Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,720 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe (22667 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / 2023 Polls: Nigerians Are Not Ready For Peter Obi - Williams Ukpe / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by piippa(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Their hustle their business
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by OddsIsland(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
I wonder how this country will be in 30 years
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by OgaBuhari: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
opposition states clampdown continues

As Ganduje enjoys his dollars in peace
shut up kid if u don't know anything about politics.
A sitting governor has immunity and can never be tried while he's in power.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by OmilAguTutors: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
WORK TO ACHIEVE AND MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH GOALS !!!
You do not have to be sick; our work is as much preventive as it is cure.
We support you to achieve your health goals (as varied as they may be), through lifestyle and behavior changes.
Anything from losing weight, to gaining energy, to improving nutrition and controlling your blood pressure. We are knowledgeable wellness experts , we mentor, inspire, guide and motivate you to make positive health choices.
Office address 106 Zik’s, Avenue along St Faith Cathedral Road, Awka, Anambra
For more information call: 08149712051.
Email: nneka@proyouservices.com
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by duality(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
How much did they pay for the order or court
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by twerkjack: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Probe them ALL!!
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by demoBaba: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bet9ja0124:
[color=#000099][/color]see below

Thunder will soon fire you
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
OgaBuhari:
shut up kid if u don't know anything about politics.
A sitting governor has immunity and can never be tried while he's in power.

Hope you said the same thing when fayoses Ekiti state accounts were frozen or even benue... When ortom defected to the opposition..

Adult.... Grow up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by gbishman: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Imagine the level of corruption; even the attorney general of a state. Kai God bless
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by Xxxylxxx: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
clearie:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Nobody is so fool to give you from his hard earned money. You have many things around u that u can do to earn some money. Start picking those used irons around you and sell it you will make some money. Nobody will give you his money idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by deekseen(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hehehe...

They are servicing their rigging machines ahead of Akwa-Ibom Gubernatorial election. Same tactics, softer terrain. Corruption I hail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by xperiencelove(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
See all this PDP supporters, corruption has eaten deeply into their blood.
Non of them mention why such people will embezzle 1.4b. Or do you think 250m is a small money to bail yourself if you truly didn't embezzle funds?
Yeye people everywhere.
When PDP comes into power, they should also probe all APC currupt politicians.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by Fixedgame4299: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by nelcliff(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
clearie:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Your format never tight reached guy. Pay a native English writer for this job.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe by phase1: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
clearie:

What's your full name and account number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration / #ENDSARS: Remarks By Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila (full Text) / Governor Obaseki Picks Trash As He Joins Edo Youths To Cleanup The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.