Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,024 members, 7,863,688 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

"I Serve The Winning God"-reno Omokri Reacts To Blast After PDP Lost - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Serve The Winning God"-reno Omokri Reacts To Blast After PDP Lost (1038 Views)

Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi / Wike To Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch / PDP lost 300,000 votes to card readers failure in Ebonyi - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Serve The Winning God"-reno Omokri Reacts To Blast After PDP Lost by gistfever: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri reacts to blasts as he was mocked when PDP lost to APC in the presidential election. Gistvic reports.

He wrote:
"‪To those mocking me because PDP ‘lost’, please consider the following:‬ * I serve the WINNING God
* I have a WINNING business
* I have a WINNING lifestyle
Look very carefully at my life, then look at yours and ask yourself: WHO SHOULD BE MOCKING WHO?"
* I have a WINNING family

News From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/2019-election-i-serve-winning-god-reno.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Serve The Winning God"-reno Omokri Reacts To Blast After PDP Lost by gistfever: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
shocked
Re: "I Serve The Winning God"-reno Omokri Reacts To Blast After PDP Lost by TIGRITIS: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Has that your winning God been asleep since 2015 to 2019?

Do you still have audios of ameachi smashing aisha buhari?

5 Likes

Re: "I Serve The Winning God"-reno Omokri Reacts To Blast After PDP Lost by Charmingrascal(m): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mumu is consoling himself.

Most of the Atikulooters I know have suddenly turned to motivational speakers

Loosers emeritus

6 Likes

Re: "I Serve The Winning God"-reno Omokri Reacts To Blast After PDP Lost by SocialFinance: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Reno serving god? With all these hatred and criminality?

Maybe mammoth, god of money.

This fake pastor won't seize to amuse me.

He scammed Gej

He just scammed Atiku.

Looking for a new Migu to scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Serve The Winning God"-reno Omokri Reacts To Blast After PDP Lost by Daviddson(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
See pettiness. You're saying you serve a living God because your party lost. So if your party had won, what'd you have said? I doubt this man's claim to be a man of God. There are a thousand and one reason to say he's one of these fake pastors. His politics bitterness only compares with Fani Kayode.

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve The Winning God"-reno Omokri Reacts To Blast After PDP Lost by Seetto: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
See as nose open like presidential ballot box, mumu , na your nose pdp ballot paper take escape wey make atiku loose election.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Serve The Winning God"-reno Omokri Reacts To Blast After PDP Lost by espn(m): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
GOD thanks for your PATIENCE..Many people mock GOD...
Re: "I Serve The Winning God"-reno Omokri Reacts To Blast After PDP Lost by Dannyset(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fake pastor alert. shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Serve The Winning God"-reno Omokri Reacts To Blast After PDP Lost by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
No more hope for NIGERIA

LET'S DISINTEGRATE...
Re: "I Serve The Winning God"-reno Omokri Reacts To Blast After PDP Lost by Corrosiveman(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
No more hope for NIGERIA

LET'S DISINTEGRATE...
WHY YOU STILL THE WAIL SINCE LAST WEEK?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Will Rebel - Dangote / Shock As Rep Member Returns To APC After Winning Elections / Biodun: Death That Want To Kill A Dog Will First Block Its Power To Perceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.