Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Can I Start A Mini Or Makeshift Cinema With 150k To 200k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Start A Mini Or Makeshift Cinema With 150k To 200k (401 Views)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / Can I Start A Mini /makeshift Cinema With Between 150k To 200k / Make Up To 200K Plus With Mini Nylon Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Start A Mini Or Makeshift Cinema With 150k To 200k by Timcy01(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hello everyone, I am thinking of starting a mini/ Makeshift cinema business in a location where there is no cinema and one will have to travel for about 2hours to access the nearest cinema.

Asides Hall rentage, can I use between 150k to 200k to start the make shift cinema.

Please kindly assist me with advice because I really want to start the cinema but have limited capital. Thanks
Re: Can I Start A Mini Or Makeshift Cinema With 150k To 200k by projectandpages: 1:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Timcy01:
Hello everyone, I am thinking of starting a mini/ Makeshift cinema business in a location where there is no cinema and one will have to travel for about 2hours to access the nearest cinema.

Asides Hall rentage, can I use between 150k to 200k to start the make shift cinema.

Please kindly assist me with advice because I really want to start the cinema but have limited capital. Thanks

Starting a cinema business in Nigeria or anywhere across Africa is now easier and cheaper.

Consider Viewmax Entertainment as your partner in your journey of running a successful cinema business.

Viewmax is an entertainment technology company that operates a network of partner cinemas across Africa. The company will provide you with access to premium movies using their equipment installed in your cinema to show movies.

Viewmax also has an app that makes it easier for customers to buy tickets and locate your cinema easily.

Save your self the huge cost of buying cinema equipment that costs thousands of dollars. Kick off your cinema in just a couple of days!

In addition, Viewmax is particularly interested in community cinemas close to where potential customers live (housing estates, schools, and residential communities). Preferably with a seating capacity of at least 50 seats and a maximum of 80seats.

Get started: https://licensing.viewmax.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Most Powerful Women In Nigeria. / I Am Sourcing For Quick Loan / Top 50 Nigerian Newspaper In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.