Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) (2240 Views)

Wish To Paint My Laptop / Help Black Ink On My Laptop Screen / My Laptop Is Saying(charger Plugged In Not Charging) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
My Dell inspiron usually shows a blue screen after few hours of usage. I've done everything including changing screen and keyboard but it keeps going on.

I really need help on how to fix this.

Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by chrispapi11(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
Your hard drive or ram is gone. That's BSOD BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Athena4: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
This tin dey fit give heart attack.
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by ogtavia(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Might be a malware or a virus...Take it to a capable technician...Has nothing to with screen or keyboard....At worst, it as storage device problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
chrispapi11:
Your hard drive or ram is gone. That's BSOD BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH
What do you recommend?
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
ogtavia:
Might be a malware or a virus...Take it to a capable technician...Has nothing to with screen or keyboard....At worst, it as storage device problem.

I've formated the system several times. Changed OS but it still appears
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Athena4:
This tin dey fit give heart attack.
For sure. I was working on a client project when it happened. And that moment I didn't save my work.

It was hell
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by ogtavia(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Elbizzcklinz:

Motherboard..
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
ogtavia:

Motherboard..

Hope you know what motherboard is?
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by polimaf(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Do a backup asap, then change your hard drive. it's completely Gone
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by dragnet: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
check this
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/how-to-fix-page-fault-error-windows-10,36234.html

The error you it stated is what should give you an insight into the solution of which your RAM could be the culprit if the issue is caused by hardware.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by ogtavia(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2019
Elbizzcklinz:

Hope you know what motherboard is?

Educate me sir..
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2019
ogtavia:

Educate me sir..

I don't mean that. It's just that from my researches, it has never been mentioned that the problem is associated with motherboard.
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:24am On Mar 03, 2019
polimaf:
Do a backup asap, then change your hard drive. it's completely Gone
I've done that.
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2019
dragnet:
check this
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/how-to-fix-page-fault-error-windows-10,36234.html

The error you it stated is what should give you an insight into the solution of which your RAM could be the culprit if the issue is caused by hardware.
The link is not accessible.

When you say "if". Does that mean there are likely to be other conditions causing the blue screen?
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by chrispapi11(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2019
Change the hard drive and you'll be fine.

Elbizzcklinz:

What do you recommend?
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by dragnet: 7:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Elbizzcklinz:

The link is not accessible.

When you say "if". Does that mean there are likely to be other conditions causing the blue screen?

The error is "Page Fault in NonPagged Area", you can Google that, as for the link, nairaland made it bad, just remove the space between the zero and coma. It can either be software (windows issue) or hardware.
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by udemzyudex(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2019
Elbizzcklinz:

Change your RAM.
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2019
udemzyudex:

Change your RAM.

I will change both RAM and Hard disk as previously advised.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by udemzyudex(m): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2019
Elbizzcklinz:

I will change both RAM and Hard disk as previously advised.
Thanks.

I don't think it's the HDD, since you've formatted it several times and the error still shows.

2 things can cause this issue on laptop motherboard especially on older models.

1. RAM

2. Nec tokin capacitor under your motherboard CPU.
Google the model of your laptop motherboard and see if you find something like the pic below under the CPU, if no then change the ram straight away.

Pic not loading.
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2019
udemzyudex:

I don't think it's the HDD, since you've formatted it several times and the error still shows.

2 things can cause this issue on laptop motherboard especially on older models.

1. RAM

2. Nec tokin capacitor under your motherboard CPU.
Google the model of your laptop motherboard and see if you find something like the pic below under the CPU, if no then change the ram straight away.

Pic not loading.
Thanks. I would like to see the pics
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2019
This is actually what I do, and when developing a website for a client. The system goes blue...

Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by ogtavia(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Elbizzcklinz:

I don't mean that. It's just that from my researches, it has never been mentioned that the problem is associated with motherboard.

If you have tried every other possible thing, you should check your mother board. It's the mitochondria of your computer.
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by dxdiag(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Run DPS Test on the HDD and RAM to see if any one of them failed test, if any failed the test, replace it but if not....re-format and re-install the OS or downgrade to windows 7, it might be due to incompatible drivers installed too.
That shud resolve the problem.
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
dxdiag:
Run DPS Test on the HDD and RAM to see if any one of them failed test, if any failed the test, replace it but if not....re-format and re-install the OS or downgrade to windows 7, it might be due to incompatible drivers installed too.
That shud resolve the problem.

It's currently on window 7. How do I run DPS test?
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
ogtavia:

If you have tried every other possible thing, you should check your mother board. It's the mitochondria of your computer.

Please break it down for me to understand. Thanks
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by ogtavia(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Elbizzcklinz:

Please break it down for me to understand. Thanks

I am not a computer technician. I am just speaking from experience.
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
ogtavia:

I am not a computer technician. I am just speaking from experience.
Thanks. I will try to get a new RAM AND HDD
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by ogtavia(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Elbizzcklinz:

Thanks. I will try to get a new RAM AND HDD

This guy get money Sha. Why not go and buy a new laptop instead.
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
ogtavia:

This guy get money Sha. Why not go and buy a new laptop instead.
The highest I would spend its just 25k. But are you saying that after fixing the Ram and HDD it will not be fine?
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by dxdiag(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2019
Change the HDD and reload OS, ur PC shud be fine
Re: I Need Help With My Laptop (image Attached) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
dxdiag:
Change the HDD and reload OS, ur PC shud be fine

Thanks so much. But what do you mean by reloading the hard disk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Remove Bios Password On My Dell 600 Laptop? / Wireless Networking Experts, Here Lets Share Ideas / What Exactly Are The Cons Of Buying UK/US Used Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.