Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Now That Our Votes Have Started Counting, PDP Should Change Its Strategy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Our Votes Have Started Counting, PDP Should Change Its Strategy (713 Views)

Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Our Votes Have Started Counting, PDP Should Change Its Strategy by maasoap(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Have you noticed a drastic spike in the rate at which PDP members and supporters (most especially online e-rats) are degrading the masses (poor, non-educated and semi-literates) for voting Buhari massively? These guys believe that most of the votes for PDP and Atiku were from the elites while votes for Buhari were from the "illiterates".
My question is that: what is the percentage of the elites and the masses in Nigeria? PDP and its supporters should realise that you can't be abusing, degrading and insulting the masses, the poor, the non educated and semi literates with one side of the mouth and still wishing for their support with the other side of the mouth. PDP supporters should rise above their loss, stop being a bad loser and find a better way to carry the deciders along if they ever wish to be strong again. They should know that era of 97% registered voters turn out is gone for good! Era of use of the Incidence Forms is gone for good.

1 Like

Re: Now That Our Votes Have Started Counting, PDP Should Change Its Strategy by ClearFlair: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2019
Leave those fools. I am very well-educated and I voted for Buhari. Those PDP miscreants down have their heads screwed on right.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Our Votes Have Started Counting, PDP Should Change Its Strategy by maasoap(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2019
ClearFlair:
Leave those fools. I am very well-educated and I voted for Buhari. Those PDP miscreants down have their heads screwed on right.

They believe that even if you are educated, you must be poor and ill informed. Otherwise, you would have gone with the "elites" in voting for Atiku. Funny people!

1 Like

Re: Now That Our Votes Have Started Counting, PDP Should Change Its Strategy by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2019
maasoap:
Have you noticed a drastic spike in the rate at which PDP members and supporters (most especially online e-rats) are degrading the masses (poor, non-educated and semi-literates) for voting Buhari massively? These guys believe that most of the votes for PDP and Atiku were from the elites while votes for Buhari were from the "illiterates".
My question is that: what is the percentage of the elites and the masses in Nigeria? PDP and its supporters should realise that you can't be abusing, degrading and insulting the masses, the poor, the non educated and semi literates with one side of the mouth and still wishing for their support with the other side of the mouth. PDP supporters should rise above their loss, stop being a bad loser and find a better way to carry the deciders along if they ever wish to be strong again. They should know that era of 97% registered voters turn out is gone for good! Era of use of the Incidence Forms is gone for good.
You should be ashamed of yourself that APC couldn't conduct a free and fair election instead they result to intimidation. If they must rig does that warrant burning of ballot boxes? undecided undecided undecided. Who told you that PDP's votes were from the elite as opined by you? Why is the jubilation of election victory less in 2019 compare to 2015? undecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: Now That Our Votes Have Started Counting, PDP Should Change Its Strategy by ClearFlair: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2019
maasoap:

They believe that even if you are educated, you must be poor and ill informed. Otherwise, you would have gone with the "elites" in voting for Atiku. Funny people!

Extremely funny people. They also have this foolish air of arrogance. They claimed they built an Atiku app that uses Artificial Intelligence. As a tech person, when I saw the app I just laughed. They are just ignorant people who learnt a few buzzwords. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Our Votes Have Started Counting, PDP Should Change Its Strategy by denko(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2019
Buhari changed to Buharig
asuustrike1:

You should be ashamed of yourself that APC couldn't conduct a free and fair election instead they result to intimidation. If they must rig does that warrant burning of ballot boxes? undecided undecided undecided. Who told you that PDP's votes were from the elite as opined by you? Why is the jubilation of election victory less in 2019 compare to 2015? undecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: Now That Our Votes Have Started Counting, PDP Should Change Its Strategy by maasoap(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

You should be ashamed of yourself that APC couldn't conduct a free and fair election instead they result to intimidation.

Intimidating who? Those who believed in free and fair elections voted peacefully. You and I knew parts of the country where most of killings and disruption occurred, it is in their blood. Every and all elections is local, don't forget that. If you guys can't conduct yourselves peacefully, no one will do that for you.

If they must rig does that warrant burning of ballot boxes? undecided undecided undecided. Who told you that PDP's votes were from the elite as opined by you?

Haven't you read it how other sore losers like you are degrading, , attacking and mocking the less privileges of the society? Claiming that they are responsible for Buhari's victory and that they should be punished in whatever ways.

Why is the jubilation of election victory less in 2019 compare to 2015? undecided undecided.

Because when incumbent retains power, there's no much to get you excited. It is like that in almost all aspects of our lives.
Re: Now That Our Votes Have Started Counting, PDP Should Change Its Strategy by maasoap(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
denko:
Buhari changed to Buharig

I would prefer AtiQuiet
Re: Now That Our Votes Have Started Counting, PDP Should Change Its Strategy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
I
ntimidating who? Those who believed in free and fair elections voted peacefully. You and I knew parts of the country where most of killings and disruption occurred, it is in their blood. Every and all elections is local, don't forget that. If you guys can't conduct yourselves peacefully, no one will do that for you.
Cut that crap of free and fair elections. The elections was the worst I have ever witnessed. My pooling unit had police men snatching ballot boxes. The evidence are too glaring for all to see. Those in support of this nonsense will pay the consequences

Because when incumbent retains power, there's no much to get you excited. It is like that in almost all aspects of our lives.

Yes. It shows that the people are happy but that is not the case. Many Nigerians are sad and are disappointed with INEC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Vs Yorubas (New era of an impending civil war) / Simon Lalong Wins Polling Unit / Marriot Hotels Announces Opening Of Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.