Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again (2555 Views)

Unknown Gun Men Kill Yorubas In The East / "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Benin People Will Fight Side By Side With Yorubas If FG Try Nonsense. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by JoeOdion(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
In a recently released video, Former freedom fighter Asari Dokubo is seen in a video issuing out threats out to Lagosians, that if any Biafran is killed in Lagos it will be a blood bath between the two regions.

The former Niger Delta Militia Leader emphasized on the case that happened in Lagos at the just concluded Presidential Election, where in some parts of the state reports spread out that political thugs hindered some Igbos from exercising their rights to vote.

In his words he also condemned the electoral violence that played out in Rivers State where he blamed the death of over 30 people on the government for using Security Forces to hinder the people from voting out a “tyrant” and voting a candidate of their choice.

He reassured the Yorubas that if any Biafran death is recorded in this coming Governorship Election from the South West due to Electoral violence,it will be bloody.

Watch Video

https://www.infoznation.com/2019/03/asari-dokubo-threatens-to-kill-yorubas.html
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by oyebanji44: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin grin Don't be so childish!
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by haywire07(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
Even a little kid will throw a stick at this mad man if he's sighted anywhere.

This same mumu that issues threat but curl it's tail like a scared dog whenever he sights money .
Be deceiving yourself thinking deltans still see you as a freedom fighter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Help Us Kill Agbero Mc-Oluomo
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by olajizz01(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mad biggy with empty threat.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by ironheart(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
He forgets he is living amongst yorubas in Benin republic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
ironheart:

Now you accept your brothers are in Benin Republic when it's convenient for you. But you are selfishly attaching to Easterners that don't look like you or share anything with you people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by Born2Breed(f): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lolz... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by greatsee: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
tribal war loading... 75%
but I heard there was a reconciliation meeting held between the duo tribe last week orchestrated by nurtw boss mc oluomo
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by dododawa1: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Just laughing
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by kayfra: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
He'll probably kill himself first with food before he lays his hands on anybody. Fatso

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by shakmati(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
biafranation:

Now you accept your brothers are in Benin Republic when it's convenient for you. But you are selfishly attaching to Easterners that don't look like you or share anything with you people.

Excuse me sir, can you please shut up?! Thank you for your compliance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by enemybulldozer(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
biafranation:
Yorubas are attacking and calling him a pig now. When he had disagreement with Nnamdi Kanu, Yorubas rejoiced. These people are the problem of Nigeria. Asari, cut off the oil supplyto SW and see Yorubas cry. They can't be insulting you and drinking your oil at the same time.
People like nwanyionitsha were rejoicing.
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by nwanyionitsha: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2019
enemybulldozer:
People like nwanyionitsha were rejoicing.
Stop mentioning me. Stay away from me.
Eyenzi nam nsogbu.
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by vonlogon: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2019
Let's not celebrate mediocrity, if the Igbo guy killed in Lagos was anyone's relative that person would have issued even a sterner threat. Its painful, you must agree, to see your kinsman treated unjustly. That's how boko haram started and they were treated as issuing empty threats.
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by Gabriel004: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
JoeOdion:
In a recently released video, Former freedom fighter Asari Dokubo is seen in a video issuing out threats out to Lagosians, that if any Biafran is killed in Lagos it will be a blood bath between the two regions.

The former Niger Delta Militia Leader emphasized on the case that happened in Lagos at the just concluded Presidential Election, where in some parts of the state reports spread out that political thugs hindered some Igbos from exercising their rights to vote.

In his words he also condemned the electoral violence that played out in Rivers State where he blamed the death of over 30 people on the government for using Security Forces to hinder the people from voting out a “tyrant” and voting a candidate of their choice.

He reassured the Yorubas that if any Biafran death is recorded in this coming Governorship Election from the South West due to Electoral violence,it will be bloody.

Watch Video

https://www.infoznation.com/2019/03/asari-dokubo-threatens-to-kill-yorubas.html
[/s]What is this confused pig saying. He don kill fulani wey don finished his people in delta

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by SamNaijaboy: 12:08am On Mar 02, 2019
Two things:
1. 99% of Nigeria's oil is exported (out of Nigeria), so there is no cutting off oil to the SW.
2. SW has oil in Ondo and Lagos States (Chevron and Folawiyo Oil), so you would be cutting your nose to spite your face. As long as SW is not bothered, oil exports from the SW will continue.

3. Biafranation-I'm guessing you are SE. Probably living in the same SW you want things to be bad for. I will leave it at that.

biafranation:
Yorubas are attacking and calling him a pig now. When he had disagreement with Nnamdi Kanu, Yorubas rejoiced. These people are the problem of Nigeria. Asari, cut off the oil supplyto SW and see Yorubas cry. They can't be insulting you and drinking your oil at the same time.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by Gabriel004: 12:10am On Mar 02, 2019
biafranation:
Shut up. He is confused pig.
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by Gabriel004: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Two things:
1. 99% of Nigeria's oil is exported (out of Nigeria), so there is no cutting off oil to the SW.
2. SW has oil in Ondo and Lagos States (Chevron and Folawiyo Oil), so you would be cutting your nose to spite your face. As long as SW is not bothered, oil exports from the SW will continue.

3. Biafranation-I'm guessing you are SE. I will leave it at that.

Tell the zombie
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by willyo(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2019
I just believe if it comes hard this time, it'll be bad for SW. And the South-South won't even think otherwise about them

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by NoFace101: 1:27am On Mar 02, 2019
why so much hatred
the SW has been d greatest tribe in west africa nd always remains greatest

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by consultancy: 1:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Asari is best described as A Loud Mouthed Pitbull. All bark, no bite, though i would have loved if he did bite

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 02, 2019
War is a profitable business.

Let me know when the war will start so I can become a Defence Contractor. Everyone is hustling,
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by enemybulldozer(m): 7:05am On Mar 02, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Stop mentioning me. Stay away from me.
Eyenzi nam nsogbu.
Is what I said not true??
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by ironheart(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
biafranation:

bro do my comments sound like where i come from? Get your facts before you make comment.
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by exclusive2019: 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Another stupid boy bragging as usual
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by thatigboman: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
ironheart:
the Mahoney, whose women decimated your great grandparents?
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by ironheart(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
thatigboman:
the Mahoney, whose women decimated your great grandparents?
you are an illiterate
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Fat pig, always causing tension but runs and hides like a sissy when things get hot. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue / See Names Of Nigeria Election Riggers Banned From Entering US / President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.