Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Igbos Must Do To Get Presidency In 2039 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Igbos Must Do To Get Presidency In 2039 (2700 Views)

Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Igbos Must Do To Get Presidency In 2039 by Gabriel004: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2019
ISLAMBAD:

Some Yoruba are politically naive.
A southern presidential candidate without the support of SE and SS who have the same voting pattern will never see the light of the day.
Even Obasanjo was heavily supported by SE , SS and middle belt before he succeeded.
I am imagining the miracle that will happen if SW present a candidate without the support of better south...
They should keep living in fantasy with Osibanjo's impossible presidency.. Someone that could not even win his pooling unit.
I said shut up. SE is inconsequential in every election. 2011 you guys contributed the lowest for Jonathan victory. Ask me, I will bring it. If Atiku had won, your region would have contributed the lowest.
Re: What Igbos Must Do To Get Presidency In 2039 by SIRTee15: 12:05am On Mar 02, 2019
successmatters:

Those that have been ruling Nigeria for so long are still cutting heads to sell before they can eat properly grin we don't want.

For clarification...
That incident happened in benue....
And it was over land dispute...
Re: What Igbos Must Do To Get Presidency In 2039 by diablos: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
Gabriel004:
I don't deal with slaves and typical lair that can any length where he loses. You people are slaves. The owner have exposed una. For your every lies, there is a bust to it. grin Ndo, how far osu. How is that akure flogging cheesy
[/s]
Lies. No matter hw u try to hide d shame, u will never hide ur slavery status grin You are not just slaves to hausa/fulani almajiris, the igbo man is a master to u yoruba skull mining slaves grin

Re: What Igbos Must Do To Get Presidency In 2039 by deomelo: 12:35am On Mar 02, 2019
successmatters:
The problem is bigger than that, by that 2039, there will be so much brown roofs in your Kingdom that the money you make from selling agbo cannot sustain your starving families.

Meanwhile the Igbos will sit pretty in a corner watching your street urchins and beggers scrambling for crumbs from Abuja.

lmao. This is how warped Igbos are. When you say A, I pobs will say B, when you say G, Igbos will say Z.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Igbos Must Do To Get Presidency In 2039 by OsunOriginal: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
You guys have not addressed my question. So far, it has been Yoruba vs Igbos and instead of the Igbos to see this as a sincere effort to help them secure presidency in 2039, they think we're mocking them.

Guys, forget about our differences. The Election has come and gone - we have won and the joy of victory is enough for us. Let's help you secure victory in 2039.

Advice please for our Igbo brothers. They must not miss the presidency in 2039. Yoruba ni, Ajoje lo dun...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Upon All The Rigging In Kano / CONFIRMED!!! FG Is Behind The Ongoing Attacks Against Securities In SE / Bloodbath In Plateau: Over 100 People Killed, 24 Hour Curfew Imposed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.