Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,453 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 (50673 Views)

INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On April 15, 2023 / Kogi: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On November 30th / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Dayo55744: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below
Fixed games by Dayo

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by springtech(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Winner declared.
Certificates of return given.
Now rerun will be conducted .... Biko of what importance is that?
Does that change anything ?

Why declare a winner and issue certificates of return when you knew you would still conduct a rerun election.

Is that a case of medicine after death or stupidity or you guys are just playing on Nigerian's intelligence?

But really I sense this guys wants to quickly block every chance of pdp winning the appeal due to technicalities.

Well what do I know self.
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by wolexter(m): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
The supplementary election is of no consequence in terms of the winner because the number of cancelled votes in those areas is far less than the gap. Rather it is Inec's way or should I say bait of making voters in such areas participate in the coming election as the people may be unwilling to do so due their experience during the presidential elections
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Mankosi: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
This is where the problem will start. PDP will win and Apc will not hand over because buhari has been declared winner already and problem will start.
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
wer was it written here say na presidential supplementary elections...sm nass elections were inconclusive last time...dats Wat de ll continue with..i don't understand ina Nigerians

1 Like

Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Mizwisdom(f): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
ejimatic:
. This election affects places where Senate and House of Reps elections were inconclusive or did not take place...Presidential election has come and gone. Unrepentant Atikulators please note

This news is on TV and radio so what are you trying to say? presidential rerun election is scheduled for 9th March in the places mentioned
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by wolexter(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
springtech:
Winner declared.
Certificates of return given.
Now rerun will be conducted .... Biko of what importance is that?
Does that change anything ?

Why declare a winner and issue certificates of return when you knew you would still conduct a rerun election.

Is that a case of medicine after death or stupidity or you guys are just playing on Nigerian's intelligence?

But really I sense this guys wants to quickly block every chance of pdp winning the appeal due to technicalities.

Well what do I know self.

Supplementary election is not same as rerun, it's important you get it right.Those places did not have votes recorded for them at all. And before you wonder why winner has been declared already check the the total number of cancelled votes in Lagos, Anambra and Rivers then compare with the gap.
This idea is Inec's way of preventing voter apathy in those areas.
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by ejimatic: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:

This news is on TV and radio so what are you trying to say? presidential rerun election is scheduled for 9th March in the places mentioned
Read the release signed by the chairman himself. Is it logical to have a rerun when result has been announced and certificates issued to the winners?
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
inec are clever thief, they want to ring this election with the hope of people voting for" APC" governorship election which is the prefer candidate in that state or local government area, to also vote for APC candidate, bcoz is very clear that any body that vote for APC governorship, will surely vote for APC senators, since is APC strong hold. Perfect ringing
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Click likes if you want law of karma to destroy eye INEC shitman and his family..
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by springtech(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
wolexter:

Supplementary election is not same as rerun, it's important you get it right.Those places did not have votes recorded for them at all. And before you wonder why winner has been declared already check the the total number of cancelled votes in Lagos, Anambra and Rivers then compare with the gap.
This idea is Inec's way of preventing voter apathy in those areas.

Noted.
Nice way to communicate information .
You do well.
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Shaev7(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
This is a complete eye saw, murder with saw blades... This is laughable. You mean after announcing result
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Then it should have been inconclusive...
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by wisestjohn00(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
after issuing buhari certificate of return ...
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by namio10: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Okechhuku day there the talk supplementary election, while one governor man stole the senatorial election in his native senatorial zone., day light robbery.
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Ebowo(f): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Iamfisherman1:
Contact me for your stockfish heads at affordable prices we sell in bags : contact me iamchimannaekwe@gmail.com WhatsApp 08032913826
Location please
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Lec25(m): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
mykelswa:
When certificates have been given out. Why did i fall into this country. FG is a good scammer no wonder its youths are scammers too.
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Lastanza: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
This is the most foolish and directionless commission ever.
Independent my foot, nonsense!
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by senatordave1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Seems most of you guys here did not understand the post as usual,seems they lack commonsense.inec is referring to legislative elections which were declared inconclusive in rivers,cross river,anambra,nasarawa,imo,kogi,plateau etc.
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
clems88:
why u thief said Baba's Benz na cool
That one na my own embarassed
Baba sold it to me last week
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by WIDETHOUGHT: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Foodforthought:
TO CHOOSE THE COUNTRY WE WANT TO BE BORN IN, RIGHT.
YOU GOT IT.
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Mbediogu(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
So INEC declared a winner in a yet to be concluded election? Na wah .
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by Dollabiz: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
inec is.a bias commission
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by clems88(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
OLUWAFUNMISE:

That one na my own embarassed
Baba sold it to me last week
lol .
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Pierced:
Inec is the biggest scam of the century.

You see now... Calling Prof Yakubu a fraud was not a mistake at all.

This foreign missions and congratulatory messages..

Let me sha zip my mouth..
Re: INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 by omablogs: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
cry sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Taught they said this Man was brutal / Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.