Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku (36807 Views)

Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi / Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday / "The First Things I Would Do Is To Abolish The Anti-gay Law "- Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by CastedGist: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
GistMore.com

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the February 23 presidential election, Atiku Abubakar, on Saturday said 24 operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission arrested his son-in-law, Alhaji Babalele Abdullahi.

He said Abdullahi, who is also finance director of Atiku Group of Companies, was arrested after the EFCC officials in two vehicles, an 18-seater Toyota bus with registration Abuja CS 522 RSH and a Hilux van, had invaded the Maitama residence of his son-in-law at about 8.30am.

A statement by Atiku’s media adviser, Mr Paul Ibe, said the EFCC officials were, however, not given access into the house until Abdullahi’s lawyers arrived.

He said, “In a desperate move to have Atiku Abubakar concede and congratulate President Muhammadu Buhari, officials of the EFCC at about 8.30am today (Saturday) invaded the Maitama residence of Babalele. They were, however, not given access into the house until his lawyers arrived.

“The EFCC agents numbering about two dozens came in two regular vehicles, an 18-seater Toyota bus (with registration Abuja CS 522 RSH) and a Hilux van. They came with a search warrant to search the house and the office of Babalele and found nothing incriminating.

“They then proceeded to his office at Oakland Centre in Maitama and found nothing incriminating there. However, they took away some documents of landed property. Not done, the EFCC officials stormed his Wuse residence where they again found nothing incriminating after the search.

“Afterwards, Babalele was taken away to the EFCC office in Wuse to make a statement alongside Mr Lawan Ayuba. It was gathered that the petition relied upon to invade the residence and the office of Babalele was authored by a brother of the wife of President Buhari.”

Ibe stated that as a law-abiding citizen, Atiku recognised the constitutional role of the EFCC and indeed any other agency of the government to carry out investigations, but would not be cowed by any attempt to blackmail him into mortgaging his mandate.

The statement reported Atiku as assuring Nigerians that under no circumstance would he mortgage what he called the mandate of Nigerians, which he claimed was freely expressed on February 23.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/24-efcc-operatives-arrested-my-son-in-law-atiku

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by CastedGist: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Atiku shouldn't be intimated into not going to court if he feels the election was rigged. It is his right and that should be respected.

The next four years will reposition the country for a lot of future wars that will destroy it.

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by TIGRITIS: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
At least election is over, you will soon be arrested by that efcc. Useless donkey.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by Abfinest007(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
wati him do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
Atiku shouldn't be intimated into not going to court if he feels the election was rigged. It is his right and that should be respected.

The next four years will reposition the country for a lot of future wars that will destroy it.

if atiku put his effort into reclaiming his mandate, he will win buhari in court.

APC knows and they are trying to bully him into accepting defeat

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by Asshurbanipal: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Cheap blackmail. Atiku must go to court. Meanwhile when will efcc investigate this

149 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by helloyellow: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
To all apc supporters and to buhari , see you in court soon

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by chudez0147(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
What I would say is " Since igbos have decided not to give almajiri's money.... those Alhajis should vex and state paying their people....in fact I want the rich men from each regions to fight themselves, so they can all start paying their people....

5 Likes

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by Rubbiish(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by ToyinDipo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
This video is coming to pass cheesy
https://www.instagram.com/p/BueZBJUhQhE/
Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by April4th(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
APC wants to turn Nigeria into a one party state...

15 Likes

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by somalianprince: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Buhari is a disaster. He is scared that the court will soon sack him and Atiku will take back his mandate willfully given to him by the majority of Nigerians

38 Likes

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by Buharifanatic: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Igbo people

That's how they called atiku president elect till he lost

Now they have started, I know that this story is propaganda at it's finest

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Buhari is a jihadist...

We are back to 1983..

A dictator is in power

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by naijaguy1234(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
What should we do now ? When you were stealing the money and you son in law was enjoying in maitama mansion did you cry out ?

He's a big thief just like you. You must vomit stolen wealth by fire by force.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by Auxtin85(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Even those that voted for Buhari will cry in this Next Level, they will wish they didn’t.

With someone like Oshiomhole around Buhari Nigerians are in trouble.

Oshiomhole pretended to be a saint in his 1st term as Edo State governor, he came back the 2nd term and dealt with the edo people.

Buhari wasn’t good in his first time, Nigerians should expect worse in his 2nd term as he takes Nigerians on a ride to his Next Level of poverty.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by kaen1317: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Your son-in-law get plenty money be dat

1 Like

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Buharifanatic:
Igbo

Fools everywhere

7 Likes

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by TIGRITIS: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beninmann:
if atiku put his effort into reclaiming his mandate, he will win buhari in court.

Abeg which mandate is atiku reclaiming? Certainly not this recently concluded election.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by franchasng: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Buhari embarassed
Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by emeijeh(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tyranny at it's peak

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by senatepresido: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Buhari and EFCC are epitome of corruption and hypocrisy...

EFFC should also investigate the two Bullion van...

Nigeria is a failed society...

9 Likes

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by aguiyi2: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Why the vendetta?

3 Likes

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by Bungalow: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Good one from EFCc

3 Likes

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by Flexherbal(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
They were, however, not given access into the house until his lawyers arrived.

The best thing to do, in this country.

4 Likes

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
April4th:
APC wants to turn Nigeria into a one party state...

Is Nigeria not a failed state under APc...

40 k indegenes just deported back from Cameroon..

9 Likes

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by JubiOmeiza(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beninmann:

ur Igbos??
forget story. Atiku is don e with. quote
me anywhere

6 Likes

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Awon Ode, They want to stop hom from going ahead with the court case after exposing there rigging meniac. Efcc should stop these madness. The PVT camera and memory card is with me. We will meet at the supreme court. If you like arrest Titi join, We shall meet in court.

8 Likes

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by Nlolodo: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Next level intimidation
Sai baba grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bungalow:
Good one from EFCc

When tyranny comes for you

Nobody will be there to help you

10 Likes

Re: 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku by shortgun(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Banana Republic... Spits

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / Precious Chikwendu Throws Shade At FFK Says ‘A Thief Is Never Ashamed’ / Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.