Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising (1305 Views)

Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by kotv: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
I tried to avoid providing feedback of the election but, the need to remind others of their spiritual belief when refusing to provide alms to North beggars is stupid and ridiculous. When have the North ever cared about Christians? They harass, attack and kill both Christians from their midst and those from the south, deny their Christians their rights, I mean Christians in the North had to protest before election requirements were sent for them to vote, and they insult and mock Christians as "infidels" but when it comes to money, that discrimination is forgotten and they rush our environment begging to be fed and when we refuse to give out our hard end money, they remember to inform us of what the bible says. Are you people crazy? Since Nigeria was created, the north has held power most yet they are the poorest. Despite their leaders have failed repeatedly and shown they are extremely terrible in leadership especially towards them, those beggars will rather have their people lead because in their stupid mind their people are meant to rule over others and they are "kingmakers". I know some fool would want to remind me that Atiku is Northern Fulani. Yes, but those North voted against him because an "infidel" was running with him. The poverty that lifeless one in Asorock brought hit them the most but, they rather continue that poverty than to allow an "infidel" rule them. Well why then should "infidels" be the ones feeding them? Why should infidels continue to give them alms for each of their stupid decision? I am with others that said to refuse giving money to North beggars. Since they enjoy poverty, let them dance in that poverty. I agree deeply with everyone refusing to give them anything and I equally started doing that this Wednesday. Nowhere did it say it's a must to give alms to North beggars. Every person from SS and SE should carry that mentality for the next 4 years of poor leadership Buhari is going to bring and we know his leadership is going to be poor. If SW is smart they will join us in this. Maybe if these people start starving they may start using their mind during votes and vote based on what will impact them not something as stupid as tribe and religion. I already know some APC idiot is going to call me "Ipob or Igbo." Whether you like to continue to deceive yourselves that only Igbos are against this stupidity the North continuously do; I don't care. When a beggar comes to my car and ask for anything, the first thing I am going to say is what is your full name and what language do you speak, if I hear anything North, I'm driving away. If it is my house you come, I'm chasing you away with a cutlass. You need money, go ask Buhari for money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Pierced(f): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lol......so true.

If war comes now......it's this same beggers that will carry knife up and down pursuing us, causing us harm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Jayslicky: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
It depends on the situation, you don't expect people to give what is meant for humans to dogs, everyone has a choice to make, the northerners have chosen their path and the southerners have made their own decision, let us respect eachother decision, when the igbos where starved to death in the civil war did the north care instead they killed them in numbers, the northerns should go and work and stop begging, if they can queue at the polling center for hours, they should start working for a better life.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Asshurbanipal: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Why they are celebrating igbos are strategizing on how to survive the tougher times ahead. God punish them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by kotv: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Pierced:
Lol......so true.

If war comes now......it's this same beggers that will carry knife up and down pursuing us, causing us harm.

Exactly!! They'll attack Christians whenever they feel like it but, start reciting bible quotes when they aren't given money.
Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by kotv: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
It depends on the situation, you don't expect people to give what is meant for humans to dogs, everyone has a choice to make, the northerners have chosen their path and the southerners have made their own decision, let us respect eachother decision, when the igbos where starved to death in the civil war did the north care instead they killed them in numbers, the northerns should go and work and stop begging, if they can queue at the polling center for hours, they should start working for a better life.

Exactly. It wasn't just Igbo, the war affected all of us and we found ways to survive. My mother once described the journey she had to do every morning just to find food during the war. If they can do it, what's stopping the North beggars from hustling now there's nothing blocking them. Apart from being lazy, what is stopping them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by zionmde: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
My thought is this

Its nobody's business if u choose to give beggars ur money or not
But it should be in discretion
Its wrong to snap the beggar and post his picture online its insane

Personally no abokki beggar should ever near me again

1 Like

Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by oyebanji44: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Absolutely disillusioned,you're talking nonsense!
Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Jayslicky: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
kotv:

Exactly. It wasn't just Igbo, the war affected all of us and we found ways to survive. My mother once described the journey she had to do every morning just to find food during the war. If they can do it, what's stopping the North beggars from hustling now there's nothing blocking them. Apart from being lazy, what is stopping them?
One thing I don't like about the north is they will never look for ways to make the poor in their land live better but if it's to fight and endorse sharia laws you will see them united, that was buhari's special card in winning them over.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by seunmsg(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
How many beggars of northern origin who live in the south voted last Saturday? What kind of crass emotional reaction to political defeat is this? Why are Igbos like this for crying out loud? And they are even Christians shocked. This is so shameful. I spit on everybody supporting this nonsense.
Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by RTSC: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
seunmsg:
How many beggars of northern origin who live in the south voted last Saturday? What kind of crass emotional reaction to political defeat is this? Why are Igbos like this for crying out loud? And they are even Christians shocked. This is so shameful. I spit on everybody supporting this nonsense.
If the head is Bigoted, bigotry would be the order of the day.

Ask yourself, what is it about buhari that brings out the worse in people.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by globemoney: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
I just want to understand, between people that won’t give alms to the north again for voting another Fulani and the people saying the election was rigged, who should I believe?
Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by kotv: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
One thing I don't like about the north is they will never look for ways to make the poor in their land lives better but if it's to fight and endorse sharia laws you will see them united, that was buhari's special card in winning them over.

Exactly. If it's to go after the infidels, they gain energy but to work, they rather disturb those they discriminate for money.
Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by kotv: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
globemoney:
I just want to understand, between people that won’t give alms to the north again for voting another Fulani and the people saying the election was rigged, who should I believe?

Who are those rejoicing over the rigging?
Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by zeuss: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
seunmsg:
How many beggars of northern origin who live in the south voted last Saturday? What kind of crass emotional reaction to political defeat is this? Why are Igbos like this for crying out loud? And they are even Christians shocked. This is so shameful. I spit on everybotdy supporting this nonsense.

If u like cover your house with spit or shit its ur problem anyway.......... There is no northern begger that does not have voters card..registered where they are domiciled..... Open ur eyes.
Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by persius555(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
I know the chances are slim but what if the beggar you denied alms actually voted against buhari? Bros, if you wake up on the right side of the bed and the first thing that comes to your mind is to give, please give without recourse to any political or tribal affiliation.

Giving should come from the heart, no conditions attached.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by kotv: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
persius555:
I know the chances are slim but what if the beggar you denied alms actually voted against buhari? Bros, if you wake up on the right side of the bed and the first thing that comes to your mind is to give, please give without recourse to any political or tribal affiliation.

Giving should come from the heart, no conditions attached.

They are aware the reason behind their current circumstance is because their poor politicial choice yet they continue doing it then why would anyone continue enabling them? The country is poor, people are starving, they aren't the one in need but I and others help them because they are the worst hit. Whenever it is time to fix the nation, they are the ones choosing based on something stupid, instead of thinking on how to get themselves out of the current predicament they are in, their first thought is religion or tribe. I never said I'll stop giving alms to beggars, I said stop giving alms to North beggars because they clearly enjoy the poverty. Even you know the chances of North beggars voting against is slim so why use that as excuse. They predominately voted for Buhari; even APC supporters mentioned that's how they'll vote even before the election started so there's no if in this.
Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Olatunji1929: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dont give them money let them go and wrk
Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Giving is a choice. I stop giving to those beggers long time ago because many of them are pretenders. Like someone posted on business section, I rather give to those hustlers selling sachet water along the road than beggers. If they can queue to vote during elections then they can use their hands to work.

1 Like

Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
You people have time. Stop explaining yourself to these afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
seunmsg:
onyeara, the sani shinkafi that ejected them, is he also Igbo?

Talk to me....

1 Like

Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by dochenaj: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
One thing I don't like about the north is they will never look for ways to make the poor in their land live better but if it's to fight and endorse sharia laws you will see them united, that was buhari's special card in winning them over.
Who wouldn't want 72 virgins and a sea of wine? Lol
Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by BuhariAdvocate: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2019
As if Igbo's give alms to beggars before.After all Igbo's also begging for alms .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2019
Do nyamiri's give alms
It's not a must to give them alms,but not doing so because the north didn't vote your preferred candidate is the height of immaturity.Morever,how many of the beggars voted?
Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Pooly written. No paragraphs.

1 Like

Re: Reaction to Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by AnambraforPeter: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2019
kotv:
I tried to avoid providing feedback of the election but, the need to remind others of their spiritual belief when refusing to provide alms to North beggars is stupid and ridiculous. When have the North ever cared about Christians? They harass, attack and kill both Christians from their midst and those from the south, deny their Christians their rights, I mean Christians in the North had to protest before election requirements were sent for them to vote, and they insult and mock Christians as "infidels" but when it comes to money, that discrimination is forgotten and they rush our environment begging to be fed and when we refuse to give out our hard end money, they remember to inform us of what the bible says. Are you people crazy? Since Nigeria was created, the north has held power most yet they are the poorest. Despite their leaders have failed repeatedly and shown they are extremely terrible in leadership especially towards them, those beggars will rather have their people lead because in their stupid mind their people are meant to rule over others and they are "kingmakers". I know some fool would want to remind me that Atiku is Northern Fulani. Yes, but those North voted against him because an "infidel" was running with him. The poverty that lifeless one in Asorock brought hit them the most but, they rather continue that poverty than to allow an "infidel" rule them. Well why then should "infidels" be the ones feeding them? Why should infidels continue to give them alms for each of their stupid decision? I am with others that said to refuse giving money to North beggars. Since they enjoy poverty, let them dance in that poverty. I agree deeply with everyone refusing to give them anything and I equally started doing that this Wednesday. Nowhere did it say it's a must to give alms to North beggars. Every person from SS and SE should carry that mentality for the next 4 years of poor leadership Buhari is going to bring and we know his leadership is going to be poor. If SW is smart they will join us in this. Maybe if these people start starving they may start using their mind during votes and vote based on what will impact them not something as stupid as tribe and religion. I already know some APC idiot is going to call me "Ipob or Igbo." Whether you like to continue to deceive yourselves that only Igbos are against this stupidity the North continuously do; I don't care. When a beggar comes to my car and ask for anything, the first thing I am going to say is what is your full name and what language do you speak, if I hear anything North, I'm driving away. If it is my house you come, I'm chasing you away with a cutlass. You need money, go ask Buhari for money.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not A Nigerian Too, He Is From Sudan, Atiku Fires Back / Death Averted As Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Lagos / Caption This Photo Of Osibanjo Meeting With Supreme Court Judges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.