Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt (56226 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by frommee0: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nigerian Celebrity Senator Dino Melaye spotted Rock a new top with a caption.

"They don't Call me Dino for Nothing"

Lolz what does this caption on Dino Melaye's top mean?

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/see-the-hilarious-caption-from-sen-dino-melayes-top-photos/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Nairatrend: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin Lolz thug comedian

31 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Printerscanner: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
And this is a Senator of the Federal Republic ofvNigwria. Is this one of the youths Buhari, Obj, Atiku, TY Danjuma, IBB, Abdulsalam and others will leave the stage for? God forbids.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Smithkafors(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
You have the bragging right,show them pepper.They'll wanted your downfall,but God is with you......thumbs up peoples senator.

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Seetto: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Age and position doesn't depicts maturity, dino is a toddler that need be schooled seriously, he doesn't wants grow up and be mature, he is just existing and enjoying God's favours,

20 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by daddytime(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
lol...just look at this agbaya....even sucking his fat tommy in...very laughable and unbecoming of a distinguished senator of the federal republic...

At the mention of Po....you'd see the comedian going into acute seizure and acting as an abiku...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Larryfest(m): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lol..Dino the drama,him go quiet for this 9th assembly without the support of his boss..

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by frommee0: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
angry
Larryfest:
Lol..Dino the drama,him go quiet for this 9th assembly without the support of his boss..
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lol you no turn vegetable now oh. When them arrest you again, you go do like say you dey coma. Na so so mouth you get

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by MrAnele(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Clown cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by BrutalLafamilia: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Boss I regret meeting Dino in a restaurant and not having a convo with him, I also regret not becoming friends with Senator Olujimi when we used to read in the same class in Uniabuja

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin

Give Yeye Bello Zanku jare.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
CLOWN grin

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by iyamALBEN(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
But once he hears poli.... Na so run take start be that o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by DonPablo007(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
G
Johnny Bravo grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by CTechHub(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
lolz
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by LegacyB: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
I blame Dull Adeyemi.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by roeb1987(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jagaban senator of the Federal Republic Of Election Rigging! among all odds you came out victorious, I respect you jagaban courage

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Jaqenhghar: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Printerscanner:
And this is a Senator of the Federal Republic ofvNigwria. Is this one of the youths Buhari, Obj, Atiku, TY Danjuma, IBB, Abdulsalam and others will leave the stage for? God forbids.
Unfortunately thats how to be taken seriously in Niggeria. If he was humble and polite he wont be where he is. The citizens would have finished him.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by jumartydovedeal(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
This *GUY* seems more of a boy to me.
However, if he were in the showbiz, well, i wouldn't find any fault in him; you know, anything for the traffic: anything to stay in the talks: anything to stay relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Mrjaz(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Who else noticed Dino's Big cassava? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Mouthgag: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Weyrey man

If not for useless smart Adeyemi

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Swag Baron

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by DMerciful(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Senator with 9 lives!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Saao(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Printerscanner:
his people enjoyed his representation. They man perform more than those sitting senators remember he's a ranking senator

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by helinues: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Money missed road
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Uniquekriss(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Seetto:
Age and position doesn't depicts maturity, dino is a toddler that need be schooled seriously, he doesn't wants grow up and be mature, he is just existing and enjoying God's favours,
perceiving the sh*t from your buccal caivity. I smell envy, all these Buharists

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by mattonnairaland: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
This guy dey lean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.