Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos (62235 Views)

Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Yankee101: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
maasoap:

I didn't know that you've been the one facing Boko Haram since 2009 or thereabouts to keep them from spreading

And why have fulani herdsmen struck in different parts of the country?

Did you stop them from spreading?
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by GODSTIME080(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
make dem run for their life oo, no pity dem because those soldiers,
dem de come that community with full force to run name now... wink
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by marvel2011(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
dainformant:
Residents of Abonnema community in the Akuku-Toru Local Government Area of Rivers State, have begun leaving the once peaceful area in droves after the killing of two soldiers on Saturday (yesterday).

According to reports, the soldiers who have been in the region since the presidential and national assembly elections, were killed by unknown gunmen who allegedly carted away their rifles.

The residents who have been filled with fear over reprisal attack by the military, were seen leaving the community this morning.

Meanwhile, some women of Abonnema community on Saturday staged a protest to condemn the killing of over 35 of their children during the presidential and National Assembly elections on February 23.

Watch the videos below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/residents-flee-abonnema-community-in-rivers-after-killing-of-soldiers.html
They said the election was peaceful so, where is killing from is it Kenyan election?
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by marvel2011(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
I thought the election was peaceful or is the killing in Kenyan?
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by hometownboi(m): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Herdsmen:
Nigerian soldiers are chicken..only strong when dealing with civilians..

Now the don meet their militant match..

Things wey eye don see .. I nor dey pity dia dead..

Men go still dey knack Dem pra pra.. till dey get sense to respect..

Na to go the bully civilians careless...with great mockery and distain like say Dem be gods..

Mumu soldiers..

Knack them till dey acquire sense...

Elrufia for 2023 Jare
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Lawless101(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
this news is very disturbing. please let me call my people over there.
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by DopeWill(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
sehin79:
All this rivers boys are Boko haram in making oo
Killing a military soldier.. you have declared war on the government... the army should take it easy there

I hope say you no keep your sense for house before you post this thing?
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by bmos(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
For in Nigeria especially now,the army never forgives
One soldier die una own don done be that
But Two soldiers?
Just go buy land,buy casket,rent canopy and DJ wey go play for the burial,lie down for the casket cross leg dey wait for them.
For they will come to unleash mayhem .[/quote]

Certainly they will come. Not even in the much cited USA will you kill any of her soldier and get away with it. Soldiers are also dad, husbands, parents, sons and loved ones to someone else
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by otokx(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lawless101:
this news is very disturbing. please let me call my people over there.

Please call, all my people except 1 are safe in Port Harcourt having relocated out temporally.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by staggerman(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
The military are trying to wake up a sleeping giant. The Militants can only be compared to the 7 headed hydra.

Creating chaos in the Niger Delta will only affect the Nigerian economy and the military.

The Militants are well armed, more experienced, and now they have much more funds than at the beginning of the militancy struggle.

The soldiers may attack communities and kill innocent civilians, but the moment the Militants open camps and start attacks, they will kill many more soldiers just like before. They will halt oil production and all oil company workers will shut down the platforms and flee.

The army cannot win the Militants in Niger Delta. It is impossible.

I have worked in the Niger Delta and Gulf of Guinea for several years as a HSSE Consultant, and I know the Militants have the upper hand anyday, anytime in the Niger Delta region.

Militants have upgraded firepower, faster speedboats and gun boats, and they have more knowledge of the swamp, creeks and rivers.

They can lay ambush and finish off soldiers easily.

Anyone edging the army to create violence in the Niger Delta region is doing so selfishly to benefit from the budget of battle operations. The soldiers sent to the battle will be killed for nothing.

Respect the Niger Delta. Keep peace

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Lufthansa: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
In as much as I am not in support of impunity on the part of the military against civilians. The path taken by those behind the killing is wrong in the sense that civilians who know nothing about it will be the one to bear the brunt. If they are man enough let the perpetrators unmask themselves and engage the military man to man as does the boko haram.

Why make the weak and innocents suffer what they know nothing about?

Herdsmen:
Nigerian soldiers are chicken..only strong when dealing with civilians..

Now the don meet their militant match..

Things wey eye don see .. I nor dey pity dia dead..

Men go still dey knack Dem pra pra.. till dey get sense to respect..

Na to go the bully civilians careless...with great mockery and distain like say Dem be gods..

Mumu soldiers..

Knack them till dey acquire sense...

Elrufia for 2023 Jare
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by otokx(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
The Amayanabo of Abonnema, HRM, King Disreal Gbobo Owukori (VI) has given the order that those who evacuated the community due to the rumours heard, should return back, the tension was due to revenge carried out by boys incharge of the camp where they produce adulterated kerosene(kpo fire) at Obonoma community which was destroyed by those military men.

Just heard even the Amayanabo lives in Port Harcourt. The problems of south south are just fundamentally terrible.

Caveat Emptor
Re: Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2019
I pray they equip our soldiers the more. They need more training and more equipment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.