Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta (33851 Views)

Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State / My Heart Felt Message To GRADUATES Teaching In Private Primary/secondary Schoo / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by wink2015(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Trizzi:
Meet the hard-working 11year Nigerian Girl In Primary 6 Who has been Servicing and Repairing Generators.

The little girl said, she has been doing the work for the Past 3years to make a living for her family in Uholo, Ughelli, Delta State.

Watch the video here

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/meet-11year-old-primary-6-girl-who-has.html

Nice one! Catch them young

But there are folks that will interpret this as child labour.

But the girl must survive harsh economy like that of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by BlueAir: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
gypsey:
I Agree with you %100000 this is child labour, it's unacceptable.
sad
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Maxitona00: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
She should be careful, these things can be very dangerous...that how my mum's generator repairer got burnt and died
Nigeria should better work on providing steady electricity for her country and stop endangering life's

Wow 11year old... interesting
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by AfonjaConehead: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
And a certain tout agbero,mcoluomo is living big with money he never worked for and sad thing is,so called sophisticated moorons listen when the tout is on the mic
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by BiafraIsFree: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
theoldpretender:

So Biafra approves of child labour.

Okay. In Biafra children will not go to school, they will go and do menial jobs eh?

What if one of her parent happened to be generator repairer and she love stay with around after school? What your child seeing you doing, they can do even better if giving chance to explore.

Biafrans child are very smart and hard working.

Why is Nigeria government not helping her with scholarship since Nigeria claiming the child's parents are Nigerians?

When Biafra is restore, Biafra government will take care of her citizens IPOB.

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by stagger: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Then someone will come quoting bible for me for refusing to give money to lazy almajiri beggars.

There is dignity in labour. God punish devil!

3 Likes

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by ipswitch: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
I luv her hustle... But she needs a table & a chair ...also part of d proceeds to further her education
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by STRENGTHesq(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Am not surprised it is from ughelli delta state

Their women dey always huzzle

If you have a chance of fuckkking any delta girl and in the process she falls in love with you
Then my guy your own don better
Fuckkkk your money
She will not demand for anything!

Instead she will be the one buying you things

But them love diccckkk Because most are not circumcised
And as a result they get wet easily when touched. And they reach orgasm easily
And they enjoy sex to the fullest
angry
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by chubbyswit(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
freemanbubble:

nah you wan circumcise them before?

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Innobee99(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Am not surprised it is from ughelli delta state

Their women dey always huzzle

If you have a chance of fuckkking any delta girl and in the process she falls in love with you
Then my guy your own don better
Fuckkkk your money
She will not demand for anything!

Instead she will be the one buying you things

And as a result they get wet easily when touched. And they reach orgasm easily
And they enjoy sex to the fullest
All these for who bros?

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Enskynelson(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Somewhere in Northern Nigeria, her mates don't go to school and instead of doing something like this, they gather moving from place to place to beg. Wondering if with all these differences we are one country. undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by okwabayi(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
banio:

Hope U will send your children to learn menial job after they are done with primary six, because you claim it guarantees success more than literary certificates. If you further their education then You have not kept to your post.
Why do Nairalanders love making unnecessary arguments?
I am a living example of one who entered the field after unendingly searching for office jobs.
Now although my body hurts daily after work hours I make more than I would doing an entry level job.
Diversification of skills is the best route in life.
I can easily jump into a corporate job if the opportunity presents itself.
Of course I'll give my children the option of learning physical skills in future.
Ever since I dropped on the floor and did my first push-up I have always wondered how much punishment my body can endure.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by LazyGold(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Satan66:
Afonjas and poverty sha lipsrsealed

Don't forget Your region is still the most Backward, and we have enough money to patronize and feed Hungry Igbo people business and pay for their Hustle in South West.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by LazyGold(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
Satan66:
Afonjas and poverty sha lipsrsealed

Don't forget Your region is still the most Backward, and we have enough money to patronize and feed Hungry Igbo people business and pay for their Hustle in South West. If we are so Poor non of Your people will succeed in South West, thunder fire you and your generation
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Eeya, so proud of her but this is child labor. An 11-yr old shouldn't be the one making a living for her family. Where are her parents or guardians? undecided
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Does she have an online presence. She can get it now

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by victorian(f): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
irumole1975:
unlike @pokohantas, Funmisticqueen, Victorian who only know how to repair and service dicks

smiley I saw one of your thread where u typed ,you are good looking but terribly broke and no girl wants to date you.

Sighs

I now understand your frustrations about women who prefer dating guys with money or guys with good jobs .
Instead of wasting your time calling women like myself all sorts of names , why not make use of your time and think of something creative , that will bring good financial revenue for you., at least it will help your situation.

I'm not broke , I'm not stingy and I feel its not a crime if I date or be with my kind . smiley

Its my choice and if u wail from now till tomorrow or throughout the rest of your miserable life ,I will still be with whom I want . Your wailings will not make me break up with my man .

Understood? cool

Miserable thing . smhhhhh

I'm an entrepreneur, i have people under my payroll! And a successful lady at that.
So don't let bad belle and jealousy kill you!

Also an 11 year old girl is already paving her way for great success at such young age , by having brains , u can never dream of , even at your age ? I bet u should be in your 30s, you are broke as fucvk! And still get mouth to talk on this thread and about me . No iota of shame sef! So proud of your brokenness ! God punish poverty!

Better wake up and start thinking like a man , a man who wants to succeed not a wailing man who's waiting for manner to fall from up through women, waiting for free pussy. Smhhh

Ode! Goat! Asinwin!

Go and make money lazy man ! Ordinary 11years old girl is already making money at such young age for herself and family ! 11years ooooo! shocked .

mumu man! Smhhhh!

2 Likes

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by mechanics(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wow, very good, she refuse to join the league of being a slay girl.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Mccullum: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
apelike1:
Our Muslim brothers will like this!

There will want to wife her as soon as possible

See you with fanatism, it be clouded your brains without being able to construct your statement in English language correctly...

If you're fanatic, truly you've imprisoned your self.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
apelike1:

That is why 99.9% of our girls grow up to be married women and not Oloshos like your sisters.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Satan66(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
LazyGold:

Don't forget Your region is still the most Backward, and we have enough money to patronize and feed Hungry Igbo people business and pay for their Hustle in South West. If we are so Poor non of Your people will succeed in South West, thunder fire you and your generation
Keep lying to yourself.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by LazyGold(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Satan66:

Keep lying to yourself.

There is no lie, that's a fact. If we are so poor how come Igbo Businesses are thriving in South West ? How are you able to sell those low quality products to us at High prices if we are so poor? The clothes, the Electronics, and other goods how are poor people that can not even feed themselves able to buy those goods and make you flourish? Yoruba don't hustle or work hard like you guys but God still Bless us abundantly, we don't work as Hard as you people but we are still able to buy and patronize you and many of Your Businesses flourish in our region. If we are so poor to the extent that we can't even feed ourselves how come all your businesses prosper and flourish in our region? We don't work hard as You does but we still live Large regardless.

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by badman007(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nigeria abeg give us small dividends of our oyel.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by badman007(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
wink2015:

Nice one! Catch them young

But there are folks that will interpret this as child labour.

But the girl must survive harsh economy like that of Nigeria

It is child labour and it's wrong.

She's only 11.

Nigeria my country.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by badman007(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
ipswitch:
I luv her hustle... But she needs a table & a chair ...also part of d proceeds to further her education

You need help.

The economic situation in Nigeria Don affect our brains.

Travel and see.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Ayobami7(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
好的
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Platony(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Factfinder1:
One Hot bastard go take advantage of this girl soon and try to rape her in the name of come and repair generator in my house

If dem know come catch dat fool wey go try am. Him own don finish. angry

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Mizwisdom(f): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
AuntyMuyiwa:
I’ll like to award her a scholarship to study Engineering in Europe. anyone has her parents’ contact details?

Someone should get her contact details!
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by sapeleboi(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
angry
apelike1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / My Boss Asked Me To Go Back To School. Before I Slip Into Depression, Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.