Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed (36998 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed / "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Giftedhand92: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Singer Teni under fire for always using her native language to curse foreigners in her skits.

Teni who's currently in Los Angeles, California for her US tour, was filmed using a derogatory native word such as "Oloshi" on a white man who helped her with directions.

Internet users who reacted to the skit, found the whole thing funny, but slammed her for using such words and wondered how the man will feel when he finds out the true meaning of the words she used on him.

Watch the video HERE

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by TourismMan(m): 11:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Simple!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Giftedhand92: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2019

1 Share

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Prettyvicc: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2019
angry
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2019
grin who are these clowns again cool I need peace on this forum this forum

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy currently

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by peteruuu(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sometimes, you bump into a thread here on NL, and you don't even know what to comment on it.

32 Likes

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by earthsync(f): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
She could have just said it in English so the man would understand undecided he did nothing wrong to her.

9 Likes

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by donstan18: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
In my life, I've never seen a respectful Yoruba woman.

No wonder, Yoruba wives dey beat up their husbands like say tomorrow no dey.

SMH! Ndi ofe mmanu'a sef.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by PrincessB1(f): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
Someone helped you out with directions, yet you were using a derogatory word on him?

SMH undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by itspzpics(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by ItzBIM(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
She also said she’s from Africa that shitt made me cringe ...no wonder Americans think Africa is a country. Odikwa nonsense.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by CheapDataGuy: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
angry
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by MrSix: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
This gal dress style eh

Check my signature
I sell usa used laptops
Pay on delivery in lagos only
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by ClassScreen: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
She is too lousy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by demolinka(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Teni.

Egungun be careful...

1 Like

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by clearie: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by shadrach77: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Her gra gra is getting too much she needs to chill sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Saintsami(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Teni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Savagedawg: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Uhmm i got boobs in my mouth,am lost of words.... Later lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by IjebuWarrior: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by olasaad(f): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
donstan18:
In my life, I've never seen a respectful Yoruba woman.

No wonder, Yoruba wives dey beat up their husbands like say tomorrow no dey.

SMH! Ndi ofe mmanu'a sef.

10 Likes

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Justinlean02(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
No thread for Man Utd match
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by kay29000(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by jahahat3299x: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by tsinzu: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
This one that looks like an agbero, e no go tey before we go hear say she break bottle on top person head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by omoteacher(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Her dress though too funny. Cursing someone in a funny manner.

1 Like

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by hisexcellency34: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
So you want her to use another persons native language?
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Emaprince: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
That's not new. I don't know why Yoruba's find it nice to abuse people who doesn't understand their language for no reason.

A girl once came to a friends house and met me there. I told her the guy went out, she responded omo ale. And she was referring to me. Back then, I didn't know exactly what omo ale meant. But I knew she must be abusing me cos I know what they can do.

11 Likes

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by festacman(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Why say 'Oloshi' when you can easily say 'Uyo meyo'.
Please do better next time.

And then this important one: You are a damn good singer and not circus clown. So, dress the part.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“i’m Not Your Mate,respect Yourself” Kate Henshaw Blows Hot / D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos) / Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.