Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198308 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

That is the double standard....no one cares about satanists.

It is actually very legal to be bigoted towards satanists.

Unfortunately

however, you called me "gay" first!

How is that an insult?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2013
HBG, i guess the thread was derailed. Whats your thought about it? Are you going to re open it?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2013
aManFromMars:

Umm, he didn't call you gay..

he did
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2013
Mods, why is the chatbox locked
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2013
idnoble135: HBG, i guess the thread was derailed. Whats your thought about it? Are you going to re open it?
'scuse me...how do you derail a chat thread?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2013
^
Its HBG. Guess she was not happy with some posts.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2013
uj_sizzle:
'scuse me...how do you derail a chat thread?
lol... I dont know. I really dont know!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd and Uj_sizzle broke rule #2, .

Its a 'christian' chatbox for crying out loud.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Mynd and Uj_sizzle broke rule #2, .

Its a 'christian' chatbox for crying out loud.
Hey i did tell him to stop and he did. You must have seen that na
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Hey i did tell him to stop and he did. You must have seen that na
I did
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

Fail.....my heart has always been in a trinity-

-the mother- Ishilove aka old cargo
-the daughter- Bella
-and the holy atheist- Javanian

Amen
Lol. I will not blame you. Yeye pikin smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mcfynest(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Laughing gas and fiery, red blood

hmmmmmm. i bet it is as hot as hell. maybe it is cos the other person is a she.....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
mcfynest:

hmmmmmm. i bet it is as hot as hell. maybe it is cos the other person is a she.....
What other person?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Logicboy03: I see much of Jesoul in HBG.

When Jesoul started, she was an intolerant and religious bigot. Then she met deists and atheists. She became less conservative in her christianity. HBG is just starting to see how equality really works. She can now see that for every insult she allows on unbelievers, she has to allow an equal insult to christians.

Uyi Iredia:

Trying so hard to make a devil out of a dove . . .

. . . and failing at it.

cheesy

aManFromMars:

No mind that guy..
Because JeSoul no get im time... Imagine comparing HBG with JeSoul...

The gods spit on you
angry

@ aManFromMars,

who really is this guy ^ ?

Really a different/new bread. grin

"old things shall pass away". grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguys: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2013
@EVERYBODY
i have bad news for all the haters in the house, am still alive and kicking. Unfortunately "Jehovah" was not smart enough to strike me dead.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2013
Yooguys: @EVERYBODY
i have bad news for all the haters in the house, am still alive and kicking. Unfortunately "Jehovah" was not smart enough to strike me dead.

2 more hours and it would have been 24 hours since this thread was commented on. Section getting borier every day.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2013
@Alfa you'd prefer everyone came snarling and snapping at one another eh
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: @Alfa you'd prefer everyone came snarling and snapping at one another eh

is that what this thread is about?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2013
Yooguys: @EVERYBODY

Why do people hate Youguys so much?

impersonators
-Yougays
-Yooguys

etc
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

is that what this thread is about?
That's where it always ends undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:
That's where it always ends undecided

I've been meaning to address your signature.

You should be banned for promoting falsehood. Atheism is not based on any book. Try again.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
Logicboy03:

I've been meaning to address your signature.

You should be banned for promoting falsehood. Atheism is not based on any book. Try again.
You just did...hope you feel better now undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You just did...hope you feel better now undecided

The problem with some nairalanders is that they dont like to be corrected.

Take corrections like an adult rather than come up with some failed wisecrack or retort
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
So made for each other... Hopefully our next mods...

wink grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
aManFromMars: So made for each other... Hopefully our next mods...

wink grin grin
didn't u unfollow this thread
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Orpelin: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
back from my recess
seems everybody don resume.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
undecided undecided

grin grin
aManFromMars: So made for each other... Hopefully our next mods...

wink grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: didn't u unfollow this thread
I did... but people I follow follow this thread.. so I got drawn in again.. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
aManFromMars:
I did... but people I follow follow this thread.. so I got drawn in again.. grin
I said to myself when u announced u were un-following the thread 'Nigga be tripping again, he will be here before the week end' and boy! Here you are.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I said to myself when u announced u were un-following the thread 'Nigga be tripping again, he will be here before the week end' and boy! Here you are.
indeed HBG, ermmmmmm 'NIGGA' be trippin tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: indeed HBG, ermmmmmm 'NIGGA' be trippin tongue
lipsrsealed I didn't say that o

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.