Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Sagamite, Lets Discuss Agnostic Deism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sagamite, Lets Discuss Agnostic Deism (4627 Views)

My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / Charms As Defense Against Gunfire, An Agnostic Viewpoint. / To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagamite, Lets Discuss Agnostic Deism by Sagamite(m): 1:18am On Sep 11, 2010
yommyuk:

@OAM4J

You won't be the last mocker on earth.

Proverbs 1:12,32  2:3-5
How long. you simpletons,
will you insist on being simpleminded?
How long will you mockers relish your mocking?
How long will you fools hate knowledge?

For simpletons turn away from me to death.
Fools are destroyed by their own complacency

Cry out for insight and ask for understanding
Search for them as you would for silver, seek them like hidden treasure.
Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord and You will gain knowledge of God.

God bless your soul cool

Say it, yommyuk. Shout it out loud:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fn2r-8hHI&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Sagamite, Lets Discuss Agnostic Deism by OAM4J: 5:02am On Sep 11, 2010
yommyuk:

@OAM4J

You won't be the last mocker on earth.

Proverbs 1:12,32  2:3-5
How long. you simpletons,
will you insist on being simpleminded?
How long will you mockers relish your mocking?
How long will you fools hate knowledge?

For simpletons turn away from me to death.
Fools are destroyed by their own complacency

Cry out for insight and ask for understanding
Search for them as you would for silver, seek them like hidden treasure.
Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord and You will gain knowledge of God.

God bless your soul cool

Believe me, am not one of your customers, don't waste your anointing on me.  As I said earlier, you can open a thread for Sagamite and start preaching to him.

Sagamite:

Say it, yommyuk. Shout it out loud:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fn2r-8hHI&feature=related[/flash]
  grin
Re: Sagamite, Lets Discuss Agnostic Deism by yommyuk: 5:47am On Sep 11, 2010
@Sagamite, esoooeee
Fret not! at least you recognise his existence. that is a start.
May God (The Unknown) one day give you an encounter you so richly deserve and bless ur soul(Brain) grin grin grin

@OAM4J
Customer? grin grin grin
What am I selling? Typical 9ija mentality!
I don't blame u sha. Chalk and Cheese don't mix cool
Re: Sagamite, Lets Discuss Agnostic Deism by Sagamite(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2010
yommyuk:

@Sagamite, esoooeee
May God (The Unknown) one day give you an encounter you so richly deserve and bless your soul(Brain) grin  grin grin

You think you know God? You sure? You think he is the one solving your problems? You think he is getting involved?

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdR_StE6Niw&feature=related[/flash]

Very last. So worship ME instead, son! cool
Re: Sagamite, Lets Discuss Agnostic Deism by yommyuk: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2010
I know God(The Unknown) more than u will ever know

Problems
I beg live your life  cool
Re: Sagamite, Lets Discuss Agnostic Deism by Sagamite(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2010
yommyuk:

I know God(The Unknown) more than u will ever know

Problems
I beg live your life  cool

Me?

Live my life?

Absolutely no doubt about that. You don't need to tell me that, I don't put any restrictions based on any scriptures on my life or thinking.

I just live and enjoy my life.

My name is Saga

[Sagaamiiite]

I keep the ladies

[Creaming]

And all my fans

[Gotta see me]

You can restrict me?

[You are dreaming]

Uh Uhm! grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lWJRSL-JBQ&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Sagamite, Lets Discuss Agnostic Deism by OAM4J: 5:06am On Sep 13, 2010
yommyuk:

@Sagamite, esoooeee
May God (The Unknown) one day give you an encounter you so richly deserve and bless your soul(Brain) grin grin grin

@OAM4J
Customer? grin grin grin
What am I selling? Typical 9ija mentality!
I don't blame u sha. Chalk and Cheese don't mix cool

Pastor American mentality

It's people like you that make other think Sagamite is not friendly. If he calls you a slowpoke now, they will think he is insulting you, whereas he might be telling you a truth. grin

I only requested you shouldn't derail this thread, as you can see am not a regular in religion section, am only interested in this topic. You and your pastor can have a vigil and pray for me later. cool
Re: Sagamite, Lets Discuss Agnostic Deism by Sagamite(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2010
OAM4J:

Pastor American mentality

It's people like you that make other think Sagamite is not friendly. If he calls you a slowpoke now, they will think he is insulting you, whereas he might be telling you a truth. grin

I only requested you shouldn't derail this thread, as you can see am not a regular in religion section, am only interested in this topic. You and your pastor can have a vigil and pray for me later.  cool

It seems his own case is very special.

To get him off the thread and not let him derail it, we might have to suck him out through exorcism.  grin Let me communicate with him like he understands.

Make I try:

"Get out of here, yommyuk

Geeeet out of here, yommyuk

Geeeeet out

Get out of here, yommyuk

Get out of here

Get out of here, yommyuk

Get out of here and don't you dare turnaround and come back

Cause if you do, uuuh, the armies of my booooot will kiiick you in the teeth

AND YOU WILL BE CAST UP AND THROWN IN MY SHRINE

WITH SHIGIDI AND AKERE!!!

AND AS LONG AS I HAVE JUJU, I WILL TORMENT YOU

AND IF I HAAAVE NO JUJU, I WILL USE YOU AS OFFERING

AND AS LONG AS I HAVE MY SANGO STAFF, I WILL BE ABLE TO HIT YOU WITH WEYREEPE!!!

NOW GET OUT OF HERE, YOMMYUK

GEEET OUT OF HERE, YOMMYUK

GEEEEET OUT OF HERE, YOMMYUK

GET OUT, UUURGH!

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh3VXO4zwXc[/flash]

[Praise the Lord] [Amen] [Hallelujah] Thank you forumites. Thank you. [Awww]
Re: Sagamite, Lets Discuss Agnostic Deism by Tgirl4real(f): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
Deep Sight:
For me it is sufficient to know that there is logically a source of all things: all existence. I call that source God. If the source brought matter into existence, then it could not itself be matter. Thus the source is intangible or immaterial. If the source brought finite things into existence, then it could not itself be finite. The source thus is infinite or eternal. It thus seems logical to me to suppose the existence of a source of all things which is both intangible and eternal. This I call "God."

wow!
Wow! Wow! Wow!
Wow!

Succint! Lol
well, I don't actually agree with d intangible part.

Deep Sight:
Beyond that, all that could concern man is the purpose of this life - to decipher that purpose and live accordingly. In this, religious dogma is of very little use to me, and for this reason I find it entirely unnecessary to clutter my mind with specific pieces of dogma - who is a prophet, who died for sin, we must believe this, we must believe that. . .its all a freaking rat race and I don't need to be part of it.

hmmm. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2015 Live Broadcast Online / Do Atheists/humanists Have No Morals, Mr Anony? / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.