Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Will Not Be Cowed Into Mortgaging The People's Mandate, Says Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Be Cowed Into Mortgaging The People's Mandate, Says Atiku (595 Views)

Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers / Osun People’s Mandate Beheaded By Judicial Magic – Shehu Sani Reacts / SARS Operatives Leave Man, Who Refuses To Be Cowed By Shots They Fired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Be Cowed Into Mortgaging The People's Mandate, Says Atiku by malagu: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
I will not be cowed by any attempt to blackmail me into mortgaging the people's mandate, says Atiku https://www.thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=3308

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Cowed Into Mortgaging The People's Mandate, Says Atiku by oyebanji44: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Atiku could not live with the shame of defeat..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Cowed Into Mortgaging The People's Mandate, Says Atiku by Charmingrascal(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Which people's mandate?
Who is cowing you?
You have been booted out accept it, Kwarans have decided

OTO GE!!
March4Kwara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Cowed Into Mortgaging The People's Mandate, Says Atiku by netpro(m): 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
The wailing of a beaten and defeated crook.

Atiku can never be president of Nigeria - everyone except Atiku knows it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Cowed Into Mortgaging The People's Mandate, Says Atiku by rexwalters: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
netpro:
Miyetti Allah,but you will chicken out?
Re: I Will Not Be Cowed Into Mortgaging The People's Mandate, Says Atiku by Abortions: 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Atiku should just goan rest mbok

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Cowed Into Mortgaging The People's Mandate, Says Atiku by mybestlove(m): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
A nation that does not protest does not prosper. I can't believe it that Nigeria had an election that cost us billions, a mandate was given and few people overturned the wish of the people and Nigerians are taking it as nothing happened. The rigging was obvious this time and we can't continue taking rigging of elections as a culture in Nigeria if we really want to change our country. APC has to tell Nigerians why the decision of the electorates cannot stand, it's ridiculous please, sentiments apart.

Atiku is the elected president. It's also pertinent to note that Atiku was accepted in the Southeast, accepted in the SouthSouth, the Southwest gave him more than half of their votes as well as the FCT and the north central. What we're seeing is the north singlehandedly voting and imposing APC on all the other regions.

We saw it coming before the elections. The Inec chairman was openly showing his allegiance to the APC, he was seen several times wearing the APC campaign cap. If highly learned fellows as professors cannot conduct a free and fair election for us then who will. Integrity doesn't exist in Nigeria any longer.

All I'm saying is that Nigerians, we are so unpatriotic and uneducated if crimes and injustice of this magnitude is allowed to prevail in our midst without any iota of resistance. What a nation!
Re: I Will Not Be Cowed Into Mortgaging The People's Mandate, Says Atiku by TooMuchStuff: 12:58am On Mar 03, 2019
Op u be correct guy....! More oil on ya head!

Nigeria is fully fuckedd up zoo. The po

(1) (Reply)

Kano Commissioner Local Govt Strip Naked / Breaking: INEC Declares Ihedioha Winner Of Imo Guber Election / Boko Haram In Disarray, Fighters Stranded Without Supplies – MNJTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.