Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,846 members, 7,851,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed (37009 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed / "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Elxandre(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
If na white man, una go dey shout racism. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by DMerciful(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Rotunda!

1 Like

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by EtherealAnn(f): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
ItzBIM:
She also said she’s from Africa that shitt made me cringe ...no wonder Americans think Africa is a country. Odikwa nonsense.
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Iykesmooth: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Really bad on her part. He was only trying to be helpful

2 Likes

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by jrusky(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
donstan18:
In my life, I've never seen a respectful Yoruba woman.

No wonder, Yoruba wives dey beat up their husbands like say tomorrow no dey.

SMH! Ndi ofe mmanu'a sef.

Nwanne biko you are very stupid. I repeat you are very very and very stupid. Go village and see very rude and disrespectful wives. You are too foolish and very hateful in every manner.

I have realised my people from the East are taking advantage of the Yoruba don't really go to our side so they are not aware of the situation over there to abuse the Yoruba in a very dushwtening way. Just yesterday here in Abuja a man came to meet my mum and complained bitterly how his wife drove every of his family away from seen him, slapped him and even threatened often and they are both from Enugu precisely the matter hasn't finally settled as I'm talking so what the thrash are you saying

The example above it's just few among many I have witnessed directly or indirectly so shut da f u c k of your silly mouth and drop tribal jabs and get life ok ewu.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by ahahnow: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
earthsync:
She could have just said it in English so the man would understand undecided he did nothing wrong to her.

Does somebody now need a reason to insult somebody? No madam
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by KANUISALIVE: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
jrusky:

Nwanne biko you are very stupid. I repeat you are very very and very stupid. Go village and see very rude and disrespectful wives. You are too foolish and very hateful in every manner.

I have realised my people from the East are taking advantage of the Yoruba don't really go to our side so they are not aware of the situation over there to abuse the Yoruba in a very dushwtening way. Just yesterday here in Abuja a man came to meet my mum and complained bitterly how his wife drove every of his family away from seen him, slapped him and even threatened often and they are both from Enugu precisely the matter hasn't finally settled as I'm talking so what the thrash are you saying

The example above it's just few among many I have witnessed directly or indirectly so shut da f u c k of your silly mouth and drop tribal jabs and get life.

[/s]

Ogbeni shut up, if your mum feels to slap your dad wetin concern us undecided oh i forget divorce you wife and loose you house grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by emerged01(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lol! It is funny that Yorubas too play with abusive words. If you never waka with Yoruba guys you will always take this kind of abusive words serious.

1 Like

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by hagisolo: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yoruba and abuse are 5/6...... especially when u don't understand A in their dialect ////smh

2 Likes

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Thats afonja women for you na...Very lousy and dirty
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by laurel03(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
clearie:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
eat ur data

3 Likes

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Elxandre:
If na white man, una go dey shout racism. Nonsense!
Exactly.....
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by paddyofboss(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
clearie:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving. sangry

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Everyday naim u dey starve. To think I sent u 10k the other day smh

3 Likes

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by clearie: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
paddyofboss:

sir I'm sorry, but it wasn't me that you helped sir. if have that kind of money I would have enough to start selling recharge card in my hostel, I won't have to beg anybody sir. please help me in any way you can please sir, I beg you in the name of God almighty, I don't know how am going to survive
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by jrusky(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Ogbeni shut up, if your mum feels to slap your dad wetin concern us undecided oh i forget divorce you wife and loose you house grin grin

You are a ranting dog go back and read what I wrote. My mother was not the one slapping your father ok but a wife I mean a woman slapping her husband and she is precisely from.enugu so woman being rude is not a tribal thing but personal so shut da f u c k you bleep dey.
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by MYHUBBY: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
donstan18:
In my life, I've never seen a respectful Yoruba woman.

No wonder, Yoruba wives dey beat up their husbands like say tomorrow no dey.

SMH! Ndi ofe mmanu'a sef.

on the course of making yourself Nairaland celeb you choose to be on this mission of exhibiting stupidity on daily basis and those cheering your foolishness with likes couldn't even allow you to understand how foolish you sound whenever you post your imbecilic post

I guess being stupid is one of the attribute of identifying your lineage

1 Like

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by jrusky(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

You are a ranting dog go back and read what I wrote. My mother was not the one slapping your father ok but a wife I mean a woman slapping her husband and she is precisely from.enugu so woman being rude is not a tribal thing but personal so shut da f u c k you bleep ok.

I'm very sure you must be one of those Onitsha born, Onitsha grow, onitsha school, Onitsha marry and still live in Onitsha so no wonder you are seen humanity from hate angle.

1 Like

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by MYHUBBY: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
jrusky:

The example above it's just few among many I have witnessed directly or indirectly so shut da f u c k of your silly mouth and drop tribal jabs and get life ok ewu.......

I'm aware of all this. that's why I can't marry any Igbo Lady who base in the village

my fiance is from Abia and her character is quite different from those in the village both in reasoning and approaches

that donstan18 is just naturally dumb, I don't blame him though, I blame those embracing and acknowledging his foolishness here

2 Likes

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by ChiefDenis(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Alaye download sofascore on android, or browse twitter.
Justinlean02:
No thread for Man Utd match
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by jrusky(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
MYHUBBY:

I'm aware of all this. that's why I can't marry any Igbo Lady who base in the village

my fiance is from Abia and her character is quite different from those in the village both in reasoning and approaches

that donstan18 is just naturally dumb, I don't blame him though, I blame those embracing and acknowledging his foolishness here

Thanks bro.
All I was telling the fool is being rude it's never a tribe thing but personal but the dumb took a swipe on my post.

God bless bro. One love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by KANUISALIVE: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
jrusky:

You are a ranting dog go back and read what I wrote. My mother was not the one slapping your father ok but a wife I mean a woman slapping her husband and she is precisely from.enugu so woman being rude is not a tribal thing but personal so shut da f u c k you bleep ok.

I'm very sure you must be one of those Onitsha born, Onitsha grow, onitsha school, Onitsha marry and still live in Onitsha so no wonder you are seen humanity from hate angle.
[/s]

Who cares if your mother slaps your dad na una family matter be that and not national issue undecided

1 Like

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Mayor08: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
She already said its just a skit, she knows the guy...he was her course mate in college....she was only joking with him and he knows that
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by KANUISALIVE: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
jrusky:

You are a ranting dog go back and read what I wrote. My mother was not the one slapping your father ok but a wife I mean a woman slapping her husband and she is precisely from.enugu so woman being rude is not a tribal thing but personal so shut da f u c k you bleep dey.
[/s]

Nonsense, you are saying nonsense, you would have told us how your mother slapped your father without involving a tribe, you started by attacking a tribe :oyou hypocrite who are your people from the east I no blame you shaa
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by jrusky(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Nonsense, you are saying nonsense, you would have told us how your mother slapped your father without involving a tribe, you started by attacking a tribe :oyou hypocrite who are your people from the east I no blame you shaa
[/s]

Thrash just grow up.
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by jrusky(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

[s]Nonsense, you are saying nonsense, you would have told us how your mother slapped your father without involving a tribe, you started by attacking a tribe :oyou hypocrite who are your people from the east I no blame you shaa
[/s][/s]

Thrash just grow up.
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Timekeeper: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
paddyofboss:

Did u really sent him 10k truly?
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Timekeeper: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
paddyofboss:

paddyofboss:

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by KANUISALIVE: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
jrusky:
[s][/s]

Thrash just grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Frank Edwards 28th Birthday Party / 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.