles @d bar wit his friends &post on facebook to show his drinkin 'prowess' to d world. Wen d money is depleted to about 10%, he'll rememba his family &there domestic needs. But poster, how about irresponsible girls &women nah? Dey're plentiful oo. Yuk! So irresponsible, som of dem. Stop makin dem feel like every woman is a saint & every man is a devil.

3 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by YAKERU: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
he hadly remember his parents b it in kind or cash. He likes complaining and hates competinp...

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Tmany(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
pls what are the signs of an irresponsible woman grin

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by blackmale(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2012
unable to put her on passenger,s side before he drives on...lol

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by jude33084(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
Iaz93: Signs of an irresponsible woman too

No need for Ŧħåϯ bro wink

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by jude33084(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
blackmale: unable to put her on passenger,s side before he drives on...lol

Even in Britain, it is not common undecided
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by dubem3(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
ijebabe: * Calling her nasty names during arguments.
grin grin grin
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by unphilaz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks: Absent mindedness on every angle. I hate that in men.
i like the way you put it[b]in man not the man[/b] this is a sign of a dicerning lady
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ijebabe: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
dubem3: grin grin grin
Of course you will relate to that. Ewu! grin
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ichieakpo(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
i get all this characters
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ijebabe: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
mediainspired: Weneva he's got som gud cash, he's first thinkin of a drinkin spree @d bar wit his friends where he'll drink himself to stupor wit countless numba of beer bottles. He might even pose wit d bottles @d bar wit his friends &post on facebook to show his drinkin 'prowess' to d world. Wen d money is depleted to about 10%, he'll rememba his family &there domestic needs. But poster, how about irresponsible girls &women nah? Dey're plentiful oo. Yuk! So irresponsible, som of dem. Stop makin dem feel like every woman is a saint & every man is a devil.
You started off nice but being a man you had to ruin the end! Kudos!
tongue

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by alphaconde(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
If I man doesn't do all these and beats up his wife I guess he is still responsible?

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by jamil2(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
ItsModella: One who beats up his woman and is always getting high on paraga.
with bottle water that has nagative stuff.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by ijebabe: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
alpha conde: If I man doesn't do all these and beats up his wife I guess he is still responsible?
Just add to the list and stop asking these questions undecided

3 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
Op, u re right on point, may i also add here that a man who cannot defend his wife/family in public is irresponsible.

4 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
Those are typical attributes of an Urhobo man. Believe me. They are so proud and haughty, grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
Signs of irresponsible women please

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Man by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ɣou ladies will HªvΣ τ̅o marry JESUS CHRIST if y'all tink u can get a clean man without one or two of the aforementioned.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court / The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) / 4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.