Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Roads In Lugbe F.h.a Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roads In Lugbe F.h.a Abuja (1371 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I / OMG! Lagos To London Is 5,000km & Jonathan Has Built 25,000 Km Roads In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roads In Lugbe F.h.a Abuja by kanayo74(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2010
I keep on asking myself is lugbe FHA part of Abuja Municipal Area council.

the road there are nothing to write home about.

There are only two entrance into Lugbe F.H.A, and the raoda are nothing to write home about.

The roads have been eaten up by erosion and the drainage system is a nightmare whenever it rains

flood take over the roads.

The chairman of the area council and the councellors are just there doing nothing while the residents

suffer untold hardship.

In the second entrance into F.H.A the road moves from bad to worst wheneve it rains

and erosion has taken over one part of the road which makes movement very difficult, with time that

area will be cut out.

the place spoilt by erosion can be seen below.

How do we or can we get this people to come and get the road done in LUBGE F.H.A

(1) (Reply)

Ad Appoints New Chairman, Denies Merger With Acn ! / Poly Student Wrongly Credited With N9.3bn Is A Crook -firstbank / Mass Arrest Of Militants In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.