Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198300 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: but his original post is not insulting to you now. for all i know you may be striktlymi tongue

smiley
No p. Enjoy. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

smiley
No p. Enjoy. Have a nice day.
would be a pleasure to assist you in other ways since we go way back like baby and diapers wink wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: would be a pleasure to assist you in other ways since we go way back like baby and diapers wink wink

angry
Yea, keep dumping shit on me.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

angry
Yea, keep dumping shit on me.
grin grin grin accept my apologies monsieur musKeeto. maybe i can offer you tissue paper for the shit ?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin accept my apologies monsieur musKeeto. maybe i can offer you tissue paper for the shit ?

Na, just dump me in the bin. I'm recyclable... Reincarnation things. grin

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

Na, just dump me in the bin. I'm recyclable... Reincarnation things. grin
hahaha good one sire cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Orpelin: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777, what is happening HERE or did I came late?

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Tgirl4real(f): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin accept my apologies monsieur musKeeto. maybe i can offer you tissue paper for the shit ?

ROFLOL

Don't I just love you Obadiah.

grin grin grin

hehehehe

Omo, this wan pass Nite of a thousand laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GrammarPolice: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Orpelin: obadiah777, what is happening HERE or did I came late ?
shocked

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Tgirl4real(f): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Orpelin: obadiah777, what is happening HERE or did I came late?

Here goes another one...

grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
Tgirl4real:

ROFLOL

grin grin grin

hehehehe

We are plenty dat loff him grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
Grammar Police:
shocked

grin grin
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishilove:

Yes oooogrin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
Grammar Police:
shocked

grin grin

Lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
Finally released from HBG's jail.

I just gotta pour some liquor to the accounts that we lost in the struggle cheesy

@HBG, I sincerely apologise for my antics and harsh words last night, but surely you must know that non-violent protests have never delivered...deliverance.

I had to go Guerilla to protest some of your actions which I rightly perceived to be unjust, but please understand that I meant none it, and that it was all in the spirit of revolution grin

Once again, I really do apologise for my actions..and if you are so inclined I can offer e-puffpuff and e-ice cream to cool your temper...

4 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
cry cry cry cry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
jackbauersballs: Finally released from HBG's jail.

I just gotta pour some liquor to the accounts that we lost in the struggle cheesy

@HBG, I sincerely apologise for my antics and harsh words last night, but surely you must know that non-violent protests have never delivered...deliverance.

I had to go Guerilla to protest some of your actions which I rightly perceived to be unjust, but please understand that I meant none it, and that it was all in the spirit of revolution grin

Once again, I really do apologise for my actions..and if you are so inclined I can offer e-puffpuff and e-ice cream to cool your temper...

Welcome back from.........cheesy

Muskeeto(mosquitogrin) is finally defeated...praise God
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto: cry cry cry cry

Rofl....gringringringringringrin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
striktlymi:

Not worth a response.
Okay. I received one already.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
Orpelin: obadiah777, what is happening HERE or did I came late?
late ? no sire. the party is yet to start. you are too early. this is friday wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
Tgirl4real:

ROFLOL

grin grin grin

hehehehe

hehe whats good Tgirl ? whats happening tonite ? friday nite. you dey enter club ? wink wink grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:

Not my mind dear. Just simple observation smiley

And atheists should forget about atheist threads making frontpage for the time being. Anti-catholic, anti-tithe, pro-Muslim threads, davido licking tom-tom, Bba threads will continue to grace front page. NL will rather have dumb 'customers' as long as the money keeps flowing in. smiley

Just like everything Nigerian.
not to worry...someday when yhu become a mod...all of 'em bright customers will...yhu know? winks#
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishilove:
@ obadiah smiley yhu remember d record breaking things...hahaha...think about itwink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
ATMC: not to worry...someday when yhu become a mod...all of 'em bright customers will...yhu know? winks#
grin
I have higher dreams.. no insults intended.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mcfynest(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: late ? no sire. the party is yet to start. you are too early. this is friday wink

hope there are enough wine for the soul?;d.....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto:
grin
I have higher dreams.. no insults intended.
tell it to the present mods! RT he means no insults#wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
ATMC: tell it to the present mods! RT he means no insults#wink

NOTED!!!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ajibam:

NOTED!!!!
hey, y yhu cancel love?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrTroll(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: but his original post is not insulting to you now. for all i know you may be striktlymi tongue
undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
ATMC: hey, y yhu cancel love?

You mistakenly wrote it Naw
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ATMC(f): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ajibam:

You mistakenly wrote it Naw
oh n u corrected it ? wow i love yhu
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
ATMC: oh n u corrected it ? wow i love yhu

grin....thanks

Am shycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.