Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books (13936 Views)

Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 4:54am On Mar 24, 2019
As a businessman or woman, invest in book writing and publishing. In few years' time, you'll be glad you did. It's a sector that's neglected by many people without knowing the inherent potentials and stupendous wealth that can be created from this sector.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 7:47am On Mar 24, 2019
A lot of people have money but don't know what to do with it. They waste it on irrelevant things. After some months or years the money disappears. They will begin to regret their actions.

They failed to invest in viable businesses. They would now remember a lot of opportunities that came their way but they failed to act to invest in them but squandered their money.

Invest in book writing and publishing. If you can't do it, let's handle it for you. We'll ghostwrite and publish your books for you.

Get in touch with us.

Check my signature for our contact details or check my first post on page one of this thread for our contact details. God bless you.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Drop your comments. Thanks to all those who have been sending us mails. Keep them coming.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
A book does not have to take so much time to write. We can write a book for you within a reasonable period of time.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 12:59am On Mar 25, 2019
We are trusted and reliable. We've worked with several successful authors from different parts of the world.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2019
A book is a treasure.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2019
Become an author.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Gone are the days when you need to have some special writing skills before becoming an author.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by Zuluhead(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
send me your whatsapp number
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Zuluhead:
send me your whatsapp number

Alright, pls kindly send us a mail via: professionaleditors47@gmail.com

to get our whatsapp number. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by Zuluhead(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
okay
BookEditor:

Alright, pls kindly send us a mail via: e d i t o r s p u b l i s h e r s @ g m a i l .c o m

to get our whatsapp number. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Drop your comments and questions. I'll be here to attend to them.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Get in touch with us for your book editing and publishing.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 2:53am On Mar 26, 2019
If you don't know how to convert your book ideas into a book, then register for any of our Author Coaching Services sessions. We'll coach you on how to write a successful book and become a successful author.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 5:41am On Mar 26, 2019
Let's talk about some of our services.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 5:42am On Mar 26, 2019
We offer many services, some of which are as follows:

Professional Book Editing
Copy Editing
Line Editing
Developmental Editing
Basic Editing
General Editing
Proofreading
Ebook Publishing
Print Book Publishing
Marketing and Promotions
Translation and Transcription Services
Etc, etc...
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 5:44am On Mar 26, 2019
So we'll talk about each of these services and some of the things you want to know about them. So drop your comments and questions as we go.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
We will professionally edit, ghostwrite and publish a book for you in your own name. Publishing is a very lucrative business.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
We are professionals in book business.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by elvhinzey(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
I started writing a book on 'single ladies' during the just ended strike and I'm proofreading it right now.

To be sincere,I want it marketed world wide.
Show me the hard but profitable way.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
elvhinzey:
I started writing a book on 'single ladies' during the just ended strike and I'm proofreading it right now.

To be sincere,I want it marketed world wide.
Show me the hard but profitable way.

You need a professional to handle it for you. You can't do it alone. We can handle everything for you. Everything depends on you. It depends on your budget and how ready you are to push your book.

We will professionally edit, publish and market it for you. To get started or to discuss with one of our officials, kindly send us a mail via: professionaleditors47@gmail.com

Kind regards.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Marketing and promotions are very important.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nobody will buy your book if they've not heard about it.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by Moneyfem: 12:23am On Mar 27, 2019
If one is to give you the job of ghostwriting and publishing to do, how do we later see to sign all necessary contracts? This stems from the fact that many ghost publishers normally go ahead to hijack the idea from the original content writer and make millions of dollars with very little or no compensation to the writer.

Also, assure us that you won't go ahead to publish the same book later in hard copies in your name(or sell it to the highest bidder) and that you won't print multiple copies without a signed MoU with the writer. Also that you won't publish the book on other digital platforms under your account.

Lastly, show us here few of your published books. At least, something should tell us in photos and selfies that you're indeed an expert in editing and publishing.

Bottom line: Many people(like me) want to do business with you but we are wary so that our hard acquired intellectual property won't be carted away just like that.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Moneyfem:
If one is to give you the job of ghostwriting and publishing to do, how do we later see to sign all necessary contracts? This stems from the fact that many ghost publishers normally go ahead to hijack the idea from the original content writer and make millions of dollars with very little or no compensation to the writer.

You don't have to see us before signing any contract, after all, we have worked with bestselling authors from different countries worldwide without seeing each other physically. That's why we have the internet. Documents are sent via email, signed and sent back. It's as easy as ABC.

Well talking about hijacking your idea, we are Professionals with several years of experience and have our integrity to maintain. We have never done such and would never do such. Such a thing could happen when you're dealing with amateurs who have no professional ethics or name to protect.

Also, if you keep ruminating over the issue of someone hijacking your idea without taking action to get your idea published, you'll only keep wasting time without achieving anything. In this life, without risk, no achievement can be made. You have to make an effort and stop having such mentality. Every publisher or ghostwriter is not the same.

Get in touch with us if you want to get professional services to ghostwrite and publish your books. Send us a mail. Our email address is below in my signature.

Wishing you all the best in your writing career.

Kind regards.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 12:51am On Mar 27, 2019
Moneyfem:

Also, assure us that you won't go ahead to publish the same book later in hard copies in your name(or sell it to the highest bidder) and that you won't print multiple copies without a signed MoU with the writer. Also that you won't publish the book on other digital platforms under your account.

Lastly, show us here few of your published books. At least, something should tell us in photos and selfies that you're indeed an expert in editing and publishing.

Bottom line: Many people(like me) want to do business with you but we are wary so that our hard acquired intellectual property won't be carted away just like that.

You don't have to see us before signing any contract, after all, we have worked with bestselling authors from different countries worldwide without seeing each other physically. That's why we have the internet. Documents are sent via email, signed and sent back. It's as easy as ABC.

Well talking about hijacking your idea, we are Professionals with several years of experience and have our integrity to maintain. We have never done such and would never do such. Such a thing could happen when you're dealing with amateurs who have no professional ethics or name to protect.

Also, if you keep ruminating over the issue of someone hijacking your idea without taking action to get your idea published, you'll only keep wasting time without achieving anything. In this life, without risk, no achievement can be made. You have to make an effort and stop having such mentality. Every publisher or ghostwriter is not the same.

Now talking about showing you on this forum our ghostwritten book samples, of course you know such job is highly confidential and we have a confidentiality clause to such agreements and as professionals, we can never breach such agreement. If we write a book for you for example, you don't expect us to come to Nairaland or any other forum to broadcast it to people after having signed an agreement with you to keep it confidential/secret. No we would never do that. Our clients know us and trust us and any serious client who really means business would not even ask us to display the works of others on a public forum.

Since we started this thread, at least 10 serious clients (apart from the unserious ones) have contacted us from Nigeria alone, to ghostwrite books for them. Some require Ghostwriting alone, some require both Ghostwriting and publishing, it's all your choice. And none of them has ever asked us to display our works on Nairaland because they understand how highly confidential it is.

Get in touch with us if you want to get professional services to ghostwrite and publish your books. Send us a mail. Our email address is below in my signature.

Wishing you all the best in your writing career.

Kind regards.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 3:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Moneyfem:

No professional will go ahead to publish a book they've ghostwritten for you or your book, the only person who can do this is an amateur and a quack who has no name and no reputation. That's the fact. We have never and would never do such a thing.

But why would they even do so when there's an agreement between both of you on everything they do for you?

Anyone with this type of mentality, a mentality that thinks that everybody out there is out to steal your intellectual property, such mentality can even make such author not to go far.

For you to go far with your writing and as an author, you must immediately change such mentality.

Most of our clients come from the rest of the world: from US, UK, Canada, Europe, Asia and other parts of the world. These people don't even care. They would give you their books running into hundreds of thousands of words to edit/proofread as long as you can deliver, even without having seen you physically. And they pay good money. That's the more reason why we prefer these foreign clients all the time and my boss makes sure I focus my marketing efforts on these areas.

But because of the level of fraud in Nigeria and the negative mindset of many Nigerians, some writers are too skeptical of everything and this even limits their potential reach. If you close your eyes because of bad people, when the good ones pass, you will surely miss them. If you're not willing to take risk in life, you can never go far. That's the truth.

So if you're really serious about Ghostwriting or professionally editing and publishing your books, get in touch with us. We are swift in response and deliver in record time.

God bless you.

Kind regards.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by Moneyfem: 7:16am On Mar 27, 2019
Simple request: show us samples of your work and your photos.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
So a lot of Nigerian authors need to change their mentality. Your reach in life is determined by your thinking and mentality.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Many Nigerians have very negative mindset and this is really affecting them. They simply cannot go higher in life because they have conditioned their minds to think in a certain way that is detrimental to their well-being. And the way a man thinketh, so he is. Which means that when you think positively, you will experience positivity. When you think negativity, you will experience exactly what usually preoccupies your mind.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
We will ghostwrite, edit and publish your books for you. Just give us the story. But if you don't have any story of your own, then we'll use our own story. Just tell us what you want and we'll get it done.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books by BookEditor(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
We are for serious writers, authors and businessmen and women who are really serious about writing and authoring a book. We are for people who are serious and ready to have their books edited or ghostwritten for them and take it to the next level.

Thanks so much to all those who have contacted us and sent us mails from Nigeria. We're looking forward to a fruitful and successful business relationship with you all.

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences Trying To Withdraw New Naira Notes As 31st Deadline Nears / I Need Advice On Items I Can Import To Nigeria / Jaiz Islamic Bank Finally Starts In Kano, Kaduna, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.