Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,881 members, 7,851,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed (37010 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed / "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by BlueAir: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
donstan18:
In my life, I've never seen a respectful Yoruba woman.

No wonder, Yoruba wives dey beat up their husbands like say tomorrow no dey.

SMH! Ndi ofe mmanu'a sef.
same way igbo wives are disgruntled when their husbands show more love to their mothers

#enjoythenegativesterotype
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by paddyofboss(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Timekeeper:

Did u really sent him 10k truly?
Yes I did

1 Like

Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by romunu(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
That one na her CASE oooooo lele,,
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Onyi22(f): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nothing good can come out from Afonjas
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Ayobami7(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
好的
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
She lacks manners.
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2019
Emaprince:
That's not new. I don't know why Yoruba's find it nice to abuse people who doesn't understand their language for no reason.

A girl once came to a friends house and met me there. I told her the guy went out, she responded omo ale. And she was referring to me. Back then, I didn't know exactly what omo ale meant. But I knew she must be abusing me cos I know what they can do.

Lol, you're right but she wasn't really abusing you, people just use some yoruba words as slang on their friend. 'omo ale', 'were', 'ode' are common slangs yoruba youths use on their friends just for play, no bad intention intended.
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by jones2014: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
jahahat3299x:
whats all ds rubbish u post evriwhere na? can u pls behave...
Re: Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed by elipheleh(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Nonsense, you are saying nonsense, you would have told us how your mother slapped your father without involving a tribe, you started by attacking a tribe :oyou hypocrite who are your people from the east I no blame you shaa

Don't mind the fool. We Igbo don't call ourselves "our people from the east". Never. No Igbo says that.
In as much I am angry at your comments, I am greatly pissed off by imposters like the IDIOT that you addressed above.
That guy is a BONKON.
He even lives in Ojota and is certainly from one of the Yoruba states there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) / Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday / D'banj Poses With His New Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.