Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister (1905 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by farem: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Nairaland is big enough!
We can set agenda for any government. Please Name a minister you want Buhari to replace and someone you want to be a new minister.
Please let us be constructive and be civil.
Thanks
Mine, for now, is to replace the Minister Shittu and the one on foreign affairs- what is his name? Too inactive a man
Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by shakmati(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2019
The military leadership should be replaced. I want Buratai as CDS. Correct guy! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by amaniro: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Hadi aviation minister should be kicked out. Education minister flushed out. Health minister should be evicted.

4 Likes

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Our honourable Mr spended Solomon dalong that guy na better scam no visible achievement since 2015.... then I also want him to replace that shittu of a guy that guy is just growing fat day by day yet I never see any change for the cost DSTV

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
All of them. ..a fresh set with fresh ideas should be brought in...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by tolugar: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lai Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by wallex1983(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Replace Minister for Petroleum

Bring in Moghalu as a minister.

2 Likes

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by torino88(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
all are wack, can't be compared to Jonathan's adesina agric ngozi finance chukwu health etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by farem: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
uzobaby:
All of them. ..a fresh set with fresh ideas should be brought in...

I disagree with you here because your reason is not based on experimented fact
Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by farem: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
torino88:
all are wack,
can't be compared to Jonathan's
adesina agric
ngozi finance
chukwu health etc

Out of how many?

1 Like

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by farem: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
wallex1983:
Replace Minister for Petroleum

Bring in Moghalu as a minister.

No matter how good a person is, he has to be willing
Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by phelonrays: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ameachi's days are over he would be replace with his brother de-uncommon Akpabio............just watch....

1 Like

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
phelonrays:
Ameachi's days are over he would be replace with his brother de-uncommon Akpabio............just watch....

You think so?

2 Likes

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
farem:

I disagree with you here because your reason is not based on experimented fact
which of the ministers has done exceptionally well? ?new people should be injected into the system. .not recycling same people..what has Ogbonna ya Onu ,Adebayo Shittu,education, health, achieved in their ministries? ?

3 Likes

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by phelonrays: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:

You think so?
I didn't think.... it's just what would happen.........sit tight and watch
Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by torino88(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
farem:

Out of how many?
mention three in this govt
Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by torino88(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
farem:

Out of how many?
mention three in this govt
Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ambode should giving minister of education or trade and investment.
Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by iezeiyida(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Solomon La Long, should be the first to be removed.. Jeffrey Onyeama, Issac Adewale, Chris Ngige, Usani, Adamu Adamu, that minister for aviation and minister for FCT, should be removed. .. Forget party, region or rivalry and firstly appointment Donald Duke, Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu, (who really did a good job during Ebola out-break), Sullivan Chime and more very qualified, wise and integrity coated Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by agabusta: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
shakmati:
The military leadership should be replaced. I want Buratai as CDS. Correct guy! grin

Yes pls! Burutai for CDS.

1 Like

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Minister for Darkness and Outrageous Bills should be allowed to focus on housing. He failed in all 3 sectors.
Also Amaechi should be discharged as he was only commissioning GEJ projects
Buhari should leave Petroleum to Kachikwu to manage. He is a liability to that ministry.
What is Finance Minister's name sef. Do we even have one?

1 Like

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by Akpuoru: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Atiku as minister of South East affairs

2 Likes

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by greenmonk: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Buhari should be minister of communication. He is not fit for president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by pat077: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Buhari ; the analog president with analog ministers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by mytime24(f): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Replace dem all nd put ur sons nd daughters wen no gree work since dem finish sch embarassed

1 Like

Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by DMerciful(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Only competent minister in Bubu's govt is Kachikwu even though his powers have been seriously watered down.
Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by KunleyY19(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Fashola and Amaechi should be retained due to smooth continuation various Infrastructural Projects...
Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by amidel(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
DMerciful:
Only competent minister in Bubu's govt is Kachikwu even though his powers have been seriously watered down.
Bubu is actually the Minister of Petroleum.
Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by OlujobaSamuel: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Shittu, Dambazzua, Malami, Adamu, Min for state edu rep Imo state, Dalong. Leave the woman in finance, Budget, Ameachi, Fashola. I can't say much about Onu (Agric), seems he is trying. Foreign affairs is also working, ditto for petroleum.
Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by farem: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
Shittu, Dambazzua, Malami, Adamu, Min for state edu rep Imo state, Dalong. Leave the woman in finance, Budget, Ameachi, Fashola. I can't say much about Onu (Agric), seems he is trying. [i]Foreign affairs is also working, [/i]ditto for petroleum.

At the bolded, tell me what that man is doing
Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by OlujobaSamuel: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
farem:

At the bolded, tell me what that man is doing
I think that Onyeama is trying to an extent. We now get frequent update about citizens in crisis abroad and some of these issues are addressed promptly. We are no longer in the dark(I mean having situation whereby foreign nations sentenced Nigerians to death and carry out same before we even heard of it), the govt also come to the rescue of those stranded abroad promptly.
But I think he can still do better most especially in the area of FDI, he needs to work in synergy with the minister for trade and investment. They need to work on how to sell the Nigeria brand to foreigners.lp
Re: Name A Minister You Want Buhari To Replace & Someone U Want To Be A New Minister by akoaki(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
kingemzy5:
Our honourable Mr spended Solomon dalong that guy na better scam no visible achievement since 2015.... then I also want him to replace that shittu of a guy that guy is just growing fat day by day yet I never see any change for the cost DSTV
But you can at least appreciate the dirty beard and the inglorious babariga.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demola Olarewaju: It feels good to have APC on defense at presidential tribunal / Obaseki Leaves APC For PDP / BREAKING: Youths Hit The Streets Over Widespread Killings In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.