Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta (33850 Views)

Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State / My Heart Felt Message To GRADUATES Teaching In Private Primary/secondary Schoo / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2019
MajorJeffery:
This is child labor and should be condemned.

child labour kee u there
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 04, 2019
I no go give my gen to her though.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by irumole1975: 2:17am On Mar 04, 2019
victorian:

smiley I saw one of your thread where u typed ,you are good looking but terribly broke and no girl wants to date you.

Sighs

I now understand your frustrations about women who prefer dating guys with money or guys with good jobs .
Instead of wasting your time calling women like myself all sorts of names , why not make use of your time and think of something creative , that will bring good financial revenue for you., at least it will help your situation.

I'm not broke , I'm not stingy and I feel its not a crime if I date or be with my kind . smiley

Its my choice and if u wail from now till tomorrow or throughout the rest of your miserable life ,I will still be with whom I want . Your wailings will not make me break up with my man .

Understood? cool

Miserable thing . smhhhhh

I'm an entrepreneur, i have people under my payroll! And a successful lady at that.
So don't let bad belle and jealousy kill you!

Also an 11 year old girl is already paving her way for great success at such young age , by having brains , u can never dream of , even at your age ? I bet u should be in your 30s, you are broke as fucvk! And still get mouth to talk on this thread and about me . No iota of shame sef! So proud of your brokenness ! God punish poverty!

Better wake up and start thinking like a man , a man who wants to succeed not a wailing man who's waiting for manner to fall from up through women, waiting for free pussy. Smhhh

Ode! Goat! Asinwin!

Go and make money lazy man ! Ordinary 11years old girl is already making money at such young age for herself and family ! 11years ooooo! shocked .

mumu man! Smhhhh!

The fact that I'm good looking should be enough to sweeep her off her feet, but No. One idiot just broke up with me few days ago just because of money. Is it a crime to be broke and jobless? Is she God that gives job? If No, she should goto hell I dont care. MTCHEW

And as for you victorian, your English sucks. In fact, the sentences you actually kidnapped in the dead of the night and forced into this violent and arbitrary plan of yours clearly seemed to be placed on the pages against their wills. Reading your comments was like watching unfamiliar, uncomfortable people interact at a cocktail party that no one wanted to attend in the first place.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by googi: 2:52am On Mar 04, 2019
okwabayi:

If that is true then more grease to her elbows.
A menial job at an early age guarantees even more success in this country than literary certificates.
These jobs look hard and degrading but they build solid work ethic.

Apart from discouraging child labor, there is nothing wrong with combining manual and mental labor.

That is how many started businesses from school with academic skill to manage.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by victorian(f): 5:48am On Mar 04, 2019
irumole1975:

The fact that I'm good looking should be enough to sweeep her off her feet, but No. One idiot just broke up with me few days ago just because of money. Is it a crime to be broke and jobless? Is she God that gives job? If No, she should goto hell I dont care. MTCHEW

And as for you victorian, your English sucks. In fact, the sentences you actually kidnapped in the dead of the night and forced into this violent and arbitrary plan of yours clearly seemed to be placed on the pages against their wills. Reading your comments was like watching unfamiliar, uncomfortable people interact at a cocktail party that no one wanted to attend in the first place.

Well thank God she broke up with you , that's all I can say about her . next time , u will focus on making money or getting a good job not just any job.

Then pertaining to how my English language sucks? I don't care . I write sentences to please my mind and the minds of people who understands what I'm saying .
If it sucks? So be it . The last time , I checked English language is not my language . I'm not an English woman.

So permit to say? LET IT SUCKS! grin

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by irumole1975: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2019
victorian:

[b][/b]Well thank God she broke up with you , that's all I can say about her . next time , u will focus on making money or getting a good job not just any job.

Then pertaining to how my English language sucks? I don't care . I write sentences to please my mind and the minds of people who understands what I'm saying .
If it sucks? So be it . The last time , I checked English language is not my language . I'm not an English woman.

So permit to say? LET IT SUCKS! grin

Nonsense at bolded.
Money isn't everything.
I'll find someone who love me and respect me like that.
Your opinion doesn't matter anyways
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by victorian(f): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2019
irumole1975:

Nonsense at bolded.
Money isn't everything.
I'll find someone who love me and respect me like that.
Your opinion doesn't matter anyways

Good for you.
Then do me , a tiny favour and stop clicking my mentions or calling out my name on stupid things.
A jobless man disturbing a lady who is making it in life .
Isn't that stupid of the jobless man? Who do you like this ?
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by MissRaine69(f): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
BlueAir:
I don't think I can applaud this. No well meaning family should allow a child to do such work at such age and gladly collect money from her.

Maybe it's just me. Or let me hear the thoughts of my student MissRaine69 on this matter
I am conflicted about this, travel to the South East Asian subcontinent this is the daily life of many.
These children do not have the luxury of choice, that’s what some of us who are commenting have. Most never had to work at that age, some still rely on parents well into their 20s. In a nutshell this a reflection of what Nigeria has become, she most likely has many siblings and it’s a very clear line of work and eat or don’t and you will go hungry.

We can pity her but what will that do? If the responsibility of feeding a family falls on the shoulders of someone so young, the country is certainly not progressing.
This is what poverty looks like.

1 Like

Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by BlueAir: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am conflicted about this, travel to the South East Asian subcontinent this is the daily life of many.
These children do not have the luxury of choice, that’s what some of us who are commenting have. Most never had to work at that age, some still rely on parents well into their 20s. In a nutshell this a reflection of what Nigeria has become, she most likely has many siblings and it’s a very clear line of work and eat or don’t and you will go hungry.

We can pity her but what will that do? If the responsibility of feeding a family falls on the shoulders of someone so young, the country is certainly not progressing.
This is what poverty looks like.
greatly well said. But..... The irresponsiblity of her parents cannot be justified, can it
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by MissRaine69(f): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
BlueAir:
greatly well said. But..... The irresponsiblity of her parents cannot be justified, can it
Poor people always have more children than they can afford to feed. That’s synonymous world wide. Responsibity comes with education and intelligence. We see a child, for them it’s a source of income.
Liken this to a mother’s who knows her underage child sleeps with the landlord, that’s how they keep a roof over their heads. Because without that arrangement they would be homeless. The whole family including the other 3-4 children would sleep on the street. How do you judge that?
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by BlueAir: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
MissRaine69:

Poor people always have more children than they can afford to feed. That’s synonymous world wide. Responsibity comes with education and intelligence. We see a child, for them it’s a source of income.
Liken this to a mother’s who knows her underage child sleeps with the landlord, that’s how they keep a roof over their heads. Because without that arrangement they would be homeless. The whole family including the other 3-4 children would sleep on the street. How do you judge that?
your case study analysis is totally accurate but can u analysis and justify this poor girl's case on the basis of family helplessness??
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by MissRaine69(f): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
BlueAir:
your case study analysis is totally accurate but can u analysis and justify this poor girl's case on the basis of family helplessness??
I can do neither as I don’t know her personal circumstances. We all assume she has both parents and also there is the general assumption that both parents are able bodied. What if some or all do not apply?
This is typcial of NL you get 1/3 of a story with the emphasis being put detail that will cause people talk. True journalism captures the whole picture here we have only a screenshot.
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by BlueAir: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

I can do neither as I don’t know her personal circumstances. We all assume she has both parents and also there is the general assumption that both parents are able bodied. What if some or all do not apply?
This is typcial of NL you get 1/3 of a story with the emphasis being put detail that will cause people talk. True journalism captures the whole picture here we have only a screenshot.
Tsk Tsk. Nothing can ever justify child labor. Not disability. Not accommodation benefit. Not economical gains. It's just people who make somethings happen and appear supernatural. As humans we have the choice to amend some things but we ignore and let nature and society direct our lifestyle. This brings ur perception about marriage to mind. Nothing is ever fixed or meant to go one direction forever
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by MissRaine69(f): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
BlueAir:
Tsk Tsk. Nothing can ever justify child labor. Not disability. Not accommodation benefit. Not economical gains. It's just people who make somethings happen and appear supernatural. As humans we have the choice to amend some things but we ignore and let nature and society direct our lifestyle. This brings ur perception about marriage to mind. Nothing is ever fixed or meant to go one direction forever
Perhaps
But in a patriarchal society men and women will always have roles and with those roles comes expectations. If you veer far from the well troden path you are an anomaly.
Child labour is prevalent in poor societies, societies were even those that claim to be educated/enlightened employ children.
A child’s voice is not heard in such societies and even with laws how often are they enforced?
Re: Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta by BlueAir: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
MissRaine69:

Perhaps
But in a patriarchal society men and women will always have roles and with those roles comes expectations. If you veer far from the well troden path you are an anomaly.
Child labour is prevalent in poor societies, societies were even those that claim to be educated/enlightened employ children.
A child’s voice is not heard in such societies and even with laws how often are they enforced?
Tsk Tsk.. In a patriarchal societywhat happened to "what happens in Vegas stay in Vegas"?? Roles and expectations are assigned by society, true, but hey, if u don't allow societal expectations to intrude in ur territory, will it barge in? And true enough, regulation of child justice is inadequate but it's only a matter of time. The society develops everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / My Boss Asked Me To Go Back To School. Before I Slip Into Depression, Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.