Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Nigerians Ought To Do To End This Menace (must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerians Ought To Do To End This Menace (must Read) (229 Views)

Social Media Is Now A Menace, Must Be Regulated - Gbajabiamila / Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian / Killings: You Have Few Months To End This Madness – Fani-Kayode Berates FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerians Ought To Do To End This Menace (must Read) by SweetMouth(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2019
INTRO

I have watched with keen attention, the happenings around our nation; the destruction of lives and properties almost on a daily basis and the evil been perpetrated by the devil through some individuals against the peace, progress and unity of our great nation – Nigeria.
I am a southerner that has businesses in the north, trades through the west and with some partners from the eastern part of the country and as such, I do not believe that ethnicity is the genesis of our problems if not, how come Rwanda is still one nation till date after years of experiencing one of the world’s worst genocide ever committed in history?

OUR VIEW
We must realize that while we watch every day the killings, abductions, destruction of properties and sought for opportunities to apportion blame to certain persons, region, tribe, group, political party nor seek for human opinions and assistants in resolving this crisis we can only watch it get worse because as the Bible states; For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:12) and unless we realize this, we would continue to trade blames and to shy away from our own individual responsibilities on what we as Nigerians ought to do now to end this menace against our nation.

SOLUTION
I’m not about to preach (even though I could) but to state the truth as it is for all to know and wakeup now that we still have a chance. I am calling on all our citizens and friends of the nation both home and abroad to takeout at least 15 minutes daily to pray for Nigeria and seek the peace of the land (2 Chronicles 7:14). There is nothing we cannot overcome through prayers for it is only those who do not understand its efficacy and power that may pretend to act ignorantly about it. We must also realize that it is only when something great wants to happen that the devil launches such an attack against the unity of a people because together, nothing can be impossible to us.

CONCLUSION
Though some might have yielded themselves to the devil as a tool either as financiers or attackers against some innocent citizens but I do know that this evil can only prevail when good men do nothing. Nigeria is the only country we have, even if we decide to runaway or take up citizenship in another country there would and can never be any place like home. This is a challenge and we must overcome!

I BELIEVE IN THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA

#PrayForNigeria

(1) (Reply)

HELICOPTER CRASH: How Adeboye’s Prayer Saved Our Lives —osinbajo / Obong Nsima Ekere: The Hope Of Akwa Ibom State / Niger Government Release N800m For Payment Of Pensions, Gratuities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.